Home

Sacramento Kings - Journey to the top. (Please delete other one)

This is a discussion on Sacramento Kings - Journey to the top. (Please delete other one) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
Rookie

Isom's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sacramento Kings - Journey to the top. (Please delete other one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose131
Nice play of the day block.
Thanks, I loved how one of my bench players blocked Duncan. Actually though, Jason Thompson is doing a lot better when he's in than Spencer Hawes. I'm thinking about a change there, if you know what I mean.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 36

Like the start of your dynasty so far. Good Luck with your Kings. I wish NBA Live had more realistic dynasties though. Like Derrick Rose has a team option, why would Chicago decline that? Anyways, I'm following. I Like the T-Mac move, him and Evans could make some noise in the West. Maybe crack the playoffs.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #11
Rookie

Isom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Like the start of your dynasty so far. Good Luck with your Kings. I wish NBA Live had more realistic dynasties though. Like Derrick Rose has a team option, why would Chicago decline that? Anyways, I'm following. I Like the T-Mac move, him and Evans could make some noise in the West. Maybe crack the playoffs.
Thanks, yeah that's one of the reasons I wish I had 2K, that and the Association Mode, by the way I love yours.

Yeah, hopefully we can reach the playoffs, I don't want to win it or even go too far, but I hope we at least get the 7 seed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Isom's Arena

Game 3

Overtime in Orleans

(2-0) Vs (1-1)

Wednesday night the Kings went into to Orleans Arena, expecting to take control of the game and the Hornets; they were terribly mistaken. Chris Paul, as expected, dropped 38 points and dished out 10 assists to give the Kings a scare.
The 1st quarter ended on a Hornet 10-0 run, giving them the 22-19 lead going into the 2nd. The second quarter belonged to Sacramento, who outscored New Orleans 28-24. The second half of the game was much the same with both teams trading baskets. It was with 5.6 seconds left, when the fun started. Chris Paul got the ball feom inbound and launched a prayer from nearly half-court, tying the game up at 98. Tracy McGrady was the Kings goto guy, but failed to hit the buzzer beater sending the game into overtime. In overtime the Hornets controlled the tip-off and went on a gut wrenching 10-0 run. The Kings were ready to take their first loss. Tracy McGrady had different plans. He hit three 3-pointers and penetrated to the rim to put the Kings up by 1. Tyreke Evans and Carl Landry both added 6 points combined from there, and despite Paul's efforts, the Hornets lost, 115 to 112. Tracy McGrady was the hero of the night, putting up an astounding 53 points! Rookie Dale Mason added 17 and Tyreke Evans added 16 of his own.

Full Game Statistics
Coming Soon

Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Hornets
Play Of The Day - None, I forgot to upload it to EASports.
Freeze Frame - None, I forgot to upload it to EASports.

Next Game
(3-0)Kings VS Grizzlies(1-1)

Last edited by Isom; 05-09-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
Rookie

Isom's Arena

I think what I will do is play three, and then simulate two. The season will go by faster and updates will come a lot faster as well. When I post the simulated games, I'll also post league news and such.

Simulated Games

(3-0)Sacramento Kings vs Memphis Grizzlies(1-1)
83 - 50 W
Player Of The Game - Omri Casspi - 32 Points & 7 Rebounds

(4-0)Sacramento Kings vs Utah Jazz(3-2)
61-50 W
Player Of The Game - Tyreke Evans - 17 Points & 5 Assists

Yes, I realize those scores are extremely low, but I have the minutes for simmed on 12, so I don't know what the problem could be.

Around The League

Trades
None

Free Agents Signed

Denver Nuggets sign C. Simmons

San Antonio Spurs sign S. Singletary and J. Hart

League Leaders

PPG
1. WSH - Amare Stoudemire - 28.0
- SAC - Tracy McGrady - 28.0
3. NO - Chris Paul - 26.2

APG
1. NYK - Beno Udrih - 8.8
2. OKC - Russell Westbrook - 8.4
- MIL - Brandon Jennings - 8.4

SPG
1. DET - Ben Gordon - 3.2
2. CHI - LeBron James - 2.3
- MIL - Michael Redd - 2.2

RPG
1. MIN - David Lee - 12.0
- TOR - Andrea Bargnani - 12.0
3. WSH - Amare Stoudemire - 11.4

BPG
1. POR - Greg Oden - 3.5
2. MIN - Al Jefferson - 3.3
3. MIA - Jermaine O'Neal - 3.0

Next Game
(4-0)Kings VS Bucks(2-3)

Last edited by Isom; 05-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Isom's Arena

Kings vs Bucks

Rookie Show Signs Of A Promising Future

(5-0) Vs (2-3)

Arriving to the Bradley Center on Tuesday night to face a 2-3 Milwaukee Bucks team - led by sophomore point guard Brandon Jennings - Kings' head coach Paul Westphal had a different starting five in mind. At point guard he would place rookie, Dale Mason; at shooting guard, Tyreke Evans; at small forward, Tracy McGrady; and keeping the two bigs the same.
"It definitely paid off, and I'll use this rotation a lot more," stated Westphal in a post-game interview. The Kings' won the game 120-111, but it was the rookie Dale Mason who received all the praise. Shooting 9/19 (6 were 3-pointers), Mason finished the game with 25 points and 10 assists, giving him his first career double-double. Westphal also commented on the rookies future saying,
"He can be an all-star, and I have no doubts at all, he just has to find a better work ethic." Westphalthen continued to talk about Mason's future with the Kings' saying they would work it out in the off-season. Behind Mason's performance Tyreke Evans added 39, McGrady dropped 26, and Carl Landry and Spencer Hawes added 30 rebounds and 30 points combined, with each having a double-double. Brandon Jennings was the Bucks top performer with 53 points, 6 assists, and 5 rebounds. The Kings' are on their way to Quicken Loans Arena, Thursday night to take on the 0-7 Cavaliers.

Sacramento Kings VS Milwaukee Bucks
Play Of The Day
Freeze Frame

Next Game
(5-0)Kings VS Cavaliers(0-7)

Old 05-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #15
Rookie

Mr_Mills's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Kings vs Bucks

Cavs are 0-7?! What happened, LeBron fall in a hole or something?

This is looking good though bro. I could almost predict you picking up either McGrady or Carter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2010, 01:41 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Kings vs Bucks

You are off to a great start. Putting Mason in th backcourt with Evens and move McGrady to SF gives you a very potent Offensive and it's pretty great when your Bigs can combine for 30/30, but wow 53 points from Jennings in the loss is what really stands out....

Looking forward to seeing what kind of size you land in FA or the Draft this season..

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »