Home

Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond

This is a discussion on Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Toronto Raptors Association: To Canada and Beyond

Big win over Utah! I thought their size might give you problems. Glad to see you got a big victory and a three game win streak going into the showdown with Indy. Maybe you can pull off the upset, that would be a huge win for your team!
Old 06-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #50
Pro

BlackAndGoldVandal's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeouh
Try pietrus for Brewer. You have an excellent combo. Ellis and Gay. I have Mayo and Gay. But I had to give up DeRozen in the process.

I like that trade...
Old 06-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #51
Pro

Toronto Pulls Shocker, Upsets Indy at Home

Wow. What a game. The Toronto Raptors played great. They had 48 points in the paint and only allowed 24. They outrebounded the Pacers 45-34. They made the Pacers take 23 three-point attempts, they made 10. They held the Pacers to a decent 42% shooting while they shot 57%. They had 21 fastbreak points compared to Indy's measly 2 points on the break. They won this game 101-91.

Rookie Terrence Ross had the best game of his short career. 23 points on 9-13 shooting and 3-4 from three. A+

Rudy Gay had a good night as well. 22 and 5 and 1 steal. A

Monta Ellis scored 21 points but was 10-18 from the field. He also had 4 turnovers. B

The other rookie, aka Quincy Acy had 8 points and 9 rebounds. Solid game. B

Kyle Lowry ended with another good game. 7 points, 5 boards, and 9 assists. B

Pacers forward Danny Granger had 30 points but had to take 22 shots to get there. He converted on 9 of them

This Toronto team has now won 4 straight. Their next game is in Boston versus the Celtics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 201302082128773159474-p2.jpeg (73.2 KB, 141 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 14

That is a perfect picture! Good work on that lol

Great win for your team, not only did you beat a quality team but you beat them on their home court. That should give you a lot of momentum going forward! Good luck keeping the win streak alive, 5 wins in a row = reward points lol
Old 06-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #53
Pro

Raptors guard Monta Ellis had some interesting things to say before Torontos game at Boston.

REPORTER: "Monta, how do you feel about opposing guard Avery Bradley, who will be guarding you in tonights game?"

M.E.: "AB's a great defensive player. I respect that, but I still believe he can't stop me. He's a great defensive player and I'm an even better offensive player. Trust me, he ain't stoppin' me tonight."

REPORTER: "Those are some pretty bold comments Monta."

M.E.: "Yeah, and I'ma back them up tonight, just watch. This team isn't going to become a contender, WE ARE contenders. The NBA's gonna' see that tonight. Peace."

Will Monta and the Raptor's be able to back up those comments? We'll see tonight when Toronto takes on the Celtics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.20_monta_650MP4_640x360_2188964277.jpg (46.5 KB, 123 views)
Old 06-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #54
Pro

Monta's Correct

Well here's a tweet from Monta Ellis after tonight's win over the Boston Celtics 83-71.

@IamMonta:#toldya

He was right. He told us that Avery Bradley wouldn't be able to guard him tonight and he was right. Monta had 20 points, 7 assists and was 2-3 from downtown. He also harassed Bradley on the defensive end. AB ended with 3 points on 1-8 shooting and had 4 turnovers. Monta also said that the Raptors wouldn't become contenders, but they already are. He was right on that too. Toronto has now won 5 games straight and is 6-3. They just dominated a championship caliber team with tons of veteran experience.

Demar DeRozan had a GREAT game. It was his first game back from injury and he ended with 14 points and 9 rebounds. He was 7-11 from the field. Toronto superstar Rudy Gay had a very quiet night. He only took 5 shots and made 5. He ended with 11 points and 3 steals. It's good to see that the team can win without him having a big night. Kyle Lowry had 10 points,8 assists to go along with 2 steals. Quincy Acy and Jonas V each had good rebounding nights. 10 points and 6 boards for Acy and 2 points and 8 rwbounds for Jonas. The Raptors shot 49% from the field and have now won five straight. Their next game is tomorrow night at home against a struggling Magic team.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg derozan_drive_bradley_201112_300350.jpg (63.0 KB, 120 views)
Old 06-26-2013, 03:42 PM   #55
Pro

Raptors Win 6 Straight

[i]The Raptors beat the Orlando Magic 97-87 last night. This is the 6th straight win for a Toronto team that started off 0-2. They are now 7-3.

Rudy Gay had 28 points, and 7 rebounds in the win. He was the only player in the game to score 20 or more. Monta Ellis had 12 points and 2 steals in what was a quiet night for him. He had 10 of his 12 in the first half. Kyle Lowry had one of the worst games of the season. He did have 10 points, 4 rebounds and 3 assists but he had 6 turnovers. The Raptors couldn't take care of the ball well all night as they finished with 18 turnovers all together. Jonas V had a great game. 8 points and 13 rebounds, 5 of which, were offensive.

For the Magic, Hedo Turkoglu had 15 points and 3 steals. They were 4-22 from downtown for a terrible 18%.

Toronto's next game is against Philly .[i]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raptors_magic_basketball_25395035.jpg (42.4 KB, 94 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #56
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12

following

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »