Home

Redesign. Rebuild. Restore The Roar: MLB The Show 19 Detroit Tigers Franchise

This is a discussion on Redesign. Rebuild. Restore The Roar: MLB The Show 19 Detroit Tigers Franchise within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2019, 01:29 PM   #1
Rookie

Son of Motown's Arena

OVR: 0
Redesign. Rebuild. Restore The Roar: MLB The Show 19 Detroit Tigers Franchise

��2019 Detroit Tigers Franchise ��

Greetings everyone! Long time visitor to the forums. I finally had the chance to sign up. And as the title states, I'm rebuilding my Hometown Detroit Tigers. I know it's not going to be a day at the beach, but I'm hoping to have a fun while I attempt to... Restore The Roar.

(Also, a huge thanks to group that made the OSFM rosters. I don't know how you did it, but you did an incredible job.)

Last edited by Son of Motown; 10-20-2019 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Son of Motown's Arena

Re: Redesign. Rebuild. Restore The Roar: MLB The Show 19 Detroit Tigers Franchise

2019 Detroit Tigers Franchise

After a rough 2018 Season, the Tigers look towards the future as the rebuild continues in Detroit. They brought in a lot of veterans, such as former Pirates 2B Josh Harrison and SS Jordy Mercer, and journeymen starters RHP Tyson Ross and former Rays prospect LHP Matt Moore to help bridge the gap for the prospects. A lot of questions surround this team: Will they trade Nick Castellanos? Is Shane Greene also on the block? Will Miguel Cabrera rebound from a torn bicep that ended his 2018 Season? All these questions will soon be answered as the Tigers prepare for the 2019 Season.
Old 10-20-2019, 01:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Son of Motown's Arena

Re: Redesign. Rebuild. Restore The Roar: MLB The Show 19 Detroit Tigers Franchise

Spring Training was quite the eventful one as the Tigers finished with a 11-17 record, starting with a win over Boston in the first game, and losing to Tampa Bay. Niko Goodrum lead the charge ad he lead the team with 6 HRs and 17 RBI, and Nicholas Castellanos wasn't too far behind as he had 5 HRs with 12 RBI, and Miguel Cabrera hit .260 with 4 HRs and 10 RBI. Mikie Mahtook was on a tear as he hit .320 with 5 HRs and 14 RBI which leon to him winning the starting CF job over OF JaCoby Jones. On the pitching side, Michael Fulmer went 2-2 with a 3.46 ERA, and had 17 Ks. Shane Green went 0-2 with an 2.50 ERA, and went 7/8 in Saves. Dawel Lugo struggled as he could only muster a .198 AVG, and was sent to Minor League Camp. Rule 5 Selection RHP Reed Garrett showed flashes, but more often than not shelled in Spring Training, and was sent back to the Rangers. OF Dustin Peterson was a pleasant surprise as he hit .275, with 3 HRs which lead to him earning a spot on the Opening Day Roster. The Tigers were packed up and off to Toronto as they prepare for the 2019 Season.

Here's the final roster for your 2019 Detroit Tigers

Detroit Tigers Starting lineup.

1. 2B Josh Harrison
2. RF Nicholas Castellanos
3. 1B Miguel Cabrera
4. 3B Jeimer Candelario
5. DH Niko Goodrum
6. LF Christin Stewart
7. SS Jordy Mercer
8. C Grayson Greiner
9. Mikie Mahtook

Bench

2B/SS Gordon Beckham
C/1B John Hicks
OF Dustin Petrerson

Starting Rotation

RHP Michael Fulmer
LHP Matthew Boyd
RHP Jordan Zimmermann
RHP Tyson Ross
LHP Matt Moore

Bullpen

LHP Daniel Norris
RHP Spencer Turnbull
RHP Reed Garrett
LHP Daniel Stumpf
RHP Buck Farmer
LHP Blaine Hardy
SU: RHP Joe Jimenez
Closer: RHP Shane Greene

Injured List: OF JaCoby Jones (separated shoulder)
RHP Drew VerHagen (elbow tendinitis)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191020_134312.jpg (69.3 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by Son of Motown; 10-27-2019 at 07:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »