Home

Benedict Lebron- Cavs dynasty

This is a discussion on Benedict Lebron- Cavs dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Benedict Lebron- Cavs dynasty

Benedict Lebron-A Cavs dynasty

Settings
Season length: 29 Games
Quarter Length: 5min
Injuries: ON
Difficulty: All-Star
Dynasty type: REALISTIC (SIM trades and gameplay)
This dynasty is strickly because i have so much fun playing the game offline for some reason this year. My Favorite team is the New York Knicks but since there are a few knicks dynasties im going to switch it up and pick the Lebronless Cavs because i just love a challenging Franchise. Im not a big graphics person so updates will look simple and be detailed. If there is anyone who can hook me up with some graphics it would be real cool. If not hope you guys enjoy my Cavs dynasty first season preview comming in a few and then games will start being played asap.

*I only put 29 games because i dont have time for 58 or 82 just way too much*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Benedict Lebron- Cavs dynasty

Assistant GM for Cavs takes over the GM office as Danny Ferry Resigns

Dana Jacobsen- Today the Cleveland Cavaliers introduced there former assistant GM and now new GM of the cavs Matthew Martinez. The new very young 24 year old sounded like Rex Ryan head coach of the NY Jets by how much fire he was spitting at the media today. Mr. Martinez stated this while first taking the mic.

Matthew Martinez- "February 3rd 2011 is the day that this franchise shows the biggest traitor in NBA history he should of stayed in his home town. I was here when lebron was here. Shoot I was his biggest fan and he just smacked Cleveland Ohio in the face. The 2010-2011 Cleveland Cavaliers will be the best team in the east and we will have a ring on our finger WITHOUT Benedict Lebron very soon I guarantee that. This opportunity I have wont be wasted because im on a mission to bring a ring to this great city without their FORMER King."

Dana Jacobsen- Skip What do you think about the new outspoken GM of the Cavs

Skip Bayless- Although I can appreciate the enthusiasm of the new GM you CANNOT throw your team under the bus and say things you cannot back up. If you really think the Prince Jamesless cavs with no real solid team is going to be better than the sell out Miami Heat then you must be on some kind of medication. If this guy can pull some string...well pull alot of string and can put together a great roster of player then maybe the cavs are a 6th seed at best.

Dana Jacobsen- We are running out of time but one final thought. Skip do you think that this new GM's confidence and energy can lift this team up and maybe they have the same hate for lebron as the GM does.

Skip Bayless- I think this one press conference will be the reason the Cavs get no where this year and end up clearing cap for the Carmelo Anothony sweepstakes.

Dana Jacobsen- That will do it for 1st down when we come back we will discuss some baseball and the big Cy young race in the american league. Stay tuned
Old 10-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Banned

Jarvis Hayes Lands in Cleveland

Dana Jacobsen- Today the Cavs GM went on the Free Agent board to sign Jarvis Hayes to fill in the roster with some scrappy talent. The News just broke 5 minutes ago by Stephen A. Smith and we have Stephen with us right now via satellite. Stephen real quick what does this move mean going into the season for this cavs team.

Stephen A. Smith- This move is because they were very unhappy with Jamario Moon comming off the bench and felt Hayes was a better option. The Cavs are pushing for Daniel Gibson to come off the bench and get some quality minutes and be the SG for the second team. A Source from the front office said the Cavs are confident in there team now and look to get off to a good start and make some moves mid season for the playoff push. The moves are expected of course before they play the Heat in February.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
Banned

Cleveland edges out washington in a 1 point game

Wizzardsl 11 l 13 l 9 l 6 l 39
Cavaliersl 7 l 12 l 6 l 15 l40

Player Of The Game

6PTS,7REB,2AST,2BLK

The Cavs come out with a very good win at home for the first game of the year. The way the team looks they lack a leader to step up and command the ball like they had before a certain someone left. This team can be good with a deal or two so watch out in the east for this team if the players play there roles correct.

**SAME GAME AS BELOW**

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 10-17-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
Banned

Cavs out play wizz in season opener

The Cavs come out with a very good win at home for the first game of the year. The way the team looks they lack a leader to step up and command the ball like they had before a certain someone left. This team can be good with a deal or two so watch out in the east for this team if the players play there roles correct.

**SAME GAME AS ABOVE**

Last edited by slantedeyematt; 10-17-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
Banned

Can i please get some feedback on weather to use my post game outline i made or if i should use the way i did the first way BOTH of those are the same game so dont get confused thanks
Old 10-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
Banned

Cavs are handled by bobcats 43-36

After a very good start to the season in game one the cavs took a small step back against the bobcats. The score was close but if you watched the game the bobcats handled this cavs team very easy. The Cavs lack a leader on the court and also lack a center who can really contribute offensively. Antawn Jamison said this in his post game interview "We are struggling to play as a team. We need to get stronger together as a group".

Cavs up coming games

Old 10-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
Banned

Bucks send Redd to Cleveland/Cavs get Eddie Curry

Dana Jacobsen- Today the Bucks have offered the Cavs new young GM a deal he couldnt refuse. Although this trade gave up a great player in Jamison Mr.Martinez pulled the trigger to land a new BIG piece to there team Micheal Redd. This trade sends Ramon Sessions and Antawn Jamison to the Bucks for Micheal Redd and Mbah-a-Moute. The Cavs Also acquire Eddie Curry and Azubuike from the Knicks for Mo Williams Anthony Parker and 2012 1st round draft pick. This trade is interesting because the Cavs ate up alot of cap space on this trade but maybe they are trying to revive a career that was very alive just a few years ago.Mr.Martinez had this to say at the press conference to introduce these players to Cleveland.

Mr.Martinez- "The Cleveland Cavaliers are very proud to have these players in our organization and we believe they will be big keys to this teams success this year and hopefully in the next few years aswell. We as an organization feel Eddie Curry, Azubuike and Micheal Redd will be able to help us build to what we want to be.....A Dynasty. Yea we lost a great point guard in Mo and a very good power forward in Jamison but we feel what we got back fits what we need to do here. Wait till these guys get on the court thats all im going to say."

Skip Bayless- Honestly I really like the deal with the bucks I think with that trade alone it made them a little better team. Trading for eddie curry? REALLY MARTINEZ?!?! Well Mr GM you made a risky move and lets see if you mad the right...GUESS im going to call it. If you think Eddie Curry being the big piece of that deal will be better than Mo williams anytime than I think you are crazy. Lets see how this Cavs team looks on the court in phoenix on Wednesday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »