Home

Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond

This is a discussion on Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #41
Pro

BlackAndGoldVandal's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
What are you going to do with Derozan once he gets back from injury?..

Is he going to start?...

Acy is very underrated (he is not bad IRL also!)..

How is Amir Johnson going?...He is a fan favourite of the RapNation!

Good to see Andrea on the move!...tho I dunno if Milwaukee would agree to that trade?...Toronto need some real defensive minded players and it sounds like you could use a defender to shut down opposition scorers?,some lock down defenders...preferably non expensive ones!...maybe look to add Ronnie Brewer,maybe Dahntay Jones?,maybe look to work on T.Ross and Derozans defence!
Im not suree. If I start DeRozan then I will have to move Rudy to the PF which Im not sure I wanna do.

Acy has great potential!

Johnson is hurt, which is why I did the Biedrins rade.

And Milwaukee did the trade because Ellis said that he was not going to resign. Can you think of any packages I could make to get Brewer or Jones?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGoldVandal
Im not suree. If I start DeRozan then I will have to move Rudy to the PF which Im not sure I wanna do.

Acy has great potential!

And Milwaukee did the trade because Ellis said that he was not going to resign. Can you think of any packages I could make to get Brewer or Jones?
Yeah, that is a good question about what to do with Derozan. I would think a lot of guys would opt to play small ball with Gay at the PF position and Derozan at SF with Ellis and Lowry at guards, however, if you don't want to do that then you will have more capability coming off the bench. Either way I think you can make it work

What is your starting lineup currently, and what do you expect it to be when everyone returns from injury?
Old 06-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
Yeah, that is a good question about what to do with Derozan. I would think a lot of guys would opt to play small ball with Gay at the PF position and Derozan at SF with Ellis and Lowry at guards, however, if you don't want to do that then you will have more capability coming off the bench. Either way I think you can make it work

What is your starting lineup currently, and what do you expect it to be when everyone returns from injury?
Current:
Lowry
Ellis
Gay
Acy
Jonas

Will prob keep it like that with Demar and Ross off the bench along with Telfair, Biedrins and Amir Johnson
Old 06-23-2013, 07:48 PM   #44
Pro

Gay Has Big Game, Toronto Winning Continues
Rudy Gay had 32 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 steals in Toronto's 102-90 win over Philly. 3 other Raptors scored in double digits also. Monta Ellis (16), Terrence Ross (12), Kyle Lowry (10). Toronto shot 53% in the game and 42% from downtown. In the second half, the numbers jumped up to 62% and 55%. The team was ahead 6 going into the 4th, but decided not to blow another lead and outscored the 76ers 26-20 that quarter.

The Sixers leading players were Jason Richardson with 22 points (4 three's) and Jrue Holiday with 16 points and 9 assists.

The Raptors have now won 3 games out of their last 4 and are 3-3.

Their next game is at home against the Jazz.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Current:
Lowry
Ellis
Gay
Acy
Jonas

Will prob keep it like that with Demar and Ross off the bench along with Telfair, Biedrins and Amir Johnson
Awesome, Demar and Ross off the bench should be an impressive scoring punch. Amir will provide quality size and rebounding. Would you not start Amir over Acy though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
Awesome, Demar and Ross off the bench should be an impressive scoring punch. Amir will provide quality size and rebounding. Would you not start Amir over Acy though?
Ooops. Forgot, will start Amir over Acy.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #47
Pro

RAPTORS WIN BIG, 99-74
Monta Ellis and Rudy Gay were both monsters tonight. Ellis finished with easily his best game as a Raptor, 30 points. Here he is after the game "Yeah, I was just feelin it tonight. I'm feelin great and glad the NBA gotta see what this teams made of. We're contenders now. We can take down anyobody if we play like we did tonight. Just solid, team ball, you feel me?"

Rudy Gay finished the night with 24 points and 11 rebounds, Toronto's first double-double of the season. Kyle Lowry almost had one too as he had 9 points and 11 assists.

The Jazz struggled all night. Their leading scorers were Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap with each 15 points.

The Raps have now won 3 straight and next game is tomorrow at Indiana. Last matchup, the Pacers won 97-88.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.9_Monta_ellis_post_600x330.jpg (24.0 KB, 36 views)
Old 06-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Acy has great potential!

Try pietrus for Brewer. You have an excellent combo. Ellis and Gay. I have Mayo and Gay. But I had to give up DeRozen in the process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »