Home

A New Regime: 76ers Association

This is a discussion on A New Regime: 76ers Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
A New Regime: 76ers Association

October 1st

76ers Press Conference

Ed Snider: I would like to thank you all for coming on such short notice. I just wanted to announce that we have finally appointed a new GM for the Philadelphia 76ers. After a long interview process, I believe we have found the right man for the job, and he should have this organization turned around as soon as possible. So please welcome our new GM, Mr. Xtremedunkz.

Xtremedunkz:
Thank you, Ed, it is great to be here today. First I would like to say to everyone here, that I feel like this is a great opportunity, and I look forward to doing the best job I can for a long time. I have total confidence in everyone in this organization, as well as myself. With all that being said, I will take any questions.

Reporter: How do you feel about the coaching staff, and roster the team has in place at this time?

X: Well, like I opened with, I have confidence in all of our guys, from the top to the bottom. But of course as I get settled in, I will go from the top down to make sure we are as strong as possible. If that means keeping everyone in place then great, and if that means making a couple changes that would benefit the team, then that would be great too.

Reporter: What are your expectations for the team early on?

X: I believe we have a great mix of young athletic players, and good veteran leadership. That should be able to lead to success on the court with our great coaching staff, but as far as predictions you will never see that from me.

Thanks for your time guys, hope to talk to you all soon.

October 3rd

X: With only a couple days left until our preseason gets started I wanted to announce a few changes I have made to our staff. I have hired Brevin Coleman to be the assistant to Doug Collins. I have also appointed Curtis Bishop and Cory Burks as college scouts. I took a lot in to consideration and I believe we have a great group of guys leading this team.

October 4th

X: Our preseason opener is tomorrow night, and this is the depth chart we are going with.

PG
Jrue Holiday (70) 1 year: 1.63 M
Lou Williams (73) 3 years: 17.75 M

SG
Evan Turner (76) 2 years: 9.55 M
Jodie Meeks (58) 1 year: 762 K
Chris Quinn (56) 1 year: 916 K

SF

Andre Iguodala (85) 3 years: 40.6 M
Thad Young (76) 1 year: 2.9 M
Andres Nocioni (68) 2 years: 13.5 M
Jason Kapono (58) 1 year: 6.64 M

PF
Elton Brand (73) 3 years: 51.18 M
Craig Brackins (65) 2 years: 2.71 M
Darius Songaila (62) 1 year: 4.82 M

C
Spencer Hawes (66) 1 year: 2.97 M
Mareese Speights (71) 1 year: 1.77 M
Tony Battie (57) 1 year: 1.35 M

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

Last edited by XtremeDunkz; 10-08-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #2
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

Re: A New Regime: 76ers Association

October 10th

X: After a few games I have a couple of roster moves to announce. We have traded Forward Andres Nocioni to the Oklahoma City Thunder for a 2nd round pick in this years draft. I want to thank Andres for his contribution to the team in his short time here, and wish him best in the future.

I would also like to announce we have sent Guard Jodie Meeks down to the Armor or the NBADL. It will give him the opportunity to have ample playing time to improve his game for when we need him. He would have currently been scratching for minutes on our team and that would not help his development at this time.

Reporter:
Clearing 2 roster spots, does that mean you will be looking to add players to the roster soon?

X: We are looking at options, yes. We will probably work out a few guys this week and see where we can improve as a team, like we always try to do.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 10-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

CDelfino10's Arena

OVR: 3

Oh,you traded my compatriot Nocioni
Old 10-11-2010, 01:39 AM   #4
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

October 16th

BREAKING NEWS

The Philadelphia 76ers have announced that they have signed Guard Allen Iverson to a 1 year contract worth the Mid Level Exception of $5.76 M. Press Conference scheduled for later tonight.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

Last edited by XtremeDunkz; 10-11-2010 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:04 AM   #5
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

Iverson was very emotional when he learned the 76ers were giving him another chance.

X: Hello everyone, I would like to announce, that yes, we have signed Allen to a 1 year deal. He was very impressive in his workout and his interview. We feel we are on the same page for this to work out great this year.

Reporter: What will Allen's role be with the team?

X: The plan is for him to be the backup and mentor for Evan Turner. Allen is still explosvie, and we feel he can provide a huge spark off our bench, where we were previously lacking guard depth.

Reporter:
Aren't you worried about this somehow ruining the chemistry of this young team?

X: Like I mentioned, this was all discussed before we offered him a contract. We all believe we are on the same page. Allen just wants to help us win ball games. The regular season starts very soon. We just have to focus on getting ready for that.

Reporter: Will you be making any more roster moves before the season begins?

X: Barring anything unforeseen, this will be the roster we open the season with. Thanks for your time guys.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »