Home

Created Basketball league..

This is a discussion on Created Basketball league.. within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Created Basketball league..

following. probably the most interesting and creative thing ive ever seen on this site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #26
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

This is unbelievable! Definitely the most creative dynasty I've seen on this board! Keep it up!
Old 09-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
This is unbelievable! Definitely the most creative dynasty I've seen on this board! Keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaD631
following. probably the most interesting and creative thing ive ever seen on this site.
thanks guys! Ive been doing this dynasty for years and though it would be cool to write it down and share it. Cant wait for Ncaa 10 to come out because if it plays like Live 10 then I am in for a long year of college basketball gaming.

Soon I will have updates on rivalries, what college team each team will be, and some trades may possibly occur.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #28
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

So this is a professional league, but run using a college basketball game?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
So this is a professional league, but run using a college basketball game?
Well since there is no create a team in NBA games so I use NCAA games. I don't care if Im the jerseys say Oregon, I just pretend it's the Snakes. I also like to think that my league plays more of a college bball style with presses, zone , 2 halves, and a great atmosphere. I also use the college bball game for a college dynasty where I use them for draft classes. Hope u like it and I'll try and update it as much as possible.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #30
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Loving it so far and can't wait for the season to start up.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #31
MVP

Rivalries

Rivalry games are the 1st game of the season and the last.

I will only explain the important rivalries. The rest arent that interesting.

Ranked by importance imo.

Badgers vs. Venom

Every sport has them. The classic rivalry. Baseball has Yankees-Red Sox. NBA has Celtics-Lakers. Colleges have Duke-UNC and Texas-Oklahoma. The Badgers and Venom can fit right into this group. Two of the greatest franchises in the league always seem to have great ones when they clash. They've had the best player rivalry in Stitch Appleman and Dee Bogger. Now Bogger is still in his prime as a player going for his 4th ring, while Appleman is on the bench instructing his team from the sideline as the coach. ECF Finals, Classic games, Buzzer beaters, and the quest to 5 rings is what seperate these two teams. Expect rough play, and tons of trash talking leading up to this year's games.

Airplanes vs Americans

While most rivalries play on the 1st game and last game these two teams have other plans. A double header to kick off the year. The only double header in the league, and the games get intense. No team wants to lose twice to the same team in one day. There is nothing better than watching these two teams play two games in the same day.

Snakes vs Dynamite

Tigers vs Lions

Dogs vs Passers

Ice vs Comets

Spirit vs Chambers

Nicknamed the 'African Rivalry'. These two teams once clashed trying to recruit heralded players from the nation of Cameroon. Two went to the Chambers and one went to the Spirit. Akeem and Deejay suit up for the Chambers, while Zion is on the opposing side. On the court there may not be too much bad blood, but the GMs plain just dont like eachother.

Wildcats vs Knights

This may not be a big rivalry now but it soon will be. Jason Finch and Tyrone Samuel are up and coming stars. These players use to play in high school in New Jersey. Finch was a year older, and outdueled Samuel in one of the greatest high school games in New Jersey history with Finch dropping 41 and Samuel going for 33. Now these players will face again, and hope to start the new era of stars.

Thunder vs Buckeyes

Death vs Evergreens

Alligators vs Hornets

Airballs vs Shamrocks

Tornados vs Yellow Jackets

Cliffs vs Bearpack

*Eagles vs Knights*

This is not a league recognized rivalry since the teams play other teams during the first and last game. Yet this is still one of the biggest rivalries in the league. The Eagles and Knights both have 5 championships, respectively. They are chasing after 6 now and when they face each other, it brings back memories of Ray Rice, Sr. playing for the Knights (His son now plays for the Eagles).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

following. awesome idea...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »