Home

Association Mode Story Line Idea: All In Approach: The Houston Rockets Association

This is a discussion on Association Mode Story Line Idea: All In Approach: The Houston Rockets Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #25
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Association Mode Story Line Idea: All In Approach: The Houston Rockets Associatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Do you have fair trades on? G.S. robbery!
I do have fair trades on, I used Perry Roni's latest roster so if you'd like to download it, load up the association mode and then perform the trade I'm sure it will go through for you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobez2417
Part of the enjoyment and process should be to be realistic, not raping the cpu....It should be a rockets team that resembles somewhat the original. Especially Steph. and Love, their respective teams would never trade them.
If I was to keep it realistic then I wouldn't be able to do anything, the Rockets don't have Scola or Lowry or Dalembert/Camby. So I was stuck with only Martin and a load of 60-72 rated guys. To acquire a top 5 PF/C which is the key in one of the rules, then you have to blow up the team. Same with acquiring a player rated higher than 80, as nobody on the original Rockets team is over an 80 rating. I'm following the rules and enjoying my journey, so without sounding rude, do your own and enjoy your own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 17
NEW POST: NEW Association Mode Story Line Idea FINISHED

Hey guys got some good news, the new post is up in my series of Association Mode Story Line Ideas! I haven't had time to make a forum version yet but the complete version is up on my worpress blog. If you haven't visited it yet, go check it out! The web address is at the bottom of the first post in this thread. Let me know what you guys think! I will post the full version in a new thread later tonight. The new story line that I created is quiet different than this last one, not only does the team change and the roster rules and tasks change but the whole platform that I built it upon changes. In the new Association Mode Story Line Idea you get to chose the path and direction you take the team by answering questions. It essentially has 3 different Story Lines built in to 1. Hope you guys enjoy... oh and I will let you in on which team you will be building: The Atlanta Hawks!

Hope you guys enjoy, it took me hours to create so let me know what you think and leave me a comment! Especially would like to know some feedback on the new format/platform.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #27
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Association Mode Story Line Idea: All In Approach: The Houston Rockets Associatio

This is a cool idea hope you come out with more

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 07-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 1

*chex bac to see if any new teams added*

I was jus traded to HOU from MIA in "myplayer" mode so I don't wanna try with hou rite now :-/

Last edited by Steve_from_cali; 07-15-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: to add more
Old 07-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

the ATL one looks awesome very indepth, would go with long defense team if i tried. but i'm waiting for a charlotte bobcats one. hopefully its in the works, maybe?
Old 07-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #30
Rookie

NEW POST: NEW Association Mode Story Line Idea FINISHED

The new Story Line idea of The Atlanta Hawks is up and has its own thread titled: Association Mode Story Line Idea #2: The Choice Is Yours: The Atlanta Hawks.

Go check it out and let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Last edited by scottyrogers10; 07-15-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NEW POST: NEW Association Mode Story Line Idea FINISHED

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyrogers10
The new Story Line idea of The Atlanta Hawks is up and has its own thread titled: Association Mode Story Line Idea #2: The Choice Is
Yours: The Atlanta Hawks.

Go check it out and let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Sweet ima look4it now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #32
Rookie

NEW FEATURE REVEALED!!!!!

The new feature to the series: NBA 2k12 Association Mode Story Line Ideas has been released and revealed on the blog, go check it out to see what the new feature will be and when it will be implemented. Also you can sign up for the email subscription so in the future you can get email updates on when new content is released.

Here is the blog address for anyone that hasn't bookmarked it yet: http://www.nba2ksummerleagueassociation.com/

Last edited by scottyrogers10; 07-18-2012 at 09:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »