Home

The Post James era in Cleveland

This is a discussion on The Post James era in Cleveland within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Post James era in Cleveland

Cavaliers Press Conference
October 20th, 2010
Dan Gilbert: Good Morning everyone. I'd like to start by saying that i still believe that James quit on us in the playoffs and that I feel we will win a championship before he does. But enough of that. I called this press conference to say that I have hired Matt Weber (or as everyone calls him Matty Ice) as our new general manager. We believe that he can bring us a team and a coaching staff that will be successful for years to come. Well enough with me talking, I will hand the mic over to our new GM Matty Ice.

Matty Ice: Thanks for that introduction Dan. I feel excited to be part of this team. Losing Lebron James stinks for this team and is one of the players that is so hard to replace. I will be answering a few questions now.

Reporter: Your team finished with the best record in the NBA the last two years. With losing Lebron to free angency, what are your expections for the team this year?

Matty Ice: Well i understand that we arent going to have to best record again this year but I feel that its not out of the question for us to finish with atleast 41 wins. I think we can be a playoff team this year but i will understand if we fall just short of that.

Reporter: Our there any roster moves you would like to make before the regular season starts?

Matty Ice: I would like to get settled in and look at the team more in depth but there are a couple of moves that i have been disscussing with Mr. Gilbert and Byron Scott. Thats all for today. Thanks for coming today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The Post James era in Cleveland

Breaking News out of Cleveland!!
October 24, 2010
Matty Ice: After looking at our roster I felt like we were missing something. No one can replace what Lebron did on and off the court for this city, but i started looking at our roster and realized that we were missing someone to replace him. I brought in a couple of guys for a try out and interview and found the 2 players that we feel is our best bet to replace the loss of James.
I am proud to introduce the newest Cavs Allan Iverson and Wally Szczerbiak.
I feel that Wally fixes the hole that we have at the small forward position. Wally and Iverson together should be able to replace what James did on the offensive said of the ball.
The starting lineup for the opening game against the Celtics looks like this

Point guard- Mo williams
Shooting guard- Allan Iverson
Small Forward- Wally Szczerbiak
Power Forward- Antwan Jamison
Center- Anderson Varejao

6th man- Anthony Parker
Old 10-11-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
Rookie

October 27, 2010
Celtics vs Cavs

Pregame
Barkley: I dont see how cleveland can even compete with the celtics or anyone else this season. They are going to miss Lebron more and more.

Smith: And how does Cleveland's new GM actually think Wally and A.I are going to replace James. Its just ridiculous.

Barkley: A.I is way best his prime and when was the last time Wally was a starter. Its going to be a long season in Cleveland.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Cleveland Shocks the Celtics
celtics 102 Cavs 113
Well No one expected this but yes the Cavs have beaten the celtics.
Early in the game the Celtics were looking like they would just destroy the cavs and took a 22-10 lead when Ray allen went out with back spasms which team doctors have said will limit him for about 1-2 weeks. After Allen went out cleveland started a comeback and ended the first quarter with the celtics winning 25-20. The second quarter was fairly even with the Cavs coming back and going into halftime only losing by 2 points to the celtics (53-51). Byron Scott made some great adjustments and the Cavs started pulling away. Iverson is just took over the third quarter scoring 14 of his 28 points in the third. Going into 4th the cavs had a 77-71 lead. By the end of the game the celtics were praying to get out of the cleveland. The Celtics defence looked terrible and they were definately missing Allen. The game ended 102-113 Cavs. The Cavaliers had 6 people in double figures

Top scorers
Cle
A.Iverson 28
M.Williams 21

Bos
K.Garnett 26
P.Pierce 16

Clevelands next game is @ Toronto
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10

Go Raptors!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty_Ice_125
Cleveland Shocks the Celtics
celtics 102 Cavs 113
Well No one expected this but yes the Cavs have beaten the celtics.
Early in the game the Celtics were looking like they would just destroy the cavs and took a 22-10 lead when Ray allen went out with back spasms which team doctors have said will limit him for about 1-2 weeks. After Allen went out cleveland started a comeback and ended the first quarter with the celtics winning 25-20. The second quarter was fairly even with the Cavs coming back and going into halftime only losing by 2 points to the celtics (53-51). Byron Scott made some great adjustments and the Cavs started pulling away. Iverson is just took over the third quarter scoring 14 of his 28 points in the third. Going into 4th the cavs had a 77-71 lead. By the end of the game the celtics were praying to get out of the cleveland. The Celtics defence looked terrible and they were definately missing Allen. The game ended 102-113 Cavs. The Cavaliers had 6 people in double figures

Top scorers
Cle
A.Iverson 28
M.Williams 21

Bos
K.Garnett 26
P.Pierce 16

Clevelands next game is @ Toronto
nice game bro lol i picked up the same 2 people you did in your franchise A.I for life

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »