Home

NBA 2K12 - The San Antonio Spurs

This is a discussion on NBA 2K12 - The San Antonio Spurs within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15
NBA 2K12 - The San Antonio Spurs

Greetings. Back on 2K10 I had a Spurs dynasty where I played all the games on the schedule. I made it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs and then my wife had our second boy and the whole thing got derailed. You can check out my old thread here.

For 2K12, I’m back baby! I’m going to be playing with the only team I ever play with, the Spurs. I’m from San Antonio and grew up a huge Spurs fan, so for me there’s no other choice. I will try to keep things more or less realistic, but I will make a few changes to the roster.

Because of the lockout and the limitations of Association mode, this is going to be a hypothetical season of what would have happened if the NBA and NBAPA had gotten their S--- together and played 82 games. I’m going to try to win one more title before Tim Duncan rides off into the sunset.

Association Settings

Season Length - 82 Games
Quarter Length - 12 Minutes
Roster – 2K December 25 with some of my own edits
Difficulty – Pro with tweaked sliders
Player Roles – OFF
Team Chemistry – OFF
Real FT% - ON
Clutch Factor - ON
Allow Team Trades - OFF (I will control all 30 teams and make trades for myself and the CPU that make sense)

Back on 2K10 I had a Spurs dynasty where I played all the games on the schedule. I made it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs and then my wife had our second boy and the whole thing got derailed. You can check out my old thread here.

For 2K12, I’m back baby! I’m going to be playing with the only team I ever play with, the Spurs. I’m from San Antonio and grew up a huge Spurs fan, so for me there’s no other choice. I will try to keep things more or less realistic, but I will make a few changes to the roster.

Because of the lockout and the limitations of Association mode, this is going to be a hypothetical season of what would have happened if the NBA and NBAPA had gotten their S--- together and played 82 games. I’m going to try to win one more title before Tim Duncan rides off into the sunset.

Association Settings

Season Length - 82 Games
Player Roles – OFF
Team Chemistry – OFF
Real FT% - ON
Clutch Factor - ON
Allow Team Trades - OFF (I will control all 30 teams and make trades for myself and the CPU that make sense)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Pro

UNDERTAKER1215's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K12 - The San Antonio Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
Greetings. Back on 2K10 I had a Spurs dynasty where I played all the games on the schedule. I made it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs and then my wife had our second boy and the whole thing got derailed. You can check out my old thread here.

Association Settings

Season Length - 82 Games
Player Roles – OFF
Team Chemistry – OFF
Real FT% - ON
Clutch Factor - ON

Back on 2K10 I had a Spurs dynasty where I played all the games on the schedule. I made it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs and then my wife had our second boy and the whole thing got derailed. You can check out my old thread here.

Association Settings

Season Length - 82 Games
Player Roles – OFF
Team Chemistry – OFF
Real FT% - ON
Clutch Factor - ON
You know you posted the same thing twice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »