Home

Get Hooked UP: Miami Marlins Franchise [MLB 14: THE SHOW]

This is a discussion on Get Hooked UP: Miami Marlins Franchise [MLB 14: THE SHOW] within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 01:45 AM   #33
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Get Hooked UP: Miami Marlins Franchise [MLB 14: THE SHOW]

I've been impressed by the layout of this baby. Keep it up! (I hope for your sake that Stanton doesn't lose any teeth in this 'chise)

Run For The Playoffs - A Louisville Bats AAA dynasty

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Single-A Baseball on The Show? Un-Flocking-Believable! - Go Myrtle Beach Pelicans!
Old 09-16-2014, 01:30 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

Old 09-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #35
Pro

I apologize for the delay in updates as of recent, I've had time to knockout some games, but not enough to post them as quick as I am accustomed to doing due to work obligations. As mentioned, I've already played a few, should start seeing them posted by tonight's end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 11:41 PM   #36
Pro

Old 09-23-2014, 12:23 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 3

It seems MLB the Show punishes Cliff Lee for not throwing a lot of balls. From what I've observed, Lee usually seems to always get rocked like what happened the other night for you because he never diverts from throwing strikes and once the opening innings adrenaline fails him, you can really feast on his pitches.

Sucks, cuz I feel he is better than this, but in the short term, this worked out well for your boys. Nice bounce back win right there.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:59 AM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbiggio
It seems MLB the Show punishes Cliff Lee for not throwing a lot of balls. From what I've observed, Lee usually seems to always get rocked like what happened the other night for you because he never diverts from throwing strikes and once the opening innings adrenaline fails him, you can really feast on his pitches.

Sucks, cuz I feel he is better than this, but in the short term, this worked out well for your boys. Nice bounce back win right there.
Been a bit busy as of late, haven't been able to post some games still. But in regards to Cliff Lee, the difference in that game was the Mike Stanton HR. Plus Philadelphia's pen didn't do well either. I'm real patient in terms of walks, can atleast draw one a game. Just depends if I am losing or not, but I tend to ALWAYS take the first pitch. I'm more aggressive with some hitters than others, but this franchise has been fun.

Just need to that work schedule to give me some time again and I'll be rocking and rolling. Appreciate the grats on the game, Lee was pitching a solid game until that 5th. I do remember him throwing a good amount of strikes on full counts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »