Home

[CAP] The Future Is Now

This is a discussion on [CAP] The Future Is Now within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #33
MVP

HARLEE23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: [CAP] The Future Is Now

how many players are you looking for?
Old 10-20-2011, 04:53 PM   #34
Rookie

Danny Alvarez
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 265 lbs
Offense: C+
Defense: C
Rebound: B
Rating: ?
- General
Draft Stock: Lottery

Projected Pick: 13th Pick

Strengths:
  • Could develop into an all-star someday; good potential
Weaknesses:

- Scouting Reports

11/20/2011: Based on their current talent levels, I would say that Danny Alvarez of West Virginia is about right in the middle of the pack as far as the available rookies in the upcoming rookie draft. We have yet to fully discern his potential but he's showing all-star like qualities, definitely a guy fitting in a rebuilding squad like the Raptors or the Cavaliers. His whole game is just about average, a perfect jack of all trades I'd say. His inside game could definitely be better but he has a lot of time to grow and with the low amount of big centers nowadays, his inside game is probably enough to get him a good percentage from the paint we gave it a C. His outsde game is surprisingly a C as well, he's not your primary shooter nor is he Dirk Nowitzki but much like Chris Bosh and Amar'e Stoudamire, he can make three point shots now and then. His perimeter defense means that he can take on guys like Bosh, and Nowitski as well, we rated it a C too, just like his post defense, we hope that it gets better its enough for now, he'll have to get it higher if he wants to stop the big guys in this league from beating him down there. His I.Q. is at C as well, he's smart enough, a good student in University which should translate to his game. His handling is better than most centers at C, much like every other part of his game, don't expect him to make anyone fall nor for him to create enough space to get his own shot but if it means driving in driving that ball down the net then he can do it. His rebounding is pretty good which is what you wanna see in a Center at B and with that potential, he could one day average a double double especially when you consder his B athleticism, he isn't D12 but he's no slouch either, this guy can dunk on you if you slack on him. All in all, he has no definitive weak spot from what we can see, he brings a little bit of everything with his game from points to defense to rebounds. You can't go wrong drafting him, he's one of the safest choices you'll see in the draft.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
how many players are you looking for?
I have no specific amount I want nor any amount I don't want, whoever's there is there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Danny seems more well rounded then I thought! Im hoping when he sheds that rookie fat and becomes a dominant athlete, ala Amare, D12, Griffin.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #37
Rookie

Yeah, he looks pretty thin, but some added athleticism will help him lots.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah I just realized in some ways he's similar to the Plumlees of Duke or the incoming rookie Jan Vesely in that just by looking at him you wouldn't expect a dominant athlete. Im hoping as he progresses through his career he'll finally give D12 another center who can challenge him.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #39
Rookie

I'm thinking about posting this in the Dynasties section to make it more organized. For those who don't know what that is, it's that little tab above teh Operation Sports Tickets advert in between Forums & Blogs. Again, I feel it would be more organized. Thoughts? More players coming soon.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #40
Rookie

Brandon Bellamy
Jake Allen
Kool Antone
Are up next in no specific order.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »