Home

Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

This is a discussion on Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2010, 10:19 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

I apologize for the delays. I've been doing Dynasty with my teams on NCAA 11, TCU Horned Frogs and Houston Cougars, my beloved teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #66
Rookie

DREAM JOBS IN ORDER

1. Houston Cougars
2. TCU Horned Frogs
3. SMU Mustangs (They suck, plus it'll be intersting to rebuild them to compete with Memphis)
4. Tulsa Golden Hurricane
5. Fresno State Bulldogs
6. Tulane Waves
7. Wyoming Cowboys
8. North Texas Mean Green
9. Rice Owls
10. New Mexico Lobos

All this is because these teams struggle alot in basketball, and I want to rebuild them to a Powerhouse and the top dog in conference.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #67
Rookie

Okay, I accident fogot about posting on this site, and already have a new job. I will post it just in a couple minutes. I led Bethune-Cookman to the Elite 8 before losing to Oregon in a heartbreak buzzer beater, 89-88. So we ended our season with a 27-4 record. The National Champs were Oregon, who defeated Syracuse in a shootout, 123-119.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:00 PM   #68
Rookie

MAX ANDERSON TO LOUISIANA TECH!!!!

Ruston, La- After choosing between Montana State, Stetson, and Louisiana-Lafayette, Anderson opted to come to Ruston to stay close home to Texas. He also wants to get the players from his Texas state champions Molina high team who are seniors now.

Reporter: Coach, why did you decide to come to Louisiana Tech?

MA: I just felt like I needed a change. I got really tired of the media bothering me and Texas State university, and the players getting stalked with questions. So I told them I needed a new fresh start and I promised them I would hook them up with a good coach, my assistant, Miles Wynch.

Reporter: How do you feel about your new lineup? Especially with all upperclassmen.

MA: I feel pretty good about it, to be honest with you. I love the experience we have and I think Brandon Jackson can do damage. A 4* out of high school. He was at Fort Bend Austin high school and my team beat them in state semifinals, I loved the kid since (rated 86 ovr and just a junior).

Reporter: What are your goals for this season, coach?

Well, my goals are pretty simple.
1. more than .500 in conference play
2. beat Boise State because a blogger there named Deuce despites everyone but them
3. get top 3 seed in WAC tournament
4. try and get good recruiting class in
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #69
Rookie

Starting:
Harold Hines- PG
Comments: Harold executes the plays very well and is a great leader. He also puts his team before himself. Averaged 9 assists last year as a sophmore. I expect more.

Brandon Jackson- SG
Comments: I coached against him in high school and knew he was the best player on his team by far. He has quite the flick. Also tough rebounder and great passer. Reminds me of Dwyane Wade.

TJ Daniels- SF
Comments: TJ is a great rebounder for a small forward. He has the height for it as well at 6'10". Also great post player. Expect to see him at power forward sometimes.

Benjamin Barber- PF
Comments: Ben is a stud on the football field as well (True story, ended up getting drafted by the Raiders). He is a husky, big, intimidating fella. 6'5 and 315 pounds and he takes up space very well. Great athlete, nonetheless. Played baseball too. Averaged 15 points and 13 rebounds last year.

Lionel Casper- C
Comments: Lionel is pretty tall for a WAC player at 7'0. He will be a force too. Leading shotblocker in WAC last year and one of top in NCAA. Lean, tall, long armed, athletic player.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #70
Rookie

SCHEDULE
@ RICE
JACKSON STATE
UTEP
@ LSU
COLORADO STATE
@ UTAH
NEW ORLEANS
NEVADA
IDAHO
@ UTAH STATE
NEW MEXICO STATE
@ FRESNO STATE
HAWAII
@ HAWAII
BOISE STATE
@ IDAHO
UTAH STATE
@ NEVADA
BOISE STATE
@ NEVADA
@ NEW MEXICO STATE
FRESNO STATE

RED=CONFERENCE
Old 11-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #71
Rookie

TECH CRUISES FOR VICTORY AGAINST RICE!!!

Louisiana Tech was obviously the better team against Rice, cruising for victory in a 68-45 game in Houston. Benjamin Barber had 19 points and 13 rebounds, and Brandon Jackson had 29 points and 8 assists in front of his parents in hometown, Houston. Tech never trailed and were winning the whole game from tip.

Anderson's comments: I thought we played really good. I doubt that anyone can stop the Barber/Jackson duo. And Lionel added 8 points with 4 blocks, while Harold had 13 assists with 9 points. Rice were a very intellential team and showed it tonight. We went in with a gameplan, and they knew what to do. We were just a better team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #72
Rookie

Any suggestions and advise would definitley be appreciated. Especially the fomat. I need suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »