Home

Hope Will Keep Us Together: Toronto Blue Jays Franchise (MLB The Show 19)

This is a discussion on Hope Will Keep Us Together: Toronto Blue Jays Franchise (MLB The Show 19) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2019, 03:24 PM   #65
Pro

boxers's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hope Will Keep Us Together: Toronto Blue Jays Franchise (MLB The Show 19)

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying. The reliever problem is an ongoing problem that I'm going to try to address in bits and pieces. I'm committed to rebuilding with as many of the current players as possible (true blue jays homer here). But if we can't sort it out internally or through smaller trades/free agent moves, then I'll have cash in on some of the prospects for a high end reliever in year 3 or the off-season after. As for Biggio, I see him as the long term solution somewhere in the lineup (need a lefty bat) but he has been developing slowly, so we'll have to see how things shake out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
Just read this whole thread at work instead of actually working.
This looks good. Hope you still have Biggio because I like him in the outfield. Hopefully you can find some relievers that can stop a team from scoring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2019, 01:28 PM   #66
Pro

boxers's Arena

Toronto signs Sergio Romo to a one year deal

With Tim Collins going down with an elbow injury for the foreseeable and the Jays' bullpen struggling mightily, management to pick up the veteran to stabilize Toronto's pitching staff. Romo is coming off a season where he struck out 58 in 52 innings of work while maintaining 3.63 ERA and 1.06 WHIP with the Marlins.

Glasnow continues to improve in 2020

Non-tendered by the Rays, Tyler Glasnow has looked like a man with something to prove. So far, the Jays could not be happier with the return. Glasnow has dropped earned run average by more than two full runs and done the same with his home runs allowed. He's also shown glimpses of being the dominant ace he was once projected to be, striking out 111 batters in just under 90 innings.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:24 PM   #67
Pro

boxers's Arena

Vladdy Jr. makes All-Star debut as AL trounces NL

LOS ANGELES -- An exciting week for MLB's young guns has come to an end. With the All-Star game moving to Dodger Stadium, baseball did not disappoint. Rhys Hoskins (28 HRs) defeated Ronald Acuna 11-10 in a thrilling Home Run Derby showing off the league's youth movement. Vladimir Guererro Jr. (1 for 3) not only made his first All-Star appearance but started at DH for the American League.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »