Home

Indianapolis Indians Baseball (Pit AAA) | PS4

This is a discussion on Indianapolis Indians Baseball (Pit AAA) | PS4 within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2014, 12:16 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Indianapolis Indians Baseball (Pit AAA) | PS4

Promotion

3B Jarek Cunningham promoted from AA Altoona to AAA Indianapolis
OF Barrett Barnes promoted from A Bradenton to AA Altoona

This is Cunningham's first trip to AAA. He probably wont see much playing time except for mop-up duty and spot starts as the Indians are pretty set in the infield. Management must have wanted an extra bat on the bench.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #10
MVP

So. I went in to play game 3 just now. For whatever reason, my gameplay settings completely reset (Hitting,pitching difficulty). So confused as i am, I just say ill sim out till the end and replay the game. Well, not realizing i have auto save on, it automatically saves after the game when i get back to the menu.

So not only do i lose all of the progress i made on my dynamic difficulties, but i also take a loss to Columbus when i didnt even play a pitch. I should have just restarted the game but i had no idea of all this that was about to transpire.

With that, i made sure i shut off auto save, and i guess ill have to use set difficulties instead of dynamic. If i were to start over with dynamic it would start off on rookie and then id have to go through it all again.

Not real happy, but luckily its only one game. Ugh.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #11
MVP

Game Three

Indianapolis Indians at Columbus Clippers
Apr 5, 2014123456789RHE
Indianapolis (1-2)1000200003100
Columbus (2-1)4000100106111
W: T. House (1-0) L: V. Worley (0-1) S: M. Capps (1)

Im not quite sure what happened in this one other than we lost because of the whole snafu.

Game Four

Indianapolis Indians at Columbus Clippers
Apr 6, 2014123456789RHE
Indianapolis (1-3)000000100170
Columbus (3-1)031000000440
W: T. Cloyd (1-0) L: J. Taillon (0-1) S: M. Capps (2)

This game started off ugly for both the offense and the pitching. Jameson Taillon made his 2014 debut and struggled to hit the zone. He settled come the fourth inning; however, by then the damage was done and his offense didn’t help him out either.

Tyler Sellers connected on a three run home run in the second inning that showed early that Taillon did not have his best stuff. They added another in the third inning when Brian LaHair doubled in a run to make it 4-0.

Taillon would go six complete allowing all four runs despite striking out six and walking just one.

For the Indians Brent Morel clubbed his second home run of the year, a solo shot in the seventh inning.

Indians of the Series:
RF - Gregory Polanco: 7-16, 1dbl
3B - Brent Morel: 6-14, 3R, 2dbl, 2HR, 3RBI
SP - Jeff Locke: 1W, 8IP, 1H, 5K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2014, 01:18 AM   #12
MVP

Indians Win Extra Inning Thriller

Game Five

Indianapolis Indians at Toledo Mud Hens
Apr 7, 2014123456789ExtrasRHE
Indianapolis (2-3)00101000035121
Toledo (2-3)01000100013100
W: C. Sadler (1-0) L: J. Miller (0-2)

Indianapolis beat Toldeo 5-3, in a game one extra inning contest on a go-ahead two RBI single by Gregory Polanco.

Toledo got on the board first in their half of the second but was quickly answered when Matt Hague doubled in Chris Dickerson who had tripled to leadoff the third.

In the top of the fifth, Dickerson would give Indy the lead with a solo shot to center field. But this time the Mud Hens had a quick answer with an RBI double making the score 2-2.

Indians starter Phil Irwin had a quality start going six innings allowing two runs (one earned) on six hits while striking out six. Once he exited the game, the bullpen carried the load from there as the game stayed tied until the 11th inning.

Brent Morel stayed hot hitting another home run, his third, to put the visitors up 3-2. Going into the bottom half of the inning, Casey Sadler was in his second inning of work. He had pitched well through his first inning but had to dance through rain drops in his second. Ezequiel Carerra led off the inning with a triple and would score on a sac-fly the next at-bat.

With the score tied going into the 13th, Indy needed help from their big guns. With the top of the order leading off, Dickerson doubled to start. Hague would also single to right, but the right fielder would bobble the ball allowing him to get to second base, pitting two runners in scoring position with no outs for Gregory Polanco.

Polanco who entered the game with no runs batted in was destined to come through. He would drill a fastball down the right field line, far enough that it allowed both Dickerson and Hague to score, giving the Indians the 5-3 lead.

Sadler would finish up the bottom half of the 13th to secure Indianapolis' second win of the early season.

Dickerson went 3 for 6, scoring three runs, while Hague, Polanco, Morel, and Decker all tallied two hits.

Polanco connects to drive in the go-ahead run in the top of the 13th.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:19 AM   #13
MVP

Game 6

Robert Andino watching his piece of work fly away

Indianapolis defeated Toledo 5-1 in Game Two of the series, improving their record to 3-3.

Toledo got on the board in the third when a ball got past left fielder Chase d’Arnaud and allowed Ezequiel Carerra to come all the way around and score.

In the fifth, the Indians used the long ball yet again to take the advantage. Tony Sanchez started the inning off with a walk followed by a Matt Hague Single. After a sac bunt to move the runners up, Robert Andino launched a three-run homer to left to put the visitors up 3-1. But they weren’t done there. D’Arnaud followed with a single and then stole second. Michael Martinez hit a gap shot to right center, scoring d’Arnaud for an RBI double, making it 4-1.

Indy added an insurance run in the eighth off an Andrew Lambo double scoring Brent Morel who singled in the previous at-bat.

Brandon Cumpton picked up where he left off in his first start, this time going seven innings surrendering one unearned run on two hits and striking out seven.

Game 7

Suarez preparing to put his team on his back

The Toledo Mud Hens took the final game of the series, winning 4-3.

Indy got started in the first inning with a Jaff Decker single only to be driven in two batters late when Gregory Polanco tripled to give them the early 1-0 lead.

Toledo was quick to respond though when Ezequiel Carerra hit a leadoff home run on the second pitch of the game. They would add two more when Eugenio Suarez would crank a two-run double giving the Mud Hens the 3-1 lead.

In the third, following a Chase d’Arnaud single, Matt Hague doubled to left putting them back within one. D’Arnaud and Hague were at it again in the fifth when d’Arnaud doubled to lead off. Hague would then single to right allowing the run to score and to tie the game back up at three.

The eighth inning proved harmful for Indianapolis. Josh Kinney stepped in relief and immediately gave up a leadoff double to JD Martinez. After a wild pitch and a walk, there were runners on the corners. Suarez stepped up and clubbed another RBI double scoring one and giving the Mud Hens back the lead, 4-3.

Indy would go three up three down in the top half of the ninth and suffer the loss.

RF - Gregory Polanco: 5-10, 3RBI, Triple
DH - Matt Hague: 6-14, 3RBI, 2R, 3 Doubles,
3B - Brent Morel: 4-10, 2R, 1RBI, HR
SP - Brandon Cumpton: W, 7IP, 2R, 1R, 7K
Old 05-20-2014, 01:20 AM   #14
MVP

Bare with me on my graphics, im trying to get a good feel of how i want them to look and fit in the recaps.

Polanco finally starting to come around.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:38 AM   #15
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

I like the "Indians of the Series" graphic

Run For The Playoffs - A Louisville Bats AAA dynasty

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Single-A Baseball on The Show? Un-Flocking-Believable! - Go Myrtle Beach Pelicans!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2014, 02:08 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
I like the "Indians of the Series" graphic
Thanks! I like how it turned out too.

What do you think of the box score and lineup inside the picture? Too hard to read? I'm tryin to think of a way to get it all together nice and clean without taking up too much space.

If anyone reading has any feedback for anything at all, please feel free to leave it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »