Home

Yup, I'm Doing This Again - The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays - A MLBtheShow15 Franchise

This is a discussion on Yup, I'm Doing This Again - The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays - A MLBtheShow15 Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 05:15 PM   #25
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Yup, I'm Doing This Again - The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays - A MLBtheShow15 Franchise

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 05:38 PM   #26
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Re: Yup, I'm Doing This Again - The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays - A MLBtheShow15 Franchise

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 09-24-2015, 04:46 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Got a couple questions for you and I know it's the wrong post, but you seem to know a lot about doing franchises with 30 team control for realism with trades and all. My question is this, how does free agency work in the offseason? Do you have to sign players for all 30 teams or can you focus on the one team you're controlling and just let the CPU resign players and free agents?
Edit - I actually found your post stating the best way to do this in another thread, but still wonder a little about the offseason stuff if you don't mind shedding some light there. And this would be my second question, when you refer to ignoring budgets, do you turn budgets off? This would be key because I play with the Rays and I have almost no budget. ha ha

Last edited by theu715; 09-24-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:34 PM   #28
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theu715
Got a couple questions for you and I know it's the wrong post, but you seem to know a lot about doing franchises with 30 team control for realism with trades and all. My question is this, how does free agency work in the offseason? Do you have to sign players for all 30 teams or can you focus on the one team you're controlling and just let the CPU resign players and free agents?
Edit - I actually found your post stating the best way to do this in another thread, but still wonder a little about the offseason stuff if you don't mind shedding some light there. And this would be my second question, when you refer to ignoring budgets, do you turn budgets off? This would be key because I play with the Rays and I have almost no budget. ha ha

You turn Ignore Budgets On with starting your franchise, your GM status is affected if you blow your budget and don't succeed so be careful.

As for the offseason you can follow the 30 team control that is outlined on a few different threads - I tend to monitor or influence some signings when I go through just to make sure teams stay balanced.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 09-25-2015, 01:24 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
You turn Ignore Budgets On with starting your franchise, your GM status is affected if you blow your budget and don't succeed so be careful.

As for the offseason you can follow the 30 team control that is outlined on a few different threads - I tend to monitor or influence some signings when I go through just to make sure teams stay balanced.
Awesome man! Thanks so much and great job on the rosters. Best I've seen.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:55 AM   #30
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 10-10-2015, 11:05 PM   #31
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 11:30 PM   #32
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Final Stats for 2015 Regular Season

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »