Home

UNLV Runnin' Rebels Legacy (Ch2k8)

This is a discussion on UNLV Runnin' Rebels Legacy (Ch2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #9
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: UNLV Runnin' Rebels Legacy (Ch2k8)

Top 25

1 - UNC
2 - Kansas
3 - UCLA
4 - Michigan State
5 - UNLV
6 - Louisville
7 - Pittsburgh
8 - Florida
9 - Villanova
10 - Kentucky
11 - Maryland
12 - West Virginia
13 - Oregon
14 - Wisconsin
15 - Southern Illinois
16 - Georgia Tech
17 - Connecticut
18 - Georgetown
19 - Arizona
20 - Indiana
21 - Clemson
22 - Ohio State
23 - Tennessee
24 - Purdue
25 - Mississippi State
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 02-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Congrats on the big win. Louisiville is one of my top rivals on this game. Seems like I play them every year in the tourney especially well at Boise State. (For some reason the selection committee likes that matchup in real life as well)

The polls are one thing that needs fixed if they ever make a 2k11. It's all based off of the teams Overall Rating not off records or who you beat. At least thats what I notice most of the time. I played a game once where I was #7 and beat #2 yet I dropped to #9.???

As far as layout. I like it I am always looking to upgrade my look but so far I have had a hard time finding anything else to add. I don't know how these guys do all the pics and video stuff. I just download images into photobuket and then add them to my post.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Congrats on the big win. Louisiville is one of my top rivals on this game. Seems like I play them every year in the tourney especially well at Boise State. (For some reason the selection committee likes that matchup in real life as well)

The polls are one thing that needs fixed if they ever make a 2k11. It's all based off of the teams Overall Rating not off records or who you beat. At least thats what I notice most of the time. I played a game once where I was #7 and beat #2 yet I dropped to #9.???

As far as layout. I like it I am always looking to upgrade my look but so far I have had a hard time finding anything else to add. I don't know how these guys do all the pics and video stuff. I just download images into photobuket and then add them to my post.

Thanks! I hate Louisville. I actually went to the Louisville @ UNLV game this year where we did beat them, and they were actually ranked at 16 (Louisville). But yeah I have noticed that with the rankings as well.

And as far as the layout, I'm right there with ya. I don't know how to make it look all good with the pictures and the HTML tables and all that good stuff, the only I know how to do is download team logo's and put them on here lol.

Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #12
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

(2-0) @ #5 (1-0)

The Rebels of UNLV travel to Hawaii to hopefully come home with the Hawaii'n trophy. The Rebels would open up their first round against Big 12 team, Oklahoma State. After seeing UNLV play well against Louisville, they became the favorites in this one. The Rebels would open up the game going on a 14-5 run against the Cowboys. This run would continue on the whole first half. The Rebels would be up 46-24 going into halftime, thanks to Massamba's great first half with 15 points.

The second half would be the same story. UNLV was firing on all cylinders and looked like a national championship-worthy team.The Rebels would shut down the Cowboys, holding them to 48 points. The Rebels hold on to the win 81-48, advancing to 2-0 on the year.

UNLV top performers
Massamba - 17 points 6 reb 5 ast
Jasper - 11 pts 8 reb
Stanback - 12 pts 2 reb 2 ast

Oklahoma State top performers
Muonelo - 9 pts 7 reb 4 ast
Anderson - 9 pts 3 reb

In the 2nd round of the tournament, UNLV faces 2-2 Alabama A&M, who defeated Marquette in the first round. The winner of UNLV and Alabama A&M faces Arizona State in the final.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Looks like you should cake walk to the finals with Alabama A&M upsetting Marquette. Looking forward to seeing what you can do against the Sun Devils.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Looks like you should cake walk to the finals with Alabama A&M upsetting Marquette. Looking forward to seeing what you can do against the Sun Devils.

Hope so, I'm taking a break though. Two 30 minute games wore me out lol. I don't know how you can play so many games in one day! :P
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 02-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Its a skill I have aquired over years of playing That and knowing I am not going to get alot of games in on my working days helps me to keep playing on my days off so I have stuff to post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #16
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

its about time you got this goin haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »