Home

Sniffings of a Dynasty (A Clippers Association)

This is a discussion on Sniffings of a Dynasty (A Clippers Association) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sniffings of a Dynasty (A Clippers Association)

Difficulty: Pro
Sliders: HoosierDaddy's
Rosters: Default
Quarter Length: 12 mins
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Sniffings of a Dynasty (A Clippers Association)

Dustin Taylor was an armchair GM he looked at all the teams in the NBA's transactions and analyze and discuss them with his friends later on. He was always intrigued with how teams could be consistently bad so naturally he seen the clippers and thought of how many picks that didn't turn out the way things were planned. On the night of the 2009 NBA Entry Draft him and his friends were watching it on the tv when the clippers selection was announced "with the first pick of the 2009 entry draft the Los Angeles Clippers are proud to select from the university of oklahoma power forward Blake Griffin." When he seen that Dustin told his friends that the Griffin pick just smelled of a Dynasty
Old 11-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #3
Rookie

A year later Dustin and his friends have tickets to the Entry Draft. Still intrigued with the idea of rebuilding the clippers Dustin is interested with who they would pick at #8 when Al-Farouq Aminu the small forward from wake forest was announced Dustin proclaimed maybe a little bit to loudly that if he was running this team that they would have a championship within 3 years the Aquisition of Eric Bledsoe only made him believe it only more the clippers owners had heard what he had said were interested in the thought why not give the GM job to someone who thought they could do better they had been the worst team in the NBA for a long time what could a few more years hurt if it didn't pan out.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
Rookie

August 24th 2010 today after looking for Dustin Taylor after the thoughts had come into their heads to make him the General Manager he was found and announced as the New GM of the Los Angeles Clippers at the press conference Taylor announced his intentions for this team "We are going to be a young team and we are going to build through the draft I plan on being a team built like oklahoma city and we will become a Dynasty to the fans I personally promise that this team will win a championship by the end of the 2013-2014 season and I plan it to be sooner"
Old 11-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
Rookie

2010 opening Day Starters
PG Eric Bledsoe
SG Eric Gordon
SF Al-Farouq Aminu
PF Blake Griffin
C Chris Kaman

Trade Rumors: it has been heard that even though the season has yet to start that Baron Davis will be traded before the opening game of the season it looks like Dustin is looking for a raw prospect he feels he can develop or a couple of picks also Chris Kaman has also been told that they plan to go young at centre and that if he is not traded he will have to be a mentor for a young one the next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Baron Davis Traded Marcus Williams Signed!?!
What was this new GM thinking he trades Baron Davis for Carl Landry and a 2nd then signs no name back up PG Marcus Williams he should have at least tried to get a 1st rounder out of Baron Davis. I know he says he's going younger but this is ridiculous with the second round pick its unlikely he'll even get a decent roleplayer out of that pick nevermind a starter like he seems to be aiming for if this is how he is going to run this team its inconcievable to imagine he'll be here for the three years that he said they'd win a championship in.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Reporter: MR Taylor in a recent newspaper article you were talked negatively about concerning the trade of Baron Davis can you give us insight on your end of the spectrum.
Taylor: Certainly after Baron had lost his starting spot in the rotation to rookie eric bledsoe he felt his time here was done I granted him his wish as for trying to get the first rounder the reporter said we should have got I did try but the kings were not open to the idea but I feel with our scouting department and the talent in this years draft class I can find a decent player to around the middle of the second.
Reporter: What about the signing of Marcus Williams?
Taylor: Well I felt that he was the best point guard out there that would not try to undermine what Eric Bledsoe is trying to do as the starter we signed Marcus to a one year deal worth 1.3Million with a team option if he performs well.
Reporter: Well MR Taylor thanks for the interview and best of luck.
Taylor: Thank you have a good day.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Season Could be a long one Clippers lose 106-87 to Portland. Clippers were in foul trouble all game long as late in the fourth quarter 3 players fouled out Griffin, Bledsoe, And Aminu also Eric Gordon was one foul away. Kaman went down with an injury and will miss 1-2 weeks with a strained back. Griffin is day to day with a sore knee and Aminu is going to play through a wrist injury that could linger about a week or so.
Player of the Game: Lamarcus Aldridge 42PTS 7REB 18/26FGS
Notables:
G.Oden 8PTS 19REB
B.Griffin 23PTS 8REB
E.Bledsoe 21PTS

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »