Home

Charlotte Comeback.

This is a discussion on Charlotte Comeback. within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2013, 06:32 AM   #17
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Charlotte Comeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
The Kings would decline that offer. They already have their PG of the future in Isaiah Thomas, and a solid backup in Toney Douglas. They have no need for Sessions. They could also get a lot more in return for Reke if they wanted to trade him then Gerald Henderson, and Sessions. The only way this deal is possible is if you add in 1st round picks. Then you have to evaluate if Tyreke is worth trading away lottery picks
Oh I wasn't planning on accepting it, I like Tyreke though and on this roster he isn't as good. Also he's a RFA this year, so i could just give him an offer sheet if I want him.
Toney Douglass is like a 60 on this roster compared to Sessions 76.

Haha the trade logic is so messed up though, The Pelicans offered me Anthony Davis for those two guys! And I was also offered Bradley Beal and Dion Waters!

Last edited by Noestar; 06-24-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:42 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noestar
Oh I wasn't planning on accepting it, I like Tyreke though and on this roster he isn't as good. Also he's a RFA this year, so i could just give him an offer sheet if I want him.
Toney Douglass is like a 60 on this roster compared to Sessions 76.

Haha the trade logic is so messed up though, The Pelicans offered me Anthony Davis for those two guys! And I was also offered Bradley Beal and Dion Waters!
Lol yeah I hate 2k's trade logic too. I always turn CPU trades to off because otherwise I have to spend like an hour undoing stupid trades that were made that do not make any sense for either team involved.

I didn't know they rated Toney so low. Toney was the man at Florida State. I followed him and really hoped he would become a beast in the NBA. He even had his chance with the New York Knicks when the starting PG went down during the playoffs. Toney got his chance and played pretty poorly. I guess it makes sense, but wow, 60s? ouch! lol

At this point I really don't know what the Kings management is thinking. If they are planning to keep Cousins then it probably makes sense to keep Reke too and keep building through the draft. However, if they are planning to part with him then I really don't know what they will do with Reke. The offer sheet may be the best way to go because then if you get him, it will be that they didn't think Reke was worth the contract you offered him which would be realistic.

This is just my opinion though, you may feel otherwise, just giving you my feedback haha
Old 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #19
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Injury update.

Brendan Haywood- Broken back 6-8 weeks

Jeff Taylor- Broken Arm 6-8 weeks

Brandon McRoberts will need to step it up in his place. Diop has been moved from the reserves to the starting line up and will be coming off the bench.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Following now.

Sucks that Haywood is out with a broken back. Hopefully Diop can step up off the reserves.

Dynasty (Pacers): http://www.operationsports.com/forum...na-pacers.html

Old 06-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Injury update.

Brendan Haywood- Broken back 6-8 weeks

Jeff Taylor- Broken Arm 6-8 weeks

Brandon McRoberts will need to step it up in his place. Diop has been moved from the reserves to the starting line up and will be coming off the bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #22
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Contract Situations:

Byron Mullens RFA: Leaning towards testing a new team in the free agent market, the bobcats hope to retain him though as he in a good young pick whose work ethic has been a compliment in the locker room.

Gerald Henderson Resigned: Henderson has been great about being benched in favor of Ben Gordon and relegated to a sixth man role. He has decided to sign a contract of 3 years 17.03 million dollars.

Desanga Diop UFA: The Bobcats will not be retaining Diop as he has done relatively nothing for this club. A "veteran presence" for 7 million a year just doesn't cut it.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #23
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Charlotte's Halfway Season Report.

Charlotte Bobcats Stats - 2012
PlayerGPMINPPGRPGAPGSPGBPGTPGFPG
Kemba Walker4133.717.04.26.62.20.03.1.410
Ben Gordon4122.211.81.92.9.90.11.8.471
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist4133.715.14.93.71.61.52.3.470
Bismack Biyombo4133.07.88.20.40.22.41.3.561
Byron Mullens4132.814.09.61.0.72.0164.21
Gerald Henderson4129.814.73.83.01.00.82.4.421
Ramon Sessions4115.27.12.32.90.60.01.3.395
Jeff Taylor149.44.61.40.70.20.3.6.400
Tyrus Thomas3411.44.53.10.10.30.60.8.530
Brendan Haywood3512.03.54.00.10.20.70.6.554

Positives:
Kemba: Second place in the league in steals (2.2), defensively he is becoming one of the elite pests in the league.
Is scoring more than previously even though his field goal remains at a dismal .410
Though he is top twenty in assists! (16)

Kidd-Gilchrist: Has continued to improve his offensive game while staying true to his defensive game, he is averaging 15.1 points along with 1.5 blocks and 1.6 steals! He is currently tied for top ten in the league in steals.

Biyombo: Has improved his blocks per game to 2.4 which is good for second in the league behind the Big fundamental! Might the Bobcats have found their own Ibaka?? Also he is averaging 100% on his threes! (1-1)..

Negatives:
Kemba and Gilchrist continue to have continued to put this team on their backs. Being so successful in their previous years and coming to this franchise has been really taxing on them. Kemba has continued to shot at will, he needs to learn to pick and choose his shots in order to help his team out. Taking shots doesn't help your team if you miss more than half of them.

Henderson: Has been relegated to the bench in order for veteran Ben Gordon to start in his place. Gordon has been more efficient while on the floor and will help take the pressure off Kemba.

Byron Mullens: The center is supposed to be the most efficient player on the team, and Mullens has not been. He is averaging 14 points on .433 shooting. He thinks that shooting threes will help space out the middle but has not been very successful. If this keeps up he will be benched.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #24
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

Press conference 2

Reporter: How does it feel to go from winning a championship to this?

Estrella: Well it doesn't feel good that's for sure. But I was brought here to help establish a winning culture. Kemba and Kidd-Gilchrist were coming off championship years too, do you see the trend?

Reporter:That first pick is starting to look pretty good huh?

Estrella: We'll be happy with any pick that we get, but it wouldn't be too bad to get the first pick in the draft in my first year you know?

Reporter: Are you tanking?

Estrella: No of course not. I don't know about you but winners hate to lose. This team is full of guys with hunger and heart. It is just shameful to lose on purpose. Next question.

Reporter: Over the course of the year there has been little improvement, what do you have to say about that?

That's how I can tell you guys aren't really watching the games. Individually some of the younger guys have grown by leaps and bounds and are only getting better as the season progresses.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »