Home

An Italian to lead the Knicks ... his recap video illustrating the first season!

This is a discussion on An Italian to lead the Knicks ... his recap video illustrating the first season! within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
An Italian to lead the Knicks ... his recap video illustrating the first season!

Hello I apologize now for my questionable English, will try to write all the essentials to allow you to follow me, I love the Knicks since I was a child, almost all of my recap will be in video format, I hope will please. my first video was ready, so you may find comments or subtitles in Italian, and more great music in there, who knows maybe English subtitles

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: An Italian to lead the Knicks ... his recap video illustrating the first season!

a little patience and videos coming soon
Old 02-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: An Italian to lead the Knicks ... his recap video illustrating the first season!

For now let's start with the original roster, then calmly give everyone a chance and see how everyone will react to playing time and the role that we assigned.
I like all the way I play basketball and I like all of my favorite players ... But that does not dim my opinion ... give it some time ... and see if the planks in the French and Russian will be able to give assistance ... Begin
the first training...

fficeffice" />>and I am compelled to write 2 more posts before you can post a video>
Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
Rookie

better to specify that we are talking about with the PC NBA2K11 SLIDERS very difficult. But anyway I do not think you had really thought I was the new coach of the Knicks.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
Rookie

I hope these posts can be enough to start using some image, that's enough with words, fasten your seat belts,
We are in Minnesota for the opening game.

The FILM OF THE MATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiEYS5LekvI

Last edited by Bisy; 02-08-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Rookie

After opening Game, let's make debut at Madison, the worst opponent we could not meet, the Boston Celtic champions in the East and the unfortunate protagonists FINALS

THE GAME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-azPnFxA30

Last edited by Bisy; 02-08-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Rookie

There are now 2 games in Madison and found us to harness the warmth of our fans, fighting Philadelphia 115-74 with 47 points and 10 rebounds for Stoudmire most powerful leader.
after only three days come the Clippers and Amar'e report offers another 30 points, helps Chandler with 23 points and a thrilling 4 of 5 by 3 points. Gordon very well for the Clippers with 19, and Griffin with 16. Ends Knicks 101-93.

just the day after we master the Conseco Fieldhouse.
Here, despite an excellent 26 points from Granger, we are able to bring home its third consecutive victory. With 30 of Stoud assisted by GALLO with 19.win101 to 88.

Let's go to san antonio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08CnroCw2ck
Old 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #8
Rookie

first in Houston and then at home with the Grizzlies

2 games with the audio commentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdaO67NM1w8

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »