Home

The Association: Just Play 30 Team

This is a discussion on The Association: Just Play 30 Team within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: The Association: Just Play 30 Team

NBA November Update:
D-Wade and Dwight Down,Spurs Surging,and The Heat is On!

The 2012-2013 NBA season has completed it's 1st month of action and will now move on to the holiday season without two of it's biggest stars, as Dwayne Wade and Dwight Howard each went down in the 2nd half of the month. On the fall of a hard foul versus the Dallas Mavericks, Dwight Howard came down face first and broke his jaw. It will require surgery, and he is expected to return in mid-January. Dwayne Wade strained his achilles in the 4th quarter of a thrilling Miami-Brooklyn game on the last day of the month and will miss 2-4 weeks letting the injury heal. While to most NBA fans a minor blemish in the season, for Toronto Raptors fans, learning that young big man had a much more major Achilles strain then Wade was saddening news. The big man will have to miss the rest of the season. He was averagin 4.6 points and 4.0 rebounds on a struggling Raptors squad.

The LA Lakers were in a dog fight without Dwight Howard. Of the 7 games played without him, 5 were decided by 5 points or less. Kobe Bryant hit to game winning 3 pointers in a week, the 1st against the Indiana Pacers on November 19th and the 2nd on November 25th against the Golden State Warriors. Another shot was thrown the Lakers way when foward Antwan Jamison, helping to fill in during the Howard injury, seperated his shoulder. When asked how the Lakers would survive without their bigs he said "I'm here, Pau's here, Metta's here, we'll be fine." Classic Kobe Bryant.

The San Antonio Spurs are still somehow managing to stay under the NBA radar, even though their 11 game win-streak puts them at the top of the Western Conference at 14-2, with a 9-0 home record. Tim Duncan said he likes it that way. "It's sorta fun, having no one really pay attention to you when you're performing, it defiantly helps us focus alot more and continue to win", he told reporters.

Around The League: Standings and Stats

Upcoming Games:

SAT, DEC 3: CHI @ LAL/MIA @ NYK
MON, DEC 5: PHI @ LAL (Andrew Bynum Returns to LA)
Christmas Day: PHI @ BKN/ORL @ SAS/IND @ LAC

Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 AM   #10
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

This is pretty interesting. Lots of work involved with this it seems but great work.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
This is pretty interesting. Lots of work involved with this it seems but great work.
Thanks man, yeah sometimes getting in the tables can be rough, and I always forget something (like Kevin Durant scoring a career high... more to come soon), but it's alot of fun. Hope to add another update Sunday guys, stayed tuned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Sorry guys, life has gotten in the way, and as I think I've said, my TVs are horrible. When stuff dies down, I should be able to fix my TV problems, and no release date, but hope to get something up this weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »