Home

MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4)

This is a discussion on MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2017, 04:35 PM   #1
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

OVR: 0
MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4)

Lakers Logo.png

Hello and welcome to MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4)

Hello everybody. With the NBA season now underway, I have been getting the itch to make one last attempt at sticking with a NBA 2k18 MyLeague here on Operation Sports. This will be my absolute final attempt at a NBA 2k18 MyLeaguw and I seriously hope that I am able to keep up with it and not get side tracked by all the other going-ons in my life such as work, college, and family life.

Why the L.A. Lakers? I chose the L.A. Lakers because I believe that I have a plan in place to turn the team around in just one offseason.

I will not discuss any settings or ratings in this MyLeague, just basketball and only basketball. I will try not to do any crazy trades, or try to stock up on dozens of draft picks, as I think that take away for the reality of it.

Every few games of the season I will post team and league wide updates. Also since I am starting with a fantasy draft I will start off by posting a fantasy draft recap which will consists of the first rounds results and the entire results for my team the Brooklyn Nets. Other than that I just want to have fun with the franchise, without getting too seriously involved in it as that has happened to me before and it makes it too easy to just drop things and have to restart again.

Also any comments/suggestions you might have to help me out along the way would be wonderful. What could I change/do different? You have a trade idea for me to make, let me hear it. Anything at all that could help me and make this dynasty more enjoyable for both you and me would be welcomed.

More details to come in future posts - stay tuned and enjoy!
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2017, 04:38 PM   #2
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

Re: MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4)

Silver/NBA Announce Changes In Season Length

The 2016-17 NBA season has just come to a close, seeing the Golden State Warriors crowned champions. Now just a few days following the end of a truly epic finals series NBA Commissioner, Adam Silver, is holding an unexpected press conference to announce vast changes to the NBA.

Here is the transcript from that press conference:

"Hello and welcome. I know that this presser comes at an unexpected time having just only a few days ago finished the 2016-17 NBA season. Congrats to the newly crowned Golden State Warriors.

Now as many of you know, we are always looking at ways to improve the NBA, to make it better for the fans, players, coaches, and owners. As many of you know we have an issue with resting players down the stretch of the 82 game season. Therefore, it has been decided that we will shorten the regular season from 82 games down to 58 games, will shorten the conference quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals to a best out of 3 series, the the NBA finals to a best out of 5 series."
Old 12-27-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
Pro

RJ1992's Arena

Re: MyLeague - Los Angeles Lakers - NBA 2k18 (PS4)

NBA Announces 2017 Hall Of Fame Class

George McGinnis, 528GP, 17.2PPG, 9.8RPG, 3.8APG, 1.7SPG, 0.4BPG
Tracy McGrady, 938GP, 19.6PPG, 5.6RPG, 4.4APG, 1.2SPG, 0.9BPG

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »