Home

A Day in my life: The Story of Ricky Rubio

This is a discussion on A Day in my life: The Story of Ricky Rubio within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
A Day in my life: The Story of Ricky Rubio

Time: 8 minutes
Special Settings: Player lock on Ricky Rubio
Team: Minnesota Timberwolves

Starting Line Ups:
Ricky Rubio: The 18 year Spanish point guard with loads of potential and a great passer as of right now. His small body may get pushed around a lot early in his career, but as he gets older, stronger and fills out, he will be a great point guard.
Wayne Ellington: Another rookie, out of North Carolina, is a good shooter, especially from mid range, but needs to get better at getting to the basket and making his shots. Slashing SG are very valuable, especially one's with the shooting ability of Ellington.
James Johnson: After trading Johnny Flynn for Johnson because there was no need for two point guards, because there is no threat of Rubio going back to Spain, I really like this trade. He rounds out our big three of rookies, and I think he could be as good as the other two, as he is already better than Ellington.
Kevin Love: A solid bigman who isn't great at any one catergory, but really gets it done on all cylinders. Talented and young with a lot of potential, he is right now our second best player behind superstar Al Jefferson. I am hoping he puts up 12 points and 8 rebounds a game.
Al Jefferson: One of the best big men in the NBA, he puts up points in bunches thanks to high tendencies and a poor surrounding cast. Also a great rebounder and underrated shot blocker, Jefferson fills up the stat sheet in every way possible for a big man, which should help a ton.
Key Reserves:
Brad Miller: Acquired in the Johnny Flynn trade, as we sent away Rodney Carney as well, he is a great option as a back-up big. Does a great job of getting open and is big enough to pull down a lot of boards, if they come his way.
Ryan Gomes: This SF, sixth man of our team, can shoot lights out when he is on, and also gets to the basket pretty well. A great role player, provides some depth for a young team needing more role players than it has.
Nick Calathes: This guard out of Florida was traded away in real life, but the best rosters out there in real life apparently didn't notice. I decided to keep him because we got rid of Johnny Flynn and he fills as an alright back up.
Corey Brewer: Another Florida guy, Brewer was expected to be much better as he was selected 7th in 2007. Not a very talented guy, but a pretty good defender which will help eventually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
Rookie

smidger9's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: A Day in my life: The Story of Ricky Rubio

Wow. beast team with loads of rookie talent!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow, that's a lot of good rookies. This will be an amazing team 4 years down the road.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Come check out my new video as i bring you in the life of Ricky Rubio from his everyday life at home and onto the hardwood floor... After the Timberwolves losing KG they have been looking for a new idenity ever since. With newly aquired PG Ricky Rubio lets see it thats all they need to complete their team with the young talent they already have.. Comment, Rate, Subscribe to stay tuned.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlS7v...feature=colike

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »