Home

This is Why We Chop! The Quest for 162! (Twitch Streams)

This is a discussion on This is Why We Chop! The Quest for 162! (Twitch Streams) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2016, 04:28 PM   #1
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5
This is Why We Chop! The Quest for 162! (Twitch Streams)

Good afternoon.

I'm currently 1 game away from the All-Star break so I'm here to invite you to join me on my journey to play every pitch of every inning of a full season. I love to discuss baseball during my streams and often take lineup advice from people as well. I will post here every time I go live.

I'm currently streaming the Futures game in which my prospects Dansby Swanson, Ozzie Albies, and Sean Newcomb are included in.

I will also be streaming my last game before the break against the Chicago Whitesox. It will be a Matt Latos vs. Matt Wisler matchup. My club is currently 42-42 so this game is a much needed win before we go on break.

This stream will also include the HR derby, and the All-Star game so this really is a special stream session.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2016, 04:32 PM   #2
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Re: This is Why We Chop! The Quest for 162! (Twitch Streams)

My Twitch stream name is ixidecayixi.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

Re: This is Why We Chop! The Quest for 162! (Twitch Streams)

Last game before we officially start the All-Star break. The futures game was a blast. Really enjoyed hitting with Eric Jagielo and Brett Phillips. Would love to find a way to get Jagielo on my team to play 3B.

As we head into our final game of the first half, the team sits at 44-44. I would really like to be above .500 going into the break. I'm on the fence about whether or not I would be a buyer or seller. Would love to hear some feedback on what direction you guys think I should take.

I don't want to move a lot of my big prospects but I could part with a couple. Could really use a power bat at 3B or RF. I could part with Albies as he is an A potential prospect and Swanson will be the future SS. Jace Peterson hasn't been terrible at 2B but we could look to fill that void as well.

This is the furthest I've ever made it into a season so it's getting interesting. I would love to be able to at least grab a wild card spot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »