Home

Wojo Rising - CH2K8

This is a discussion on Wojo Rising - CH2K8 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Wojo Rising - CH2K8

Powers By Name, Powers By Reputation - Dartmouth's Back-Up Big Man Goes Big Against Penn
82 (15-2)
58 (6-12)

What started as a big first half for the Big Green turned into a bigger night for one of Wojo's role players.

PF, Adam 'Austin' Powers scored 26 points and brought in 10 rebounds as he got major minutes after Wojo sent in the reserves with most of the second half remaining. While it is an impressive stat line, the Big Green should take note that they're outside game has been HORRID as of late.

With the season halfway over, it is going to be vital to their success that their shots start falling.

Dartmouth Rankings -
#10 Mid-Major
#53 RPI

Next Game -

@ Brown (6-11)
Old 04-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

15-2 with Darthmouth in your 1st year.. What level are you playing on/ How many minutes and what slider set do you use??

I am thinking of your games were tougher you might enjoy playing more and not play some much MW2
Old 04-09-2010, 12:45 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
15-2 with Darthmouth in your 1st year.. What level are you playing on/ How many minutes and what slider set do you use??

I am thinking of your games were tougher you might enjoy playing more and not play some much MW2
I am actually playing a lot of Madden now too. As far as my sliders go, I usually have great games at halftime and they end up as 12-15 point wins.

My numbers (stats) aren't too bad, and I'm not scoring 80-90 a game... I tried a few REALLY hard sets and just get annoyed at shooting 15% from the field. Sure, Dartmouth should be a crappy team, but we did lose by 22 to Rutgers.

My schedule really isn't that tough and having a 7 foot freshman is really helping me dominate inside in a small Ivy League.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 12:28 AM   #52
Banned

Time to get this sucka going again...

Want to buy NBA 2k11 but my wife put me on a game buying moratorium until after christmas! I expect to make it through quite a few seasons as I am now itching to switch up from NCAA Football so I don't get burnt out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »