Home

YA IT'S MILLER TYME (MLB The Show 15 & 16, PS4)

This is a discussion on YA IT'S MILLER TYME (MLB The Show 15 & 16, PS4) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
YA IT'S MILLER TYME (MLB The Show 15 PS4)

NOW PLAYING MLB THE SHOW 16, SKIP AHEAD A FEW PAGES FOR THE TRANSITION!!!!!!!I am playing every game, every pitch

MLB 15 The Show

All-star difficulty, zone+analog

I'm using MLB 15 and the 2015 season with a complete 2016 roster. I've updated the ages for all the editable players. Full roster control so I can aid CPU teams with roster moves and ensure logical trading occurs all year long

Using a OSFM base roster I've made hundreds, perhaps thousands of my own modifications (appearances, equipment, attributes, teams, potentials, position switches) to the roster in an attempt to make it as realistic as possible. As I go along I will keep you updated on how players are doing and show you how I have many of them rated/projected out.

As for the Brewers, I will be taking the reigns as their GM as they are the 28th ranked overall team heading into my new journey.

Without further ado, opening day is upon us! It's Miller Tyme bitches!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigstock-Evening-Panorama-Of-Milwaukee-32648609.jpg (446.0 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by showaddict; 04-05-2016 at 08:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
Banned

Re: YA IT'S MILLER TYME (MLB The Show 15 & 16, PS4)

Truly a gorgeous opening day here in Milwaukee, WI
Old 03-25-2016, 09:43 AM   #3
Banned

And we're back to opening day in Wisco! MIDDLEBROOKS HAS YA BOYS ON THA BOARD, GET EM CREW!

Last edited by showaddict; 03-25-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:41 AM   #4
Banned

WOW

Simply an excruciating loss for the Brewers as they drop their home opener by a score of 3-1.

Things unraveled in the 8th inning when defensive replacement Eric Young Jr lost a well-hit but must-catch fly ball in the sun in the Miller Park outfield.

Milwaukee lost its composure and could not get back on the board after the third inning, despite Will Middlebrooks' impressive Brewer debut going 2-2 with a solo dinger and a walk.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:30 PM   #5
Banned

PBR?? We don't need no stinking PBR. This is MLB 15 Tha Show and all this **** looks pretty physically base rendered to me or whatever...

That looks like Ryan Braun. Let's ****ing go Ryan juice up and let's get a W right now!

Game #2 of 162
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12885853_177478595972582_7681606078522105651_o.jpg (435.0 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by showaddict; 03-25-2016 at 12:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #6
Banned

Developing story in the Brewers dugout: Chris Carter hits his first dinger in a Brewers uniform, a solo shot in the 9th inning to bring the Brewers within 3 of the Rockies.

Chris Carter apparently had very strong things to say about the spanking he received from Ed Sedar near the end of his trip around the bases..."I'm not getting into that. He touch me again, we got a big problem," Carter would later tell reporters in the clubhouse.

Last edited by showaddict; 03-25-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 01:41 PM   #7
Banned

It's time for Game #3 of 162. This is a BIG one folks. Rymer Liriano injured himself getting tagged out sliding into second yesterday, so Alex Presley has been recalled to fill his duties over the next week.

WE NEED THIS ONE

Here's how the story has gone so far in this opening series...

Last edited by showaddict; 03-25-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 03:30 PM   #8
Banned

All it took was a fresh presence on the mound! Chase Anderson absolutely mowed down the Rockies in the final game of our opening series here at Miller Park as the Crew defeat the Colorado Rockies, 3-0.

Chase Anderson, former DBack swapped in exchange for Jean Segura this offseason by the former Brewers GM made an immediate impact logging 7 IP, allowing just ONE HIT, 1 BB, and striking out 10 in his first start!!!!

Anderson didn't stop there either, picking up the Brewers second run of the night on clutch 2 strike 2 out RBI single. What a night folks.

SIDE NOTES

-Your Brewers home run leader board is picking up now, with four players tied having notched a long ball in the first series (Will Middlebrooks, Aaron Hill, Chris Carter, and Domingo Santana)

-Rymer Liriano's Lat Muscle Strain is not going to be an issue, he's ready to go for the game on Friday.

-Alex Presley is not going to like the news, but we have to option him down to AAA with Liriano back in the lineup

-Will Smith recorded the first two outs of the 9th inning in Wednesday's 3-0 win over the Rockies, then had to depart with what the club is calling a pulled groin. They don't expect him to miss any time beyond this upcoming week

- Chris Capuano finished the game by coming in to get the last out. It is not likely the team has any plans to use the journeyman as an interim closer

Last edited by showaddict; 03-27-2016 at 01:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »