Home

**Going For The Crown // A King's Association**

This is a discussion on **Going For The Crown // A King's Association** within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 03:45 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: **Going For The Crown // A King's Association**

Just posting to say this is a good chise...i hope you have dalembert on the roster since he's a king now.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:47 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Just posting to say this is a good chise...i hope you have dalembert on the roster since he's a king now.
Naw the roster I used was from the playoffs, but I plan on making that trade in the offseason if Sammy is still a 76er
Old 06-30-2010, 03:49 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

Good thread, I like these.

I'd make one for my own 'chise, but I don't get into writing them out like paper articles and stuff. I keep tabs on all the moves I make in my franchises in trades and signings and stuff, and even in my own mind create the storylines behind 'em, but I don't typically write 'em out as such.

But I like the ideas of these threads, and wouldn't mind tracking my own franchise in the same way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 04:16 AM   #12
Rookie

New Year, New Goals // January Development Update

SACRAMENTO -- (AP) – Starting 2010 off on good terms was already out of the picture so the Sacramento Kings could only look forward. This month the coaching staff decided to give PG Tyreke Evans some down time since they had been riding him for the last few months. This month they wanted to give some time to SG Omri Caspi who is still transitioning from a SF to a SG. He exceeded all possible expectations in the development exercise and he rarely missed from behind the arc. His shot is still raw and can only get better with practice. The coaching staff also put C Spencer Hawes in a development challenge to see if he could score in the paint. Let’s just say that PF Andres Nocioni was too much for the seven footer. C Jason Thompson was also given a challenge by the coaching staff but on the other side of the rock. He showed the coaching staff that he is determined to be a force in the paint defensively. Whether it was a block or a would be foul Thompson denied all but one of rookie PF Jon Brockman’s attempts. Looks like the Kings can keep their heads up or at least for now.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Good thread, I like these.

I'd make one for my own 'chise, but I don't get into writing them out like paper articles and stuff. I keep tabs on all the moves I make in my franchises in trades and signings and stuff, and even in my own mind create the storylines behind 'em, but I don't typically write 'em out as such.

But I like the ideas of these threads, and wouldn't mind tracking my own franchise in the same way.
Well stay tuned cause the more hype I get the longer I'll keep it going

N if you decide to start one I'll follow it
Old 06-30-2010, 04:36 AM   #14
Rookie

Should we be happy? // Pre-All Star Break Team Update

SACRAMENTO -- (AP) – There has been jokes going around that even made the owner of the Sacramento Kings laugh. The underachieving, 22-24, Sacramento Kings can celebrate the fact that they have improved their record by 5 games from last season and it’s not even the half way mark of the season yet. PG Tyreke Evans was asked if he was happy to have helped the team improve their record in his rookie season and he responded by saying, “Should we be happy? We aren’t even .500. We’ll be happy when we go to the playoffs and even beyond.” Then in the beginning of February the Kings went 4-2 to achieve one of Evans' goals and become a .500 team, with a record of 26-26. The Kings’ big three have been working hard on and off the court trying to make it happen and you can definitely see it in the numbers.

PG Tyreke Evans
PPG: 19.7
APG: 5.5
RPG: 5.6

C Jason Thompson
PPG: 12.7
RPG: 8.3
BPG: 1.3

PF Carl Landry
PPG: 16
RPG: 7.6

Last edited by Jason Carter; 06-30-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Carter
Should we be happy? // Pre-All Star Break Team Update

SACRAMENTO -- (AP) – There has been jokes going around that even made the owner of the Sacramento Kings laugh. The underachieving, 22-24, Sacramento Kings can celebrate the fact that they have improved their record by 5 games from last season and it’s not even the half way mark of the season yet. PG Tyreke Evans was asked if he was happy to have helped the team improve their record in his rookie season and he responded by saying, “Should we be happy? We aren’t even .500. We’ll be happy when we go to the playoffs and even beyond.” Then in the beginning of February the Kings went 4-2 to achieve one of Evans' goals and become a .500 team, with a record of 26-26. The Kings’ big three have been working hard on and off the court trying to make it happen and you can definitely see it in the numbers.

PG Tyreke Evans
PPG: 19.7
APG: 5.5
RPG: 5.6

C Jason Thompson
PPG: 12.7
RPG: 8.3

PF Carl Landry
PPG: 16
RPG: 7.6

Really liking it ... I am so intrigue and fascinated that I have a few Q´s:

how are the other rookie players doing compared to Evans ?
how are Hawes and Caspi stats doing ?
as almost reaching the all star game, whom appear to be the starting front runners and how are SAC players doing in that regard ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Cool graphics

Legacy Roster and Info: http://blakjak12hoops.webs.com/

Go Celtics, Irish, Steelers, and Bobcats!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »