Home

The Legend of Keenan Marshall (2k11 Player Chise)

This is a discussion on The Legend of Keenan Marshall (2k11 Player Chise) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: The Legend of Keenan Marshall (2k11 Player Chise)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
Hey can we give small backstories on our CAP and who they are compared to and why , including who they know (being CAPs) and how they know them?
You guys can do whatever you want. PM me any details you want in the story that I am writing and it will be there. If you guys ever want to do anything with your CAPs just pm me. If you have suggestions on something I should try pm me. I know how to manipulate drafts and where players are chosen as well so if you want to be considered an "underdog" then let me know and I can arrange that. Consider anything possible in this chise and pm me. If it isn't then I will tell you. If it is then great! This is my first time doing something like this for chises so I am open to any idea's/suggestions to make it more interesting.

Note to CAPs: PM me backstories/details of your player for the story and I will make some updates before the draft and try my best to portray your CAP the way you want.

Last edited by ..GameOver..; 06-16-2011 at 08:13 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:02 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

um when will the nxt update be? because im really feelin this man!
NCAA,Miami,Texas A&M,TCU,Clemson
NBA:Hawks,Magic,Celtics
Ima All-State LB/TE Markus Williams #15
Duncanville Panthers
Old 06-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Legend of Keenan Marshall (2k11 Player Chise)

Name: Kalynn Jones
College/From: Duke/Beaumont
Jersey Number:5
Position:PG
Play Style: pass-first or all-around
Height:the shortest
Weight:200
Skin Tone:3
Hair:Natural part
Hair Color:black
Facial Details:none
Head Details:just reset
Tattoos Details:none
Accessories:long sleeve black elbow on both arms, headband, black pressure shorts, long black socks, black undershirt
Shoes:jordans alpha
Attributes (Positives): derrick rose attributes
Attributes (Negatives): derrick rose attributes
Tendencies: derrick rose
Signatures: derrick rose
Free Throw: Allen Iverson

Last edited by KSJ01; 06-20-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:47 AM   #20
Pro

Drama on the home front too?
The day passed quickly. Too many things to accomplish in too little time. With the manager screwing me out of my living conditions there was really only one place to turn to, my grandparents. I knew it would be a difficult transition from living by myself to living with my grandparents but it’s only a couple weeks. How bad could it be?

“Hey Keenan bra, you get all of your things out of my truck?” One of my good friends Kione told me in his pigeon talk. He was a good guy, always had my back no matter what situations I found myself in. When I drove Buckshot’s car in the ocean he was there to pick my drunk *** up. Now he drove all over this island to get all of my crap done. “Yo man, I owe you one. A big one.” I stated somewhat in disbelief that he would go through all this trouble to help me out. “I did it for the money uso. Something to hold over your head when you making millions.” He started laughing shortly after making that statement. I can’t lie, that statement bothered me. It seemed like everybody thought I had deep pockets all of a sudden when I am just as broke as I was when I was 8. Either way, I let out a small laugh with one of those fake smiles to make it seem like I actually cared what he just said. Truth is, money jokes like that are a sore spot with me because my mom and her now husband, Tyrone, would always call me asking about a job as my agent or getting a loan. I can only imagine the lecture I am going to get from my gramps about taking care of my mom when I get money. I can just see my Grandma standing behind him shaking her head with a look that could kill someone with no mental stability which would only mean you better share some of that with us too.

“Keenan! It’s been too long cuz.” My head dropped immediately. I knew who that was before I even turned my head to see, lets see here, a voice that carried an attitude, not to mention the ghetto tone included, check. A horse mouth chewing bubble gum, check. Finally, the smell of extremely strong perfume that just about made me gag every time I smelled it, check. “What are you doin’ here Dede?” I was a bit testy, given my day, I think that should have been acceptable. “That’s how you greet yo cousin who you haven’t seen in a year? I guess someone failed to teach you manners especially since the last time yo *** was close to me you ended up blowin’ up at me.” That night was perhaps one of the best nights of staying at my grandparents home. I cussed her out so bad, my grandma’s fury was unleashed but I kept her in check, I think she got a lesson in the fury I am capable of unleashing, especially when it comes to Dede.

“Whateva, grandma has dinner for you in the kitchen. Don’t worry we ate without you.” She said with a small smirk. She probably talked them into it, hell she probably ate the whole meal. She was one of those girls that wore tight clothes even though she ate too many twinkies if you know what I’m sayin’. Her gut was hanging out of her shirt and just at that moment I lost all desire to touch any food for fear of throwing up.

“Tell grandma I’ll be in my bedroom sleeping, I got an early day tomorrow.” I responded to her and thanked her in my head for making me lose my appetite. “She aint gon’ be happy, you know that right?” She replied as she started walking into the home to share the news. I loved this house for a number of reasons, there was a door that lead straight to the basement where my room was located. If I needed to sneak out or avoid my grandparents I had easy access to the one spot that I could escape them, my room but even that is a stretch.

I walked down the steps and through the door to the basement. Everything seemed to be the same except for the walls were now a dark red color, kinda creapy looking. Grandma’s collection of little Disney figurines were still lined up in this glass cabinet that she kept locked. You would have thought those stupid things were worth a fortune the way they kept them under lock and key. I walked through the hall way to reach my room, still the same and untouched. Just the way I like it.

“KEENAN! YOU KNOW I WORKED HARD ON MAKING YOU DINNER RIGHT? GET UP HERE…..NOW!” There was my grandma. I could hear my grandpa muttering something loudly though the words were too hard to make out. Probably something about my grandma interrupting his political show, things haven’t changed around here. Looks like I might be in for a fight if my cousin is upstairs still. It is impossible to remain hungry with her standing around. “KEENAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN’ DOWN THERE!? GET UP HERE.” She yelled once again and I knew if I waited any longer she would be down the stairs with a belt or something ready to teach me a lesson.

I trudged up the stairs and couldn’t help but imagine some prisoner of war or something marching to his eventual torture. I kinda felt that way especially thinking about my cousin Dede, how many people can fit in this house who I hate? I finally arrived at the kitchen, the food was heating up in the microwave and I could tell they were left overs. I guess Dede really did eat all of the food. “Hey grandma, sorry about that, I’ve had a rough day.” I explained my absence. I knew she was more upset at the fact I didn’t check in with her or give her a hug. Once I move out of Hawaii, I’m never coming back here.

“What is wrong with you boy? Don’t you know by now to give your grandma some sugar? Get over here boy, I taught you better than that!” She was already getting on my back. I could tell this would be a long two weeks with the way this is starting off. “Sorry grandma, I got to wake up in 4 hours so I can work out with Wages.” I replied hoping she would understand but I knew she never would. She was too stubborn, she was always right and you were always wrong as long as you disagreed with her. “That don’t change nothing, now come here already!” She said once more and I obliged her request.

She squeezed me as hard as she could and pointed to the seat for me to sit down. I knew what was going to happen, the ground rules. My grandparents would set the “ground rules” for me every time I came back to their home as if I never heard this before. “Grandma, I already know the rules….” I was interrupted just as quickly as I started speaking. “Your grandpa is going to go over the rules and that is final. Plus, there is a rule you don’t know about smart alec.” She said in her sweet voice. It almost seemed like a challenge for me to disagree with her. I knew better. “JOE GET IN HERE!” She yelled and I could hear gramps mumbling something off in the distance. I could hear his loud steps coming from the family room. He never turned off that T.V. and I could tell he turned it up on purpose so he could hear the updates from the program on CNN he was watching.

There he was, grandpa Joe in all his glory. He was starting to look like one of those ugly hunchbacks with the way his back arched forward. He had to use a cane to support himself, that is new but I guess I wasn’t very surprised given his declining health. “I hope you know I am missing my show because you had to show up late tonight Keenan.” My grandpa sounded worked up over something. He probably had it in his mind I was coming home at 6 or something and decided I was late because I got there at 11. At times like this I am glad my grandma is around to prevent my grandpa from lecturing.

“Joe, just tell him the rules, we don’t have time for this.” My grandma was snappy and quick with my grandpa, I can see that hasn’t changed either. I doubt it ever will. My grandpa mumbled under his breath again. I heard “disrespectful” and “late” so I guess I confirmed what I already knew he was angry about. “You know all the normal rules, no music, especially not that rap crap.” He stopped before he continued and I knew my grandma was giving him one of her infamous death stares. He once lectured about rap to me for an hour and a half. “There is one new rule however. Your cousin will be sleeping in your bed downstairs. You will sleep on the couch up here.” I think my jaw hit the floor after hearing that. I am almost positive Dede talked them into this and I could see her devilish smile out of the corner of my eye. After seeing that something inside me stirred and made me more angry than I ever have been. “That’s not going to work gramps.” I told him as my blood was beginning to boil. “That’s my room. She’s going to bust the bed anyways, I think there’s a 400 pound limit on that frame.” I couldn’t help but take shots at the one who was responsible for this. I already knew my grandma was about to speak before she did. I wasn’t going to listen to her though. If I heard her annoying voice I might turn around and slap her in the face.

I stood up and bolted out of that damn house. All I could hear was my grandma screaming something while I ran out of the door. I was a little immature at this point in my life but what can I say? I go from being the man who got everything he wanted to sleeping on an old couch and having to live with that? That is not going to fly in my world. I need a walk, no, I take that back I need some sleep! My pride wont let me walk back in that house until they are all asleep though. I know exactly how long it takes my grandparents to fall asleep. I guess those years of sneaking out of the house paid off.

The walk seemed like it lasted forever and I could feel my body growing weaker from fatigue. I finally arrived at my grandparents house knowing they were all asleep. I couldn’t help but think what kind of pranks I could pull on Dede at this moment. I resisted those urges though knowing training tomorrow was going to be a living hell. Maybe I can convince Wages to take it easy on me. Either way though, this living condition might not work out much longer. My grandparents haven’t been disrespected like that since I first moved in with them. I am only expecting something crazy to happen tomorrow.....

Got an urge to write something. I might put out another update tomorrow or Wednesday depending on my schedule.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:23 PM   #21
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13

Another amazing update! Can't wait for the next.
NCAAF- Ohio State
NCAAB- UK
Wrestling Fan

The Ace- Coaching Career of Jordan James
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #22
Pro

Patriots1996's Arena

OVR: 9

Name: Jared Rush
Height: 6-7
Weight: 250
College: Ohio State
Position: SF (2nd SG)
General Appearance: White guy, thick and wavy hair, black hair. Full goatee and scruffy beard
Accessories: None. Shoes don't matter.
Strengths: Shooting. Lights out shooter, especially from 3. Flashy dunker.
Weaknesses: Passing, Handling, rebounding.
I guess he's a mediocre player who struggles with passing, rebounding and ballhandling, but is a lights out shooter.
Number 2 or 49 please!

Last edited by Patriots1996; 06-29-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #23
Pro

This isn't dead. It is far from that point. I just don't have time to make updates. Coming up on final week for me.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

soo is this dead r is it still goin
NCAA,Miami,Texas A&M,TCU,Clemson
NBA:Hawks,Magic,Celtics
Ima All-State LB/TE Markus Williams #15
Duncanville Panthers

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »