Home

The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air

This is a discussion on The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2013, 04:52 AM   #57
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The Allday Story: The Greatness is in The Air

Keep it up nice work I'm following!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #58
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

OVR: 0

17th of May 2014

Chat with MJ after Game 2 win - 12:15am

MJ: "I see your little problem has been put to bed now."

Rick: "His an unstable man it was always going to go away quickly and after Leanna came out and done her interviews it was case closed."

MJ: "So did you blackmail him?"

Rick: "What!?!"

MJ: "You know I'm not an idiot Rick, was what did he do to you?"

Rick: "Money and loyalty. If a man plays around with my hard earned cash or worse trys to rip me off like Lance did they will get burnt but if they are like you my good friend I will look after them and treat them with respect. Lance was no good, cheating on his wife, avoiding taxes and trying to do me out of millions, if Leanna never left done of this would of come out but it did and I'm sorry about the media over the last month but it's all been put to bed now."

MJ: "That's good to hear Rick, your one of my dearest friends so I had your bad all the way. So how about tonight's game? I can almost smell that trophy."

Rick: "It was defiantly made easier with LeBron going down for the rest of this series. If we lose a game now with him and Wade both injured it won't look good."

MJ: "Agreed but I think Dan has it all under control. Anyway tell me more about Frank. You have never said how you guys met? All I know is he helps run Allday Fitness."

Rick: "I met Frank when I first moved out here. We use to train together a lot and then one day in the gym I got into a fight with a big, big guy. He was about 6'9", 290lbs and fueled by steroids, he got me with a left which knocked me flying and as he was about to come smash my head in, Frank came in with a bar and knocked him out cold."

MJ: "S***! So you owe him?"

Rick: "Yeah lets just say I never saw that guy again. It's not owing him, I respect him and I pay him and his crew to protect me or anyone if needed. Frank is the smartest that why he is the leader and that's why I put him in charge of Allday Fitness operations, all of his guys work in some of the rougher area's where my center's are to help keep them safe, it's a good deal."

MJ: "Sounds fair Rick, just don't do something stupid if Lance causes more trouble. Anyway are you working on getting a second round pick to secure Marcus with?"

Rick: "Yeah I'm working on it, the scouts reckon if he is going to be picked up by another team it won't be until 45 on wards and mainly just to annoy us so we can sign him as a free agent."

MJ: "Make it happen, I don't want him ending up somewhere else he is going to be good.."

Rick: "I know he is Mike I do still train him every now and then. We might have to ship out Biyombo, BWalker or even Morris if we want to keep the first and then recieve a seconded. I didn't really want to break any of them up, lets just wait until playoffs are over and enjoy tonight's easy win, I heading to the club you want to come?"

MJ: "Your right I'm stressing about something that is still a while away. No I'm right Rick, enjoy yourself I will catch you tomorrow."
Old 04-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #59
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

22nd of May 2014

The_Charlotte_Observer_logo.png

Bobcats News

Your Charlotte Bobcats are heading to the 2014 NBA Finals! It's the first time in the their history and they also gave equaled the record of 12 straight playoff wins, if they win 4-0 in the finals it will be the first time a team has gone unbeaten.

Now the wait is to see who they will play, the Thunder are looking to wrap up the series tomorrow night as they lead 3-1.

Andre Carter showed more improvement in the playoffs, it looked like he was slowing down but with games of 38/10, 18/10 and 12/11 (one poor game) he looks like he is now fully comfortable at this level.

Chris Paul was outstanding again, posting two double-double's and almost triple-doubles in the two other games has now put him right up there with LeBron, Kobe and co. MKG, KWalker and Waiters have been going to work as well, with Kemba Walker really taking his chance in the playoffs and putting up good numbers. In the Heat series he averaged 15.1 points, 6.5 boards and 6.7 dimes, he is turning into a younger CP3 which can be only good news.

Now Bobcat fans it's time to be patient and wait for the Finals to round around. In the mean time enjoy the success!

Sean Antler, Senior Charlotte Observer Sports Writer

Who will the Bobcats face in the Finals, Vote now and win read more

The improvement of Walker and Kidd-Gilchrist, and the addition of Waiters has been instrumental to this years success read more

Best of friends. Find out about the close relationships the Bobcat players have formed in this short time read more

image (21).jpeg
Kemba Walker slams home the go ahead game winner in Game 1 v Miami

image (20).jpeg
Brendan Walker loves playing the Heat, he slammed this monster jam home

image (19).jpeg
Tiago Splitter has worked hard on the glass of the bench, he put this one back in traffic

image (18).jpeg
Ouch! Bosh had to go off after this one, lucky his nose didn't break!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:51 AM   #60
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

27th of May 2014

espn.jpg

Conference Finals Results and Recaps

west conf playoffs.png

#1 Oklahoma City Thunder defeated #2 Denver Nuggets 4-3

Game 1: Nuggets 104 - 98 Thunder
Game 2: Nuggets 90 - 97 Thunder
Game 3: Thunder 101 - 82 Nuggets
Game 4: Thunder 100 - 96 Nuggets
Game 5: Nuggets 103 - 102 Thunder
Game 6: Thunder 80 - 82 Nuggets
Game 7: Nuggets 87 - 108 Thunder

Well the Nuggets didn't go down without a fight, they did find themselves in a deep 3-1 hole but with JaVale McGee's tip in ally from Ty Lawson with 0.2 secs left in Game 5 and then Corey Brewer hit the shot of his life in Game 6 sending the series to Game 7 with his corner three at the buzzer, they were a chance still. But. The season and hard playoff games finally took there told and the Nuggets just looked drained from the previous to games as the Thunder won Game 7 easily. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook were the leading scorers in all games for the Thunder as they struggled to get good production from their bench, the highlight performance was Westbrook's 36 points and 12 assists in Game 7 as he dominated a tried Nuggets outfit. The only problem for the Thunder is if they bring that bench effort into the Finals they are not going to have a fun time against the Bobcats who are fresh after a good week off and primed to go. As for the Nuggets they have a bright future with lots of young players still improving.

#1 Charlotte Bobcats defeated #2 Miami Heat 4-0

Game 1: Heat 107 -108 Bobcats
Game 2: Heat 69 - 87 Bobcats
Game 3: Bobcats 101 - 94 Heat
Game 4: Bobcats 105 - 95 Heat

The Miami Heat had their chance in Game 1 as they caught the Bobcats off guard and also took the first one in Charlotte but Kemba Walker slammed home the go ahead with 2.0 left on the clock and LeBron James got a good look off the inbounds past but couldn't hit the three. Then once James went down in Game 2 it was curtains closed, with their two best players out the Bobcats just cruised through the last two games and avoided dropping one and most of all any injuries. Everyone chipped in for the Bobcats, even Brendan Walker hit some threes and dunked on a few Heat players. The Heat have some tough choices to make in the off season, many rumors have been floating around that Chris Bosh gone already.

the final.png

2013/14 NBA FINALS PREVIEW

#1 Charlotte Bobcats vs #1 Oklahoma City Thunder

Starting Five Match-ups: (Playoff Stats)

Point Guard: Chris Paul (20.2ppg/5.7rpg/7.7apg/1.8spg) Vs Russell Westbrook (24.8ppg/4.9rpg/6.5apg/1.7spg)

Shooting Guard: Kemba Walker (17.9ppg/5.5rpg/6.3apg/1.3apg) Vs Jeremy Lamb (11.0ppg/3.7rpg/1.0apg)

Small Forward: Dion Waiters (12.9ppg/4.8rpg/1.7apg/1.4spg) Vs Kevin Martin (15.3ppg/3.6rpg/2.9apg/1.4spg)

Power Forward: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (13.1ppg/9.0rpg/1.9spg/1.0bpg) Vs Kevin Durant (22.6ppg/8.6rpg/3.6apg/2.2spg)

Center: Andre Carter (17.9ppg/7.9rpg/2.2apg/1.3bpg) Vs Serge Ibaka (7.7ppg/8.8rpg/2.2bpg)

Great match-ups everywhere. Now lets go through a few of them:

Chris Paul v Russell Westbrook: Who wins? It's pretty close here but the in a tiebreak it goes to CP3. He has the more mature head and is playing the very best basketball of his life at the moment. Westbrook will be good, but he can lose his cool at the drop of a hat.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist v Kevin Durant: Who wins? It has to be Durant, but don't count MKG out. He is young, quick and athletic plus he doesn't have to carry the team offensively either which will allow him to put more effort into guard Durant and always keeping on him. Will be a great battle.

Andre Carter v Serge Ibaka: Who wins? Carter on the offense and Ibaka on the defense. Ibaka is a great player but he cannot match in with Carter on the score board and Carter's post moves are crazy, on the other hand Carter will almost have a hand in his face every time he is shooting or get bumped and knocked on every post move, layup and dunk attempt. Watch out for a few tense moments between these two.

NBA Finals Prediction: Charlotte Bobcats in 5 games.

Last edited by tlowe77; 04-03-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #61
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

28th of May 2014

Talk with Coach Dan and Chris Paul - 12:00pm

Rick: "I just wanted to get you two in here before the team meeting and say that I couldn't be happier with both of yours commitment and effort this season. We are here in the NBA Finals because of you guys, Dan you have been a great teacher to these players and I know from meetings with them that they think your the best coach they have ever had. Chris you are an out and out leader, that's why I wanted you here from the first one I took over. All the young guys look up to you your their role model, now it's up to you to bring the championship back to Charlotte, you run this team and it's your time, go get the championship and the Finals MVP, make it your time."

Dan: "His right Chris, this is your time. People outside of us haven't given you the credit you deserve, so go show them you can dominate the league MVP and bring home the more important MVP award."

Chris: "Don't worry guys I got this, we are going to win and we will have our Championship and I will be finals MVP because I'm going to be giving 200% out their on court!"

Rick: "Great! Now go tell them boys out their that we are going to win and how!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #62
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

29th of May 2014

espn.jpg

Game 1: Bobcats rip Thunder apart for a 26 point win, take 1-0 lead in Finals

That looked ugly after half time. The Thunder managed to be with in 2 points at the main break but after that the Bobcats put it up a few gears and just put on a clinic. While Kevin Durant was the clear stand out for the Thunder with 33 points, not just one Bobcat stood out on the scorers sheet and that is how they have been able to dominated teams this season. Kemba Walker lead with 21 points, Carter had 20, Oden 18 off the bench, MKG also had 18, CP3 chipped in with 14 and Waiters was a little quiet with just the 10, but it was an all round effort.

In the first half Russell Westbrook scored 14 points and had 5 assists, but CP3 wasn't going to let that continue and put on the a defensive cap, he held Westbrook to 2 points and 3 assists while stealing the ball off him 3 times in the second half. Paul and Walker help create open shoots all over the court as well, they racked up 15 assists between them.

Oklahoma City is going to have to make some serious changes to try and shut down the quick ball movement of Charlotte on offense are they are not going to enjoy these finals games.

Everyone was impressed by the Bobcats season record but they still had doubts about them as they beat two ok teams (Wizards and Cavs) and they a heavily unmanned Heat team, and this was said to be their real test going up against two all stars. Well they have there own all star in Chris Paul and at least three players who will be all stars very soon in Kidd-Gilchrist, Walker and Carter.

Could we see a team go 16-0 through the playoffs for the first time? It's a big possibility now.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #63
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

31st of May 2014

espn.jpg

Game 2: Bobcats do it easy as Kemba Walker lights up again and gives them the 2-0 lead

The Charlotte Bobcats are looking like one of the most well oiled teams we may have ever seen. Coach Dan has had a great first year in the league and it just keeps on getting better as his players fight hard every minute of every game. He has been instrumental in getting all the Bobcat players on the same page and willing to sacrifice there games every now and then to be a better team, now this is hard on a team filled with veterans let alone a bunch of young players trying to find there way.

GM Rick Allday has said that he will support these guys game in and game out, he wants to build a dynasty and doesn't care if one night you score 30 and that next you go scoreless, and he said he will do all he can to keep this group together but that will mean they have to sacrifice some money to do that.

As the Bobcats easily closed out tonight's 91-78 win (they were up by 20 heading into the last) to take the 2-0 lead in the NBA finals it's hard not to think how far can this group go.

Kemba Walker has shown he is of all-star caliber in the last two game's as he racked up 20 points, 12 rebounds and 4 assists, and MKG and Andre Carter have shown all year that they are going to be a double-double threat every game for years to come.

Kidd-Gilchrist and Carter rotated on Kevin Durant all game and hit him hard but fair on every post move him or they did, he still managed to rack up 23 points and 13 rebounds but shot 9 from 23 which is a big win. Russell Westbrook has been trying his hardest he hit 21 points and dished out 8 assists but his defense is lacking and he can't stay in front of CP3 or Walker.

It was a pretty close game through the first as the Bobcats were up by just 3 points and Durant had the ball with 25 seconds left. He put up an off balanced trey that was blocked by MKG, the loose ball fall into Patty Mills' hands and he spirited to the three line and sunk the buzzer beater to give the Bobcats a 6 point break.

In the 2nd in was an ugly offensive display by the Thunder. They only scored 15 points from 20 shot attempts and missed all 6 three pointers attempted. The lead was 16 points at half and it was in the bag after the 3rd as the bobcats went into defense mode and only scored 20 points of there own but kept the Thunder to 16 points which extend the lead to a 20 point lead with the Thunder only on 53 points.

The 4th term was boring as the Bobcats shut them out again for the first 8 minutes and then relaxed to save themselves as the Thunder went on a 7-0 run over the last 4 minutes.

The Thunder need to work out a way to score more, and find some help for Durant and Westbrook as they can't beat the Bobcats on there own, and they better do it quickly.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #64
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

2nd of June 2014

espn.jpg

Game 3: Bobcats rout Thunder 117-88 to take a commanding 3-0 lead, Kemba Walker with 27

That was great to watch and also hard to watch. The great was how easily this Bobcat team can play together, they never miss there ally-oops, players know where to be so CP3 doesn't have to look to hit an open shooter and there bench guys can come in and contribute just as well as the starters. The hard was watching an elite side like the Thunder getting ripped apart, minus Westbrook (34 points, 6 assists) and Durant (24 points and 11 boards) no one is doing anything great to help the Thunder win a game let alone the series.

Kevin Martin scored 12 points on 3-9 shooting, next highest? 5 points! Three guys scored 70 points and the other 9 managed just 18. Now to the boards, Serge Ibaka pulled down 10 boards, not to bad but only managed 2 points, between him and Durant they racked up 21 boards while the other 10 guys managed just 15. It has to be a team effort in the NBA finals.

The three telling stats of this series so far are, 1. Rebounding, 2. Second Chance buckets and 3. Bench production. The Bobcats have out rebounded the Thunder by an average of +13.8 boards per game so far (+15 in tonight's game), which has helped with them also average +15.3 more second chance points and most of them have been when the two benches go head to head as the Bobcats have a +13.6 advantage from bench points.

This one was over by the first quarter as the Bobcats lead 34-19 at the first break and extended that to 61-41 at half and 86-61 at the final break.

History will tell us that no team has won 4 do or die games in a row, and common sense tells us that the Bobcats are not going to be the first team to loss 4 Championship clinching games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »