Home

Welcome To Cali, Warriors Associtation(NBA 2k13)

This is a discussion on Welcome To Cali, Warriors Associtation(NBA 2k13) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #9
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Welcome To Cali, Warriors Associtation(NBA 2k13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgers2344
Yeah it was an Amazing Game from him. Thanks for commenting on my Warriors Team I really enjoy your Dynasty Also
Thanks man. Been following yours as well, obviously. haha.

May I ask, what roster/slider combo are you going with for this?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
Thanks man. Been following yours as well, obviously. haha.

May I ask, what roster/slider combo are you going with for this?
Thanks hahaha, im not to sure which roster/ Sliders im using tbh All i know is that i play on Hall of Fame 12 Min Quarters? Is there a way to check sliders? sorry this is the first 2k i bought since like 2k10 lol
Old 01-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #11
Rookie

Matchup Preview | January 9, 2013
@
Memphis Grizzlies
(19-9, 6-6 Away)

Golden State Warriors
(22-10, 11-4 Home)
Stats Comparison
89.6Points Per Game101.7
85.5PPG Allowed97.5
.445Field Goal %.453
.800Free Throw %.823
.3203-Point %.324
46.3Rebounds48.4
4.7Blocks4.9
6.8Steals6.7
11.6Turnovers13.7
Projected Starters
Mike ConleyPoint GuardStephen Curry
Tony AllenShooting GuardKlay Thompson
Rudy Gay
Small ForwardTracy Mcgrady
Zach RandolphPower ForwardDavid Lee
Marc GasolCenterFestus Ezeli
Injury Report
N/A

Brandon Rush
Out for Season

Harrison Barnes
1 Week
Game Notes
It will be another intense game against the Grizzlies who are currently playing like beast, can the Warriors be victorious? find out on January 5th
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #12
Rookie

Hornets Willing to Trade Gordon

In the Summer there were rumors saying that Eric Gordon can be going to the Suns, but now there are other rumors saying that Gordon May be traded, there are rumors that The Hornets had offered 23 teams deals that would ship Gordon. While Gordon is tremendous player his injury's are holding him back hopefully this young player can get his situation fixed.

Amar'e Stoudmare back From injury

Finnaly he comes back it seemed as forever since Knicks fans seen Amar'e wear a jersey but now he is back, Will he be able to win a championship with the Knicks or is he just all hype?

Andrew Bogut Returning 1/16/13 on Warriors vs Heat Game

Your looking quite flashy there Mr Bogut, but are you ready to put on your Warriors Jersey. Well after the Long await it seems as if Andrew Bogut will Finally return to action on the 16th against Miami Heat. With Bogut Back what are the possibility's the Warriors can do?

Bargnani not happy In Toronto.

Many players in the NBA love their team, Many players in the NBA hate their team, but it takes courage to go on the media and trash talk your team. Recently Bargnani was saying many bad remarks about the Raptors calling them a horrible team. Since then However Barg has not gotten any playing time. Raptors are currently Pursuing a trade that sends Barg out of Canada.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #13
Rookie

Breaking News: Eric Gordon,Xavier Henry Traded To Sacramento Kings For DeMarcus Cousins,Marcus Thorthon,and Travis Outlaw

This Has got to be a Huge trade for both New Orleans And Sacramento trading away their problems(cough eric cough Demarcus Caugh). We talked to both GM's, Demarcus, and Eric Gordon . Here is what Kings GM had to say. "Im glad we fot rid of DeMarcus for some great players because we did not exactly see eye to eye on everything, however i wish him, Travis, and Marcus the best in New Orleans." Here is What the New Orleans GM had to say" Im glad we pulled the trigger on this trade as we get rid of Eric Gordon who has the potential to be NBA's greatest SG but keeps getting injured, I wish nothing but the best for both Eric and Xavier." Right Now we are getting live coverage from Eric Gordons Press Conference

Kings GM: Ladys And Gentlmen i would like to introduce you to the newest Kings Xavier Henry and Eric Gordon!
Eric Gordon: Thank you its a blessing to be here!
Xavier Henry: Yeah Thank you its great to be here
Reporter: So now you are on the Kings Eric and Xavier what are your goals here?
Eric Gordon: My goal here is to bring a Championship back to Sac Town, and play like i never played before.
Xavier Henry: My goal on this team is to bring a championship back also but I also want to make a name for myself here and show the criticts that i was capable of being a 12th pick in the draft.
Reporter: Do you think the Kings are capable of being in the playoffs this year?
Eric Gordon: I hope so but dont mark my word on it, we still got along road ahead of us from being number 1, but we will get their soon.
Xavier Henry: Like Eric said we hope that we make it to the playoffs, but all we can really hope for is trying to get ad many wins this season.
Reporter: Xavier many people have said you have fallen of since you college carrier how do you feel about this?
Xavier Henry: While i do agree i have not been playing as well as i should have im just hoping the Kings Fans can accept me.
Reporter: Eric how do you think you and Tyreke and coexist on the Court?
Eric Gordon: I think we can coexist just fine and have the possibility to become the greatest backcourt of all time.
Reporter: One last question what will be your two Jersey Numbers
Xavier Henry:26
Eric Gordon: 12
Audience: (Applause)

Here is how the trade turned out
Kings Trade
DeMarcus Cousins
Marcus Thornton
Travis Outlaw

For

New Orleans Trade
Eric Gordon
Xaiver Henry
1st Round Pick 2013
2nd Round Pick 2014

Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Breaking News: Eric Gordon,Xavier Henry Traded To Sacramento Kings For DeMarcus Cousins,Marcus Thorthon,and Travis Outlaw

This Has got to be a Huge trade for both New Orleans And Sacramento trading away their problems(cough eric cough Demarcus Caugh). We talked to both GM's, Demarcus, and Eric Gordon . Here is what Kings GM had to say. "Im glad we fot rid of DeMarcus for some great players because we did not exactly see eye to eye on everything, however i wish him, Travis, and Marcus the best in New Orleans." Here is What the New Orleans GM had to say" Im glad we pulled the trigger on this trade as we get rid of Eric Gordon who has the potential to be NBA's greatest SG but keeps getting injured, I wish nothing but the best for both Eric and Xavier." Right Now we are getting live coverage from Eric Gordons Press Conference

Kings GM: Ladys And Gentlmen i would like to introduce you to the newest Kings Xavier Henry and Eric Gordon!
Eric Gordon: Thank you its a blessing to be here!
Xavier Henry: Yeah Thank you its great to be here
Reporter: So now you are on the Kings Eric and Xavier what are your goals here?
Eric Gordon: My goal here is to bring a Championship back to Sac Town, and play like i never played before.
Xavier Henry: My goal on this team is to bring a championship back also but I also want to make a name for myself here and show the criticts that i was capable of being a 12th pick in the draft.
Reporter: Do you think the Kings are capable of being in the playoffs this year?
Eric Gordon: I hope so but dont mark my word on it, we still got along road ahead of us from being number 1, but we will get their soon.
Xavier Henry: Like Eric said we hope that we make it to the playoffs, but all we can really hope for is trying to get ad many wins this season.
Reporter: Xavier many people have said you have fallen of since you college carrier how do you feel about this?
Xavier Henry: While i do agree i have not been playing as well as i should have im just hoping the Kings Fans can accept me.
Reporter: Eric how do you think you and Tyreke and coexist on the Court?
Eric Gordon: I think we can coexist just fine and have the possibility to become the greatest backcourt of all time.
Reporter: One last question what will be your two Jersey Numbers
Xavier Henry:26
Eric Gordon: 12
Audience: (Applause)

Here is how the trade turned out
Kings Trade
DeMarcus Cousins
Marcus Thornton
Travis Outlaw

For

New Orleans Trade
Eric Gordon
Xaiver Henry
1st Round Pick 2013
2nd Round Pick 2014

What do you guys think about this trade? I was pretty skeptical to pull the trigger on it but something keep saying Just do it lol. I Just wanted to move both Gordon And Cousins. Trade finder Offered me this trade for the warriors

Eric Gordon
Austin Rivers
Lance Thomas

For
Richard Jefferson
Klay Thompson
Harrison Barnes

I really wanted Gordon but i decided it was no good because Klay has been playing like a beast and So has Richard Jefferson and Harrison Barnes
Old 01-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #15
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
What do you guys think about this trade? I was pretty skeptical to pull the trigger on it but something keep saying Just do it lol. I Just wanted to move both Gordon And Cousins. Trade finder Offered me this trade for the warriors

Eric Gordon
Austin Rivers
Lance Thomas

For
Richard Jefferson
Klay Thompson
Harrison Barnes

I really wanted Gordon but i decided it was no good because Klay has been playing like a beast and So has Richard Jefferson and Harrison Barnes
All together, I don't really like the trade. I understand wanting to get rid of Jeff's contract, but right now Barnes and Thompson are the future of the perimeter play in Golden State. I don't really see Curry, Gordon and Rivers being able to play together well, but then again it is a video game and Chemistry doesn't really come into play. Also, I'd hate to see Jarrett Jack's minutes limited due to my bias against Rivers, haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
All together, I don't really like the trade. I understand wanting to get rid of Jeff's contract, but right now Barnes and Thompson are the future of the perimeter play in Golden State. I don't really see Curry, Gordon and Rivers being able to play together well, but then again it is a video game and Chemistry doesn't really come into play. Also, I'd hate to see Jarrett Jack's minutes limited due to my bias against Rivers, haha.
Yeah i didnt like it either Maybe if this was like i the 2012 season where Monta Left I probably would have traded all of them in a heartbeat, But im getting really used to Thompson,Barnes, and Jefferson in real life and in The game, and they are the future(except for Jefferson lol)
btw who do you think i Should move Jefferson for if i did choose to move him, Im probably not going to trade him right away, maybe until Draft day or Trade deadline, what do you think?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »