Home

Can the Wizards make some magic?

This is a discussion on Can the Wizards make some magic? within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

OVR: 1
Can the Wizards make some magic?

Updated: October 4th, 2011, 11:02 AM ET

Wizards news, New GM in Washington

Washinton DC -- The Wizards are looking to at least try to make the playoffs. John Wall is going to have to have a really good season if they want to be even the 10th seed in the east. There going to have to make moves and mabey the hiring of new GM Bob Nelson will help for while Nelson was the scouting officer at a small college. Ted Leonsis thought he could be one heck of a GM in the NBA.

Could Nelson make trades that can take the Wizards far? Mabey, but lets not give him all the trouble. Head coach Flip Saunders should be the main one behind this rebuilding. If they want in the playoffs Saunders needs to get vets like Rashard Lewis and Andre Baltch to help.

We will see what happens soon as the start of the season is near.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

Re: Can the Wizards make some magic?

Updated: October 5th, 2011, 8:56 AM ET

ESPN BREAKING NEWS: Wizards and Nets trade

Washington DC -- It has been told that the New Jersy Nets and Washington Wizards have agreed on a deal. The Wizards sent Chris Singleton and a 1st round draft pick from 2013, and the Nets Sent MarShon Brooks and Damion Jones.
Trade Details
NJNew JersyWSHWashington
Nets Get:
SF Chris Singleton
13 1st pick
Wizards Get:
SG Marshon Brooks
SF Damon Jones
This is the first trade that new GM Bob Nelson made.

This is a good trade for the Wizards but not the Nets. I have know idea why the Nets would have done this trade. The Nets are giving up 2 young and up coming stars for 1 up coming star and a pick for 13. The pick may or may not be lottery only time will tell, but the way things are going now for the Wizards it's going to be lottery. this trade is going to add some talent for the Wizards bench. Head Coach Flip Saunders "With this trade i will be giving the old vets like Rashad Lewis and Andre Blatch less time and MarShon Brooks more time this will even things out a bit". That is a good point if you do that you get the old guys some time to rest, but time will tell what is going to happen so we will see.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great trade in getting Brooks. He looks like a dynamite scorer in real life, and is really fun to play with in 2K. Best of luck with this.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #4
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

Association Settings
Games 82
Difficulty All-Star
Player Roles Off
Quarter Length 12
Playoffs 7-7-7-7
Old 03-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #5
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

Hey guys because the trade dedline is over and there were a lot of big trades and i havent played any games yet im going to make an association with the trades. but i will still trade for mashon brooks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

Updated: October 6th, 2011, 10:28 AM ET

ESPN BREAKING NEWS: Wizards Nuggets, and Clippers trade

Washington DC -- It is official the Wizards traded away JaVale McGee and Nick Young and got in return Nene. So far this is the biggest trade of the season, and fans are starting to like new GM Bob Nelson this is 2 big trades in 2 days.
Trade Details
DENDenver, LA ClippersWSHWashington
Nuggets, Clipppers Get:
Nuggets,
C JaVale McGee
C Ronny Turiaf
Clippers,
Nick Young
Wizards Get:
C Nene
PF Brain Cook
Future 2nd round pick

This is a good trade for all teams. I dont see what the clippers gave up besides Brain Cook i think they were just in there for money reasons. but it is what it is. The team i think got the best deal is the Wizards who got Nene who last year had 13.4 points and 7.4 boards (thats really what he is getting IRL). The wizards gave up alot but they get alot in return with a future star. I wonder what els this trading genius Bob Nelson has up his sleeve i guess we find out as the season soon starts.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

The Start Of Tje Season Is Nextr
Old 03-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #8
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

Updated: November 1, 2011, 11:21 PM ET

Wizards Sign Wilson Chandler

ESPN.com news services

Right before the season starts Wilson Chandler comes back from China and is ready to play in the NBA again. Sources say he has signed with the Washington Wizards.

Chandler
Chandler Signed a 5.07 million dollar deal for 1 year. Chandler will be playing with old team mate Nene. Last season Chandler averaged 12.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.1 blocks per game. the Wizards are excited about getting him to be an extra scorer. Also we know he hasn't been sitting on the couch all summer he has been playing in China. so we will see what Chandler does in the near future.

[i](**Editor's note: I promess the first game is next)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »