Home

A New League—a Toronto Blue Jays Franchise

This is a discussion on A New League—a Toronto Blue Jays Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #81
Pro

KingFry's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: A New League—a Toronto Blue Jays Franchise

RIP

The laptop will be remembered for its good deeds to OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: A New League—a Toronto Blue Jays Franchise

Good news, I got some money that was laying around and put it to good use by purchasing a new Macbook Air for myself! I could have some new posts for this franchise this week after I find out how to use this thing.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:58 PM   #83
Rookie

2012 Season, Game #103

The Toronto Blue Jays win their fourth game in a row today after beating Seattle Mariners by a final score of 11-0 to sweep them in the three game series. Toronto just overpowered the Mariners with offense and absolutely stifled them with pitching and defense in this series as they outscored them 22-8.

Toronto was backed by some terrific pitching from their young gun Rubby De La Rosa (10-3, 3.07) who picked up his tenth win on the year as he went seven innings, allowing two hits, walking two and striking out ten. Hector Noesi and Tim Collins finished off the Mariners with one scoreless inning a piece.

Giancarlo Stanton had a great game offensively for the Bluebirds in this one as he went five for five, scoring three runs and driving in two as he had a pair of solo taters and a double. Leadoff man Jose Tabata made his mark in this one as well as he went two for five with a double and a homer.

Toronto will head down to Oakland for a four game series against the Athletics tomorrow. The pitching matchups will likely look like this: Z. Britton (13-4, 2.85) vs. G. Cole (0-0, 0.00), D. Duffy (7-7, 4.32) vs. J. Weaver (9-3, 2.73), S. Strasburg (11-3, 3.00) vs. M. Latos (7-9, 4.22) and M. Bumgarner (10-5, 3.06) vs. J. Garland (8-7, 4.81) in the finale.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #84
Rookie

Minor League Report - August 1st, 2012

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »