Home

Creating a Big 3?

This is a discussion on Creating a Big 3? within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Pro

BlackAndGoldVandal's Arena

OVR: 3
Creating a Big 3?

I'm an association guy and was wonderong how many people have actually formed a big 3 in their associations.. If so, comment telling us with what players and how you aqquired them.

My Big 3 was with the Hawks. It was a long time ago so dont really remember but I somehow had Smith, Horford, and CP3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Creating a Big 3?

Would you count the Indiana Pacers as having a big 3? Paul George is an absolute beast, especially if you are using updated custom rosters, and Roy Hibbert is one of the best bigs in the league. Add those two to Danny Granger and that is a really solid lineup. At least as good as a lot of big 3 combinations.

The Big 3 that you formed would definitely be a top 5 team in the East. Were you able to get a solid bench too, or did you sell out on signing the big 3 and settled for minimum contract guys on the bench. A lot of people who set up big 3 combos do not have a quality bench, which in the NBA would hurt them a lot.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
Would you count the Indiana Pacers as having a big 3? Paul George is an absolute beast, especially if you are using updated custom rosters, and Roy Hibbert is one of the best bigs in the league. Add those two to Danny Granger and that is a really solid lineup. At least as good as a lot of big 3 combinations.

The Big 3 that you formed would definitely be a top 5 team in the East. Were you able to get a solid bench too, or did you sell out on signing the big 3 and settled for minimum contract guys on the bench. A lot of people who set up big 3 combos do not have a quality bench, which in the NBA would hurt them a lot.
ehh it was an okay bench. Korver, teague, and i had a good big guy. cant remember who tho.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
MVP

saaddzz's Arena

OVR: 18

My big 3 is: Kyrie Irving, Paul Pierce, and DeMarcus Cousins.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGoldVandal
ehh it was an okay bench. Korver, teague, and i had a good big guy. cant remember who tho.
That is pretty solid. Korver can space the floor so that Teague can drive the lane. Not a bad setup with the amazing starting 5 that you had too lol. That's a pretty cool association idea.

What do you think about the Pacers being considering a big 3, with George, Granger and Hibbert?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
I created one with the hawks as well. Traded josh smith and Jeff teague for steph curry and biedrins. Then traded Lou Williams and a first for Andre iguodala. So a big 3 of curry, iggy and horford. Had devin Harris as my 6th man. Rotation looked something like this:

Curry-devin Harris
Iggy-Jeff Jenkins
Korver-Deshawn Stevenson
Horford-Ivan Johnson
Zaza-biedrins
Old 06-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saaddzz
My big 3 is: Kyrie Irving, Paul Pierce, and DeMarcus Cousins.
What team are you using and what trades did you make in order to acquire the other 2 guys?
Old 06-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
That is pretty solid. Korver can space the floor so that Teague can drive the lane. Not a bad setup with the amazing starting 5 that you had too lol. That's a pretty cool association idea.

What do you think about the Pacers being considering a big 3, with George, Granger and Hibbert?
ehh. i think its close. Grangers and Hibbert fall a little bit short... really close tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »