Home

John McGurk's Coaching Career(NCAA 10)

This is a discussion on John McGurk's Coaching Career(NCAA 10) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: John McGurk's Coaching Career(NCAA 10)

I was right in the middle of an awesome, highly competitive, back-and-forth game with Butler when the power went out (Hate when that happens), so the update will be a little later on tonight. 8 ties, 6 lead changes all in the first half. Oh well.

Old 12-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #18
All Star

doncoryell's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach_McGurk
Yes, Georgia Southern is next on the schedule. I'm doing sort of a Sim One Game Play the Next thing so that game should be up shortly.
The reason why I asked was because the game against Georgia Southern was played in real life the day before the game against Troy. At least EASports is having you play against the real life opponents. That was one of the main sticking points that I had with EA's version of college basketball.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

Enjoying your update to The Valpo dynasty. I live near Valpo and go to some of the games. My wife actually knows the Drew family and use to cut their hair. I was suppose to get to meet Homer and Drew a couple of years ago at the Butler game but it was so hectic that I wasn't able to get in to meet them. It was wild there that night standing room only and actually a good game but AJ Graves and Company were just to much for Valpo. Good luck in your dynasty just wondering where Brandon Wood is at on your team, he is there star player this year?
Old 01-03-2010, 02:39 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I had like 3 games to post, but when relatives come over for the holidays they like to save over my games so I'm going to have to scrap this. I'll post a new career after I get done playing about a year's worth of games, in the mean time. A mod can delete this or whatever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »