Home

The King of Texas-A Dallas Mavericks NBA 13 Dynasty

This is a discussion on The King of Texas-A Dallas Mavericks NBA 13 Dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #73
Rookie

kjking's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The King of Texas-A Dallas Mavericks NBA 13 Dynasty

KJ King had always been a good brother. So, he agreed to let Dean stay in Dallas and work with the Mavs as assistant video coordinator. So, KJ had Lexi, and now Dean living with him. KJ had just finished a meeting with Rush, Craig, and Cuban over who they were going to take in the draft, if their choice of player. Theo had came over that morning, saying he was sick, so KJ let Lexi stay home and care for him. He was about to leave when Mark came running over.

"Hey KJ, how Theo?" Mark asked, looking very concerned.

"He's got the flu, I think. I left my girlfriend home with him."

"She's a real looker," Mark said smiling, "What's her name anyway?"

"Alexis O' Leary. We met at Michigan and..."

"Wait a minute, what did you say her name was?"

"Alexis O' Leary, why?" KJ asked.

"Oh no, this isn't good. This is very bad." Mark said. Suddenly, those papers in the copy machine made sense.
"KJ, I hate to tell you this, but your girlfriend is my rival's daughter. And she has been making copies of my work and sales and such and giving them to her dad, Kevin O' Leary."

"I... I'm.. Wow, I'm really sorry Mark. I had no clue." KJ said, "I'll go home and find out what this is all about." KJ drove home and stormed through the door. He looked on the couch and his jaw dropped ope. His girlfriend was making out with his best friend.

Last edited by kjking; 04-08-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #74
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Before KJ showed up, it was just Lexi and Theo. Theo was just sitting on the coach watching ESPN, like any self-respecting sports guy would. Lexi gave him chicken noodle soup, and sat down next to him.

"How you doing?" Lexi asked, staring into his eyes.

"Good, I should be better by tomorrow." he replied. Dam, she is pretty Theo thought.

"How is work going?" she asked

"Well, to be honest, it just got kinda worse. KJ hired another guy to help in the decision making."

"Really? That isn't right." Lexi said

"I mean, it is kinda hard, I'm new to the league and all."

"Still, he should trust you. I know I would." She moved closer. She dropped her voice "My dad is a very rich man. He is considering buying a team. Do you want to be the GM?"

"Wow, uh I'll have to think about it" Theo said, completely shocked. He was in for another surprise.

"Take all the time you need" she said. She smiled, and leaned in and kissed him. My god, what is she doing? Theo thought. But he didn't fight, he embraced it. He put his hands in her hair. He was so into the kiss, he didn't hear KJ come htrough the door. He didn't hear him put his briefcase on the ground. He certainly didn't hear his jaw drop. But he did hear him say "What the f*** are you doing?"
Old 04-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #75
Rookie

kjking's Arena

"What the f*** are you doing?" KJ was livid. Theo and Lexi immediately pulled apart. "Seriously guys, you are kidding me right?"

"KJ I can explain really," Lexi began.

"No, I've had enough of you. Get out of my house, now."

"Please KJ, let me tell you..."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" KJ roared. Lexi slowly got out and walked to the door. When she got there, she turned and said

"You know my dad is going to buy a team. And we will make the Mavs look puny. And we WILL win multiple championships. And you will suffer." She then opened the door, and walked out.

"What happened Theo? Tell me the truth." And Theo did. All of it. KJ just shook his head. "I've got to get her out of my head and my life. It would be better for all of us."

"Oh one more thing," Theo said, "She offered me the GM job on her dad's team."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #76
Rookie

kjking's Arena

Mavs Week 18 Review

Mavs Embarrass Rockets

The Dallas Mavericks(36-23) absolutely demolished their rival Houston Rockets(-) 124-72. Roddy Beaubois had 27 points, Dirk Nowitzki had 26 points, Mike Conley had20 points while dishing out 10 assists, and Iman Shumpert scored 14 with 11 dimes. Kevin Martin had 21 points for the Rockets. The Mavericks finish their home and home versus their rivals in their next game, this time in Dallas.

Rockets Get Second Straight Beating

Once again, the Dallas Mavericks(37-23) killed the Houston Rockets(-), this time by a 121-79 score. The Mavericks have been playing other worldly as of late, winning 18 of their last 20 games. The Mavericks were lead by Dirk Nowitzki, who had 31 points and 15 rebounds. Mike Conley had 18 points and 10 assist, while Iman Shumpert did everything, scoring 26 points, dishing out 9 assists, and grabbing 8 rebounds. Paul Milsap also had a big game, with 11 points and 11 boards. Kevin Martin once again played well for Houston, this time with 23 points.

Pistons No Match for Mavs, Fall in the Motor City

The Dallas Mavericks refuse to lose, with a 123-105 win in Detroit over the Pistons(-). Roddy Beaubois had 27 points, and played exceptionally well. Dirk Nowitzki had 25 points, and Iman Shumpert had 19 points and 12 assists.PG Mike Conley had 15 points, and 12 dimes and PF Paul Milsap scored 14 points and grabbed 10 boards. Tayshaun Prince had 21 points for Detroit, as did Corey Maggette. Greg Monroe had 12 points and 12 rebounds.

Team Leaders
Pts: Dirk Nowizki-19
Ast: Mike Conley-8.1
Reb: Paul Milsap-9.4

Chandler Parsons will be out for the next 1-2 weeks with a broken foot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »