Home

The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air

This is a discussion on The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #17
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

OVR: 0
The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air

Friday 26th of July 2013

Charlotte Bobcats Press Release

The Charlotte Bobcats franchise would like to welcome two new additions to the team today. Shooting guard vet Tony Allen has signed a 3 year/ $4.5 million contract and will wear number 9.

Our other signing is young Australian national team point guard Patrick Mills has signed on for 4 years/$10.6 million, who will take number 8.

We are excited to have added both players to our roster for the 2013/14 season and beyond. They are excellent shooters and are fully committed on the defensive end. They are going to be top notch bench players for us and help the team move forward to better days.

Charlotte Bobcats GM, Trent Lowe
Old 03-16-2013, 02:40 AM   #18
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Re: The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air

Complete Free Agent Signings and New Head Coaches

Free Agent Signings

trades13.png

New Head Coach Signings

Portland Trail Blazers – Fred Vincent

Denver Nuggets – Patrick Saunders

Orlando Magic – Frank Cummings

New York Knicks – Brain Barber

Utah Jazz – Doug Jamison
Old 03-16-2013, 03:12 AM   #19
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Thursday 8th of August 2013

Call with the Lance, Suns GM – 5:00pm

Rick: "Hey Lance, how have you been since last time? I see you didn't select to well in the draft mate, lucky I sent you our first round for next next year!"

Lance: "What do you want?"

Rick: "Now, now Lance. No need to be like that, can't I just call an old friend from time to time."

Lance: "No not when you blackmail me into doing stuff for you."

Rick: "Well I wasn't the one who regularly visited my strip club in Vegas while my wife stayed at home with my kids, no that was you Lance. And our deal was that I won't show her the pictures and video tapes if you do a favor for me from time to time. Now I have never asked you to kill, or do anything too illegal have I?'

Lance: "No you haven't but it wouldn't surprise me if you did. I thought we were friends?"

Rick: "Lance friends don't try to rip each other off, remember the 2.4 million you tried to dog me out off so it could go in your pocket, that's why we aren't friends and the pictures I have are the reason your my little b**** these days. Do I have to send Frank around again?"

Lance: "No I would rather you didn't. What can I help you with then Rick?"

Rick: "That's the spirit Lance. Well I there is a player I want from you, Marcus Morris, he is no star but I like his game and plus I have three players on my roster I don't have time for. Brendan Haywood, Jeff Adrien and Jeff Taylor. Now Lance, they are not bad players so I am not ripping you off majorly, but this is what I want, so start filling out the paperwork."

Lance: "If I keep doing too many trades like this I will lose my job!!"

Rick: "If that happens it's better then what else will happen if you don't make it, remember what happened to the last person that screw me over and decided he wasn't going to agree to my terms? Now I don't want you to go swimming in the big blue sea Lance so what do you say?"

Lance: "Ok Rick. I'm sorry I questioned you again. I will have it sent in by 6:00pm."

Rick: "Much better Lance, Now I was going to make this your last favor, but I will probably be in contact again. Catch ya Lance"

Last edited by tlowe77; 03-16-2013 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #20
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Monday 9th of September 2013

First day of Training Camp – 8:00am

Dan: “Welcome Bobcats. Now I have had meetings with each of you over the last two days and I am impressed. When I asked what is the most important thing to you guys about Basketball, everyone said winning. I like winning too. But winning isn’t given, you earn it! You play for each other, you play for me, you play for Rick, you play for Mike and you play for the fans. I don’t want players who play for themselves. I don’t care if you’re a 10 year vet or a rookie, I don’t care if you are the star or if you ride the bench, we are all in it together, if one wins we all win, if one loses we all lose. We have a month before preseason games, I want everyone to learn at least 5 things about each member on this team before game 1, look around at all the guys standing next to you, they are your brothers now. Alright Lets get to work, Fred will run you through the first half of the training session today as I stand back and watch how you in react with one another. Thank you”

Fred: "BASELINE NOW!!!"

Rick: “Great speech Dan, which movie did that come from?”

Dan: “I don’t need movie quotes Rick, it’s all kept in this great mind of mine.”

Rick: “Watch out when you walk through the door your head mightn't fit. Anyway no McRoberts he is on the block and since he is still recovering from his end of season opts I've told him he doesn't need to report for any team meetings, or training sessions. Hopefully we find a trade soon.”

Dan: "No worries. I gotta hand it to you, you have assembled a pretty talented team here from where this franchise was."

Rick: "Yes they are talented but just remember Dan, talent doesn't always win, fighting hard does though."
Old 03-16-2013, 03:58 AM   #21
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Roster After Training Camp/ Start of 2013/14 Season

Charlotte Bobcats Roster
#NAMEPOSAGEHTWTSALARY
3Chris PaulPG286'0"1753yr / $55.36m
15Kemba WalkerPG236'1"1841yr / $2.71m
23Michael Kidd-GilchristSF206'7"2321yr / $4.81m
1Andre CarterPF196'11"2852yr / $7.84m
82Greg OdenC257'0"2852yr / $9.52m
10Dion WaiterSG216'4"2151yr / $3.98m
9Tony AllenSG316'4"2133yr / $4.50m
8Patrick MillsPG256'0"1854yr / $10.63m
22Tiago SplitterC286'11"2402yr / $2.45m
34Marcus MorrisSF246'9"2351yr / $556k
38Brendan WalkerSF216'6"2231yr / $789k
17Josh McRobert (BLOCK)PF266'10"2401yr / $566k

Last edited by tlowe77; 03-21-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #22
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Chapter IV – Season Proper

Tuesday 26th of October 2013

2013/14 NBA Team's Preview

Wednesday 30th of October 2013

Bobcats Opening Day at a Charlotte cafe – 12:00pm

Rick: “The wait is over Mike. The team looked great during the pre-season games, Dan has done an amazing job getting them to play as one and to have them all on the same page this early in the picture is just what we wanted.”

MJ: “Couldn’t agree more. To go 5-2 in the pre-season and be ranked as number 6th overall at the start of the year has really got the fans excited again, now we need this team to deliver in the season proper. And I would like to think this team can push deep into the playoffs.”

Rick: “Our full season passes are at an all-time high, almost sold out. I’m looking forward to seeing a full house go wild tonight. If this team doesn’t make the playoffs I will quit. I said to Dan on draft day in a couple of seasons we will be up there but I’m thinking we can contend this season with what I have seen at training and the practice matches.”

MJ: “I think your jobs safe. And if it takes a few seasons it will be well worth it in the end.”

Last edited by tlowe77; 03-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:19 AM   #23
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Sunday 30th of October 2013

espn.jpg

New look Bobcats roll past the Nets in an easy 127-99 win

The Charlotte Bobcats came out firing in this one. Number 1 draftee Andre Carter put up numbers of 27 points, 17 boards and 5 dimes in the best first up game we have EVER seen. I will tell you now this boy is Cash MONEY!! He helped the Cats pull away in the second quarter as they took a 74 to 54 lead at the main break.

CP3 decide he was going to be out done by the rook and dropped in 26 points of his own to go along with 8 assist, 3 boards and a crazy 6 steals. This team looks downright scary at the moment, and if this is the type of game they can produce in their first NBA game together how good they are going to be in 6 months’ time.

It wasn’t all doom and gloom for the Nets, Williams poured in 36 points and 10 dimes to be the sole shining light. It can only get better for the Nets but they defiantly came up against a team that is more ready than we first thought.
Charlotte fans hold on to your hats because I think you’re about to go on a crazy ride.

Mark McArthur – ESPN Insider
Old 03-16-2013, 04:21 AM   #24
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Sunday 3rd of November 2013

Meeting with Coach Dan – 12:00pm

Rick: “Great job mate. Two from two is a good start.”

Dan: “That raptors game last night was close, double overtime can go either way. I’m just so impressed with Carter. We have hit the jackpot with him, he was on fire last night, I mean 39 points and 15 rebounds with ANOTHER 5 assists, that’s Lebron’s stats right there and the kid is only in his second NBA game.”

Rick: “I told you he was going to be the best player this game has ever seen! He is built like Dwight, plays like LeBron and shoots like Kobe, and one day will have the greatness MJ had. Now Dan looking ahead the next 3 against Denver, Golden State and Boston are real important, all home games with a day’s rest in-between, we need to build a good start and nothing is better than a 5 and 0 record to make a statement.”

Dan: “Don’t worry I have been drilling that into the guys all pre-season that we must get off to a good start to show just how good we are.”

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »