Home

TrailBlazers Dynasty (NBA 2K10)

This is a discussion on TrailBlazers Dynasty (NBA 2K10) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
TrailBlazers Dynasty (NBA 2K10)

My association is already in progress on my 5th game so ima just post from there on.I'm thinking about trading Oden and Andre Miller and maybe Martell Webster. I had them on them on the trading block since the season started, I was offered J.kidd for Miller, and Baron Davis, Biedrins and several other players for Odenn maybe bring in B-diddy don't know yet I will keep you guys posted. I'm a association junkie so if anyone wants me to susbcribe or follow their Dynast just post a reply.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: TrailBlazers Dynasty (NBA 2K10)

Gamertag: Richyung62
Rashidi's Roster
Superstar mode
Um not too sure who's sliders I'm using but their realistic, everything runs good
Old 12-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #3
Rookie

Joe Johnson and the Hawks crusie past Blazers!

Hawks(3-1) beat (3-2) Blazers
Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford let the way for ATL with 23 a piece, 6 players in double figures.Hawks scored 40points in the Sth to secure the win. Josh Smith had a block party 3 blocks (2 were dunk attempts). LaMarcus Aldridge led the way for Portland with 23points and Greg Oden had a big game with 20points and 13rebs, Martell Webster had 14points (4-6) from 3. Hawks looked pretty good, they played with good team chemistry, looks like there gonna be tough to beat in the east.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Got 2 updates for you guys***

Played one of the best. Ever played in a loss to the Sprus a 115-112 loss in OT. I had the game in my hands in regulation Brandon Roy had a 16 point 4th quarter, giving us a 102-100 lead with 6.4 seconds left instead of letting them draw up a three point shot to beat me at the buzzer, I chose to foul (smh) that came back to me as Parker hit both free-throws I would later miss the game winning shot with Roy. As OT began they Sprus came out firing they wanted the game more Roy became the target of dowble teams so Aldridge carried us down the stretch, as they led by 3 I had two three point oppurtunities and missed both with Roy as time expired, it was a good game overall can't wait to play them again.

Dismantled the Grizzlies 111-79 aint gonna say to much about this game, Roy had 23points to lead the way and Oden had a double-double (10, 11 and 6 blks) Rudy Gay lead memphis with 20 points.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »