Home

Back to Glory: A Chicago Bulls Dynasty

This is a discussion on Back to Glory: A Chicago Bulls Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Back to Glory: A Chicago Bulls Dynasty

NCAA Update - 2

While the NBA season is in full swing and fast approaching the All Star break, let's take a peek at what is happening on the college level. We will once again take a look at 4 special NBA prospects and how there teams are performing. First lets take a look at the nations top 25.

NCAA Basketball Rankings - AP Top 25 - Updated: Jan 18, 2011
RKTEAMRECORD
1Marquette15-1
2Kansas13-2
3North Carolina14-4
4Michigan St.12-2
5Memphis12-4
6Oregon15-2
7Louisville13-4
8Pittsburgh13-3
9Arkansas15-2
10Ohio St.12-4
11Texas11-4
12Villanova12-2
13Kentucky12-5
14Tennessee10-5
15Akron13-2
16Vanderbilt15-3
17Florida St.14-4
18Syracuse11-5
19Washington St.13-3
20Georgetown10-5
21Texas A&M10-3
22S. Illinois12-4
23Saint Louis12-4
24Washington11-4
25California13-3

Texas Longhorns 11-4 (0-1)
Texas has played pretty well so far this season. There are some doubters out there when they watched this team in a few key games that turned into losses for them however. They are an athletic team and a very BIG team at that. Anchored by Jones and Marvell this team has good leadership. Jones can play small forward or shooting guard. Marvell on the other hand can easily play small forward or power forward. This versatility will define this team as a defender. Teams have a hard time matching up against this team. They should be able to make a deep tournament run. Jones has his mind set on entering the NBA draft at the end of the year. Marvell has decided that he would like to stay one more year and develop. This might be a good choice given the possibility of the lock out.

Kellen Jones
16.9 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 3.7 APG, 1.3 SPG
Pro Buzz: Lottery

Adrian Marvell
11.8 PPG, 6.9 RPG, 1.9 BPG
Pro Buzz: Second Round

Ohio State 12-4 (3-2)
When you look at every team from top to bottom in the nation, none compares to this one as far as depth and talent goes. It is surprising to me that they have lost 4 games at this point in the season. I think those losses can be credited to the coach. Ohio State boasts one of the best back-courts in the the game right now. With the duo of James and Henry, they provide a boost to this team. This team is expected to make a run for the national championship. Much to the disappointment of the coach both James and Henry have announced they will make the jump to the NBA despite the lock out rumors.

Harlee James
10.2 PPG, 5.8 APG, 0.9 SPG
Pro Buzz: Top Pick

Dalton Henry
9.5 PPG, 2.9 RPG, 2.8 SPG
Pro Buzz: Top Pick

Connecticut Huskies 11-5 (3-2)
UCONN has been having trouble despite the stellar play from Cortez. He has emerged as a threat for any team any time he puts his feet on that court. This team has a lot of fight in them but recently, they have had troubles capitalizing on their opportunities. They are currently sitting at 3-2 in conference play. The true test for this team will come when they face off against Marquette, who is currently ranked #1 in the nation. They have surprised the nation by taking over that top spot. We will see how UCONN responds to this team on fire. The news has been made known among the nation that K.C. Cortez will be going into the NBA draft at years end.

K.C. Cortez
11.4 PPG, 4.0 RPG, 6.0 APG, 1.2 SPG

Syracuse Orange 11-5 (3-2)
Syracuse is another Big East team that boasts a nice record thus far. They have some quality wins over teams like Cincinnati. They snuck their way into the top 25 in recent weeks because of their win streak. After starting Tram at the point guard position it seems as if this team is beginning to play more efficient. He currently leads the team in assists. They have increased the intensity of their play and for that reason I can see this team being a sleeper pick in the NCAA tournament. Matthew Tram has announced that he will take a leap of faith into the NBA.

Matthew Tram
8.9 PPG, 5.3 APG, 2.3 SPG

We now jump back to the action going on in the NBA!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:56 PM   #58
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

very detailed read through about 4 pages. glad to see a steady chise looking to do the same
Old 12-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dude, great chise! Just read through it all and love what you're doing!
Old 12-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #60
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Harlee James and Dalton Henry are tearing it up for the Bucks, I see a National title in the future!
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Old 12-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #61
Pro

Upcoming Schedule

Chicago Bulls Upcoming Schedule
RKTEAMRECORD
1/18Charlotte Bobcats
21-18
1/20
Dallas Mavericks
27-13
1/22
Cleveland Cavaliers
14-26
1/24
Milwaukee Bucks
18-21
1/28
Orlando Magic
25-17
1/29
Indiana Pacers
17-21
2/2
Los Angeles Clippers
21-19
2/5
Golden State Warriors
22-18
2/7
Portland Trail Blazers
18-24
2/9
Utah Jazz
21-20
2/12
New Orleans Hornets
24-18
2/15
Charlotte Bobcats
21-18
2/17
San Antonio Spurs
24-17

Key Games:

Orlando Magic
This is a key game because it is an eastern conference show down. The Magic are currently ahead of the Bulls in the standings by half of a game. With a win against the Magic that will give them an edge against them and establish their dominance over them...for now.

San Antonio Spurs
This is the return of Taj Gibson to play his old team, that is if he is not traded before the dead line. We could be looking at a different team come that time since the deadline will pass after this game. George Hill will face off against Manu Ginobli which will make for some very interesting words being exchanged between old teammates. We will see who comes out on top.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SiQ2Quit
very detailed read through about 4 pages. glad to see a steady chise looking to do the same
Thanks for following! Those around the NBA posts are a pain in the butt though haha. It took me 2 hours to do all of that. A labor of love I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderStruck87
Dude, great chise! Just read through it all and love what you're doing!
Thanks for the feed back. If you want to see anything different just let me know. Or if something seems out of whack. I appreciate any feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Harlee James and Dalton Henry are tearing it up for the Bucks, I see a National title in the future!
They are definitely one of the better teams in the nation.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #63
Pro

footballfan4life's Arena

OVR: 8

Great to see my player (Dalton Henry) doing great along with Harlee James
Old 12-22-2010, 09:15 PM   #64
Banned

2SiQ2Quit's Arena

Ya I know what you mean having it be a labor of love. I feel like building one of these and having a community react and post makes it worth it. I havent done many chises on OS I'm a old school IGN member though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »