Home

One More Chance - (The Adam Morrison 2k11 Story)

This is a discussion on One More Chance - (The Adam Morrison 2k11 Story) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
One More Chance - (The Adam Morrison 2k11 Story) [1-0], Morrison scores 49 + GW

"...and with the third pick of the 2006 NBA Draft, the Charlotte Bobcats select..."

It was a pick that was supposed to turn the franchise around, but it didn't. Despite "winning two NBA Championships," the forward out of Gonzaga has been the most recent NBA draftee to be labeled a bust. No injuries to blame, just pure
"suck" at basketball.

After being let go by the Lakers Morrison has been struggling to make an NBA team, being cut by the Wizards over the likes of Hamady N'Diaye and Cartier Martin.

It looks like Adam Morrison may have one more chance.

After LeBron James decided to take his talents to South Beach, there was a giant hole at Morrison's natural position to be filled.

And after your franchise has been torn apart like that, what is there to lose?

82 Game Season
12 Minute Quarters
All-Star Difficult
Simulation Sliders w/ tweaks

Last edited by giordun; 11-27-2010 at 02:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: One More Chance - (The Adam Morrison 2k11 Story)

Season Preview - Cleveland Cavaliers

Keeping LeBron James? Blank. Signing Adam Morrison? Check.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have to be the least inspiring team in the league right now and all Cavalier fans can look forward to is the 2011 NBA Draft and December 2nd when LeBron comes to visit Cleveland in a Heat uniform. With a less than impressive depth chart, the Cavaliers have a long season ahead of them and they should look to get rid of Williams and Jamison by the deadline.

Current Depth Chart

PG - Mo Williams/Ramon Sessions/Daniel Gibson
SG - Anthony Parker/Manny Harris/Christian Eyenga
SF - Adam Morrison/Jamario Moon/Joey Graham
PF - J.J. Hickson/Antawn Jamison/Leon Powe/Samardo Samuels
C - Anderson Varejao/Ryan Hollins
Old 11-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

ouht to be good man

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 11-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Believe it! Adam Morrison hits the gamewinner and dominates the Celtics!

After being laughed at when he was introduced in the starting line up and getting booed after missing his first 5 shots, Adam Morrison became the hero in Cleveland- at least for the night.

In his first game with the Cavaliers, Adam Morrison scored 49 points (including the gamewinner over Kevin Garnett), grabbed 7 rebounds, recorded 4 assists, and check this, he had 6 blocks on the night.

And believe it or not, as of today, Adam Morrison is leading not just the Cavs in scoring, but the entire NBA.

"It was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen," said teammate Anderson Varejao, who has played with LeBron James his entire career.

After an 0-5 start, Adam Morrison hit a buzzer beating 3 to end the first quarter. Morrison got it going in the second quarter and ended up with 20 points at the half. The Adam Morrison show didn't stop and Adam Morrison added another 20 points in the 3rd quarter. After sitting the first 3 minutes in the 4th quarter, Morrison was bought back in and although he couldn't make a basket, his rebounding, assists and blocked shots help the Cavaliers rally back from a 10 point deficit.

And if you weren't amazed yet, Adam's greatest moments in the game came in the last 2 minutes. Morrison scored 9 straight points for the Cavaliers in the closing minutes and had a block on Paul Pierce and another block on what seemed like an easy Ray Allen lay up when the score was tied at 110 with 22 seconds left.

Byron Scott called a timeout and set up an isolation play for Morrison who took Garnett one on one. With the ball at the top of the key, Morrison faked to the left, crossed over to his right and faded away as he let go a jumpshot over Garnett's outstretched arms. The buzzer sounded and about a second later, a quiet but definite swish sound could be heard in the Quicken Loans Arena, followed by chants of "A-dam, A-dam"

Final Score - Cavaliers 112, Celtics 110
Cavaliers Player of the Game - Adam Morrison
Old 11-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

adam morrison woulda been good if he was drafted by a different team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Rookie

FYI, I am not planning on making this association have a lot of graphics or whatever. I should clean up presentation as this association goes on but the main focus is on Adam Morrison and not the Cavaliers. I plan to sim most of my games and I'll write short recaps of each of them because the point of this association was to practice my writing.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
Rookie

He could of def been good in uptempo not slow bobcats you know

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »