Home

Basketball... Thats all I know

This is a discussion on Basketball... Thats all I know within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Basketball... Thats all I know

Maybe I am not the most talented player in the nation, rather far from it, but hard work pays off, and I know that better then anyone. They say that my offense just isn't there, but my 21.6 points per game at Virginia Tech beg to differ. They say I can't play defense, but I guess that all those bad shots forced just weren't good enough. And before you even question my rebounds, 8.8 is the easiest way to show you that I can hold my own. Apparently the Memphis agreed, as I got drafted with the 7th pick of the 2nd round, straight off of a freshman season. Maybe you haven't heard of me, as we didn't do much in the lethal ACC, but your about too... NBA here I come:

Name: Byron Pfeffer
Position: PF
Height/Weight: 6'8, 170
Combine Stats used for College averages

Last edited by ch2k8; 02-05-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Basketball... Thats all I know

"Hello?" I answered, wondering who could possibly be calling at 5 in the morning.
"Hey kid, sorry i forgot to tell you, your first practice is in two hours, so you better start getting ready, cause you have a two and a half our drive," my freakin' terrible agent Tom Cadavers informed me. Well at least he was.
"F*** you, your fired," I said and threw my phone at the wall. To do list: find a new agent, buy a new phone, and get a mob hit on Tom Cadavers. Oh yeah, and I had to get ready for practice and get ready and cut a two hour drive in half. Way to make a great impression.

Other than that, my first practice went well, after the ten suicides I was forced to do despite the situtation. It was obvious that I am the worst player on the summer team, but I am content with that as it was my first practice. Being on an NBA team, it doesn't matter if I am the best player or the worst at this point. Maybe I'm not a star, but I will be one, and that's a promise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »