Home

Chi-Town's Finest - Chicago Bulls Dynasty

This is a discussion on Chi-Town's Finest - Chicago Bulls Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: ESPN.com Breaking News!

Ouch that's a real tough loss. Are you going to try and pull off a trade for a veteran to fill in or just wait it out with Watson/a free agent?
Old 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
MVP

Re: POR @ CHI - Nov 1, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downgoesfrazier
Thanks. That's high praise for me, since I loved your Bills franchise. Gotta check out your Cavs one now, too!

With the combo of awesome sliders, and this amazing game i'm having the most fun I've ever had with a sports franchise. I might get into Madden in the spring, but got bored of it a few times already.

I can't wait to see what the off-season is like in 2k11. I've never played an NBA association mode besides this one so I look forward to it.
Yeah this game is a lot of fun, especially after messing with sliders to get the gameplay more realistic. I was getting ready to pick my Bills franchise up again, and was going to work on that and my Cavs one at the same time, but then once I got the Cleveland one going I just got so immersed in it that I've put off going back to Madden for a while. I'm excited for the offseason too.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
ESPN.com Breaking News!

ESPN.com BREAKING NEWS

Chicago traded for long-time coveted PG Nate Robinson.

BULLS-OKC PULL OFF TRADE

ESPN.com -- The Chicago Bulls wasted little time in securing up their PG position due to the injury to Derrick Rose.

Friday Morning they traded away PF Taj Gibson, C Omer Asik, 2012 1st and 2011 2nd round picks to Oklahoma City for PG Nate Robinson, PG Royal Ivey and a 2012 2nd round pick.

Robinson is expected to start right away Friday vs. the team he played with last season; the Boston Celtics.

"It was a great trade. We feel Nate is a great team player and one of the best at his position. His size just amazes with what he can do when the ball is in his hands. He will play in Boston tonight" coach said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #12
Rookie

CHI @ BOS - Nov 5, 2010

(3-1) @ (3-2)

Chicago Bulls 109 @ Boston Celtics 120
November 5th, 2010

Leaders:Points: K. Korver: 33
Rebounds: J. Noah: 11
Assists: N. Robinson: 22
Player of the Game: P. Pierce: 33 pts, 10 reb, 3 asts, 3 stl, 2 blk
Injuries: N. Robinson: Twisted Ankle - Hurt day-to-day.

Chicago, Ill. -- And so it starts.

Without Derrick Rose the Bulls just look lost.

They were behind Friday at Boston 90% of the game and only started to come back within a minute remaining. They were down by as much as 18 at one point in the game.

Nate Robinson had a great game passing, getting 22 assists but struggled heavily shooting, going 4-18. He also had 7 turnovers.

Bulls fans got a scare when Robinson went down, thinking they can have no luck about to lose their big aquisition point guard after losing their best player since Michael Jordan yesterday. It turned out to only be a twisted ankle.

Kyle Korver lead the way with 33 points, including 5 from long-range.

Paul Pierce recorded his 20,000th point in the game with a standing ovation.

Chicago (3-2) has Denver (3-2) at home on Monday. A good few days off for the beat-up Bulls.

PLAYERS OF THE WEEK:
EAST:

Lebron James - Miami

WEST:

Tyreke Evans - Sacramento

LEAGUE NOTES:
- The Memphis Grizzlies are 7-0.
- Derrick Rose has surgery on ankle. Will miss 6-8 weeks.
- Toronto to fire Jay Triano?

Last edited by Downgoesfrazier; 03-07-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #13
Rookie

DEN @ CHI - Nov 8, 2010

(3-2) @ (3-2)

Denver Nuggets 118 @ Chicago Bulls 104
November 8th, 2010

Leaders:
Rebounds: J. Noah: 12
Assists: N. Robinson: 19
Player of the Game: A. Afflalo: 33 pts, 4 reb, 2 asts, stl, 5 3-pt
Injuries: None.

Chicago, Ill. -- Chicago misses Derrick Rose.

It's not that Nate Robinson was a bad aquisition (22,19 assists in first 2 games with team) or that other players haven't stepped up (Deng with another game with 30+ points) it's that the chemistry and nucleus isn't there - Derrick Rose.

The whole game was close. The first three quarters ended with both teams tied. Then the fourth quarter came, which the Bulls imploded.

They were down by as much as 17 and the Nuggets never looked back.

"I don't know exactly where to point the finger. Not at a player, but what part of our game exactly is leading to three straight losses. It's hard, guys are hanging their heads, which is something a losing team can't do. You've gotta get up the next day and go to work, and figure out a way to win" Carlos Boozer said.

The Bulls (3-3) stay home to take on Golden State (4-4) Thursday night.

Last edited by Downgoesfrazier; 03-07-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #14
Rookie

GS @ CHI - Nov 11, 2010

(4-4) @ (3-3)

Golden State Warriors 146 @ Chicago Bulls 135 (OT)
November 11th, 2010

Leaders:
Rebounds: C. Boozer: 14
Assists: N. Robinson: 18
Player of the Game: S. Curry: 27 pts, 2 reb, 13 asts, 4 stls, 2 blks

Chicago, Ill. -- Nate Robinson had the game of his life. But that still wasn't enough to hold off Golden State and Chicago's fourth loss in a row after a 3-0 start to the 2010-2011 season.

Robinson had 36 points along with 18 assists, 4 rebounds and a block. His best game? Long-range. He had 11 3-pointers, one shy of Kobe Bryants record 12 from 2003.

Chicago rallied back down by 11 with under 1:30 left in regulation, but Golden State got a jump shot to tie it up and send it to overtime. It was there that Chicago fell apart and eventually lost by 11.

"It was a good game from me, I guess, but we lost, so it's not like it makes it any better" Robinson said.

Chicago (3-4) plays it's last home game vs. Washington (2-5) Saturday before heading out for a 7-game road trip to finish off the month.

Last edited by Downgoesfrazier; 03-07-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #15
MVP

Wow Nate Rob has been lights out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #16
Rookie

WAS @ CHI - Nov 13, 2010

(2-5) @ (3-4)

Washington Wizards 113 @ Chicago Bulls 87
November 13th, 2010

Leaders:
Rebounds: J. Noah: 16
Assists: N. Robinson: 8
Player of the Game: R. Lewis: 31 pts, 11 reb, ast, 5 3-ptrs

Chicago, Ill. -- Chicago fans now have a reason to worry.

They've lost five straight games, their latest to the lowly Washington Wizards.

Not only did they lose, but they put on their worst showing, both offensively and defensively.

They failed to score more than 100 points for the first time this season, getting only 87 and let Washington go wild for 113 and losing by 26.

Rashard Lewis had five 3-pointers, and the Wizards had five more from other players. The turnover department was also unkind to the Bulls, as they turned the ball over 20 times to Washington's 7.

The Bulls (3-5) now start a seven game road trip to Houston (5-4), San Antonio (4-5), Dallas (3-6), Los Angeles (Lakers) (6-5), Phoenix (1-9), Denver (8-3) and Sacremento (6-3).

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »