Home

Great Expectations | Marcus Briggs GM Story (NBA 2K13)

This is a discussion on Great Expectations | Marcus Briggs GM Story (NBA 2K13) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Great Expectations | Marcus Briggs GM Story (NBA 2K13)

Lol, forgot about my back-up save!
Update coming soon and I'm going to speed up the pace of this but still keep it it organized and descriptive.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #18
All Star

beast10's Arena

Sacramento Rolls Past Lakers, LA Now 0-3

THE FACTS: The Sacramento Kings traveled to LA today to return home with there first win of the 2013-2014 season.
The Kings thrived off a complete team effort tonight as 3 individual players added in double-doubles for the Kings.
Isaiah Thomas lead Kings scoring with 29 points but also got his teammates involved and dished out 10 assist. Demarcus Cousins also was another one of the double-double figures, he finished with 21 points and 11 rebounds while rookie Shabazz Muhammad continued to show much confidence and as a result he added 21 points.

As the game revolved all around King's offense Lakers guard Kobe Bryant's job was to keep the Lakers in the game and he did just that and was just about unstoppable as he took advantage of his I.Q. on rookie Shabazz Muhammad.
Lakers newest edition Carl Landry made his debut with 12 points but had a un-acceptable rebounding total of 1 in 22 minutes of play time.
QUOTABLE: "[Bryant] "Every time I come out here and I play my heart out and I don't know how much longer I can do it. I'm exhausted! Winning isn't coming easy and I just don't know what to do."
-- Lakers guard Kobe Bryant on condition and team
THE STAT: The Lakers starting 5 combined for 14 turnovers while the entire team combined for 22.
This was also a game that could be said as a "Anything you do I could do better" type. The Lakers looked to finish strong in the boxscore but everything they did the Kings did better.
TURNING POINT: In the second half the Lakers looked to come out of the lockeroom playing much smarter while also taking many risks and out of the two quarters in the half the Kings only scored two more points than LA. However because of the large scoring margin from the first half the Lakers weren't able to catch up.
HOT: Isaiah Thomas has an amazing game against the Lakers today. The second year guard scored 29 points and was an assist off from his career record (11).
GOOD MOVE: We call it a good move on the Lakers side for sliding the line-up down and keeping Jordan Hill in the starting line-up. With rumors of rookie Christian Watford starting the Lakers would've got even more criticism than what they already have.
BAD MOVE: Kobe Bryant is continuing to over-work himself for the Lakers and it's very noticeable that it isn't doing anything with the Lakers winning percentage. He should really take the pressure off himself and allow other Lakers to do what they can do.
NOTABLE: Carl Landry made his debut with the Lakers and played 22 minutes and made a contribution with 12 points.
NOTABLE II: Kings guard Tyreke Evans went down in the first quarter with a finger injury. Evans did not return to the game and report say he has a sprained finger.
QUESTIONABLE: A developing question from the two games played for the Kings so far is, is Keith Smart giving the Kings and especially rookie Shabazz Muhammad too much freedom? Muhammad threw 20 shots up today and made 9 but went 0-6 from downtown. When Marcus Thornton comes back it may hurt the team if there are multiple players who will take shots at will.

UP NEXT:
For the Lakers, Monday vs. Pacers
For the Kings, Sunday @ Phoenix

Sacramento Kings (1-1) at Los Angeles Lakers (0-3)
Nov 2, 20131234Final
Sacramento27362225110
Los Angeles2126222392
Top Performers
Sacramento Kings
Isaiah Thomas - 29 Points, 10 Assists
Demarcus Cousins - 21 Points, 11 Rebounds
Los Angeles Lakers
Kobe Bryant - 31 Points, 5 Rebounds, 5 Assists
Steve Nash - 12 Points, 10 Assists, 7 Rebounds
Team Stats Comparison
SACLAL
FG Made-Att45-8733-80
3PT Made-Att7-208-29
FT Made-Att13-2218-19
Rebounds4444
Assists2925
Turnovers1022
Steals95
Blocks23
Old 05-18-2013, 11:35 PM   #19
All Star

beast10's Arena

Raptors Sign Carlos Delfino

The Raptors have signed Carlos Delfino who has been sitting in the free agency period every since the Rockets didn't resign him in the past free agency period. Defino signed a 1 year deal that is worth 1.36 million.

Carlos Delfino's manger Andy Miller expressed how surprised he was that nobody was interested in picking up his client earlier in the free agency period. He then added -
Quote:
"After all I believe Toronto is a great destination for Carlos."
The swing man guard played a role in getting the Houston Rockets to the Playoffs last season. He finished the regular season averaging 10.6 points and 8.8 in the Rockets vs Thunders playoffs series.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #20
All Star

beast10's Arena

Should I do monthly recaps or weekly?
Old 05-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Should I do monthly recaps or weekly?
Depends on how much time you have.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #22
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Depends on how much time you have.
Right now I have a lot being I've been sick for a while but I just want to know because I feel like I'm am going through this very slowly.

Last edited by beast10; 05-21-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #23
All Star

beast10's Arena

Sorry, I took a break. Updates should be coming throughout the weekend.
I will now only recap key games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »