Home

The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career

This is a discussion on The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #33
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf1224
I'm sorry guys for having to post this. Unfortunately with some health risks of family members and some other stuff going on in my life right now. It is forcing me to end this series or postpone it for pretty good amount of time. I am sorry to be giving this news and I wish I could continue this. I am grateful for the followers that I did have and hope if I can continue this later on, I can have you guys back. That is what I write these for. You guys and only you guys. I'm glad I had your follows. Thank you.
Hey man it's cool. Life comes first. I hope you and your family make it through. Send my sympathies.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ladies and Gentlemen. How is everyone doing today? After a long break, I am glad to continue this dynasty. Surprisingly, I still have the save and all my note. :0 I hope to gain as many of you guys back as I can. It's good to be back on Operation Sports.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 10-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career

Cavaliers 109, Bucks 89

Milwaukee -- The Milwaukee Bucks played their first home game. And it wasn't pretty. Jennings and Ellis's shooting curse came back. After an impressive first game, many people were hoping that there shooting would stick like that. It was a poor shooting from the 3 and mid range from these two shooters. The Cavaliers played very good. Dion Waiters shot excellent and Kyrie Irving lead the team.

The Bucks front court did great as they accounted for a total of 10 blocks. They also accounted for a total of 51 rebounds, 32 points of second chance points and most importantly they dominated the paint having 42 points in the paint and keeping the opposing team to only 18 points in the paint. That's no easy accomplishment.

The Cavaliers struggled in the paint. They only scored 18 points in the paint and couldn't hold the Bucks to outside the paint giving up 42 points. They couldn't rebound either giving up 51 rebounds and only having 22. However, they were lights out from the 3 and mid range. Kyrie Irving took the team on his back with 42 points, 8 rebounds and 14 assists. This game seemed to have two competitive teams with two completely different play styles tonight.

Larry Sanders Swats Again

Larry "Sandman" Sanders had a terrific game scoring a career high 28 points, 14 rebounds and a total of 6 blocks. Defense has always been the Sandman's strong suit. 6 blocks isn't a task that is usually put on the young center or any center in that matter. 6 blocks is an amazing stat line. To also add 28 of the total 42 points in the paint shows he can overcome his emotional ties to the game and come up big for this team.

Streaky Shooting Loses the Game AGAIN

Bucks fans should be used to this. And sick of it at the same time. Jennings and Ellis totaled for a low 29 points. Jennings totaled 12 points on a low 3-15 shooting and 2-8 on three point shooting. Thats 21% shooting overall!!! Ellis didn't do much better shooting 17 points on a low 32% shooting. Unfortunately, the Bucks bench didn't do any better from the 3 or mid range. This will need to be fixed from future.

Lights Out Milwaukee

Cleveland shot amazingly that night. They only got a total of 30 point in the paint and free throws so 79 points came from three points and mid range. 51 of those points came from three points. The team shot 17-25 three point shooting and made 68% of their threes. Kyrie Irving shot 12-15 three point shots totaling 36 points on three points. Dion Waiters shot 5-6 from the three for 15 points. Both players shot for a total of 72 points. That is some amazing play by Irving, who shot for 42, and Waiters who shot for 30 points.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »