Home

Welcome to Shaqramento: A King's Association

This is a discussion on Welcome to Shaqramento: A King's Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Welcome to Shaqramento: A King's Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGoldVandal
Thanks man so much!

Yeah I was actually thinking about Jackson. I would like to improve my scoring at the SF position as Mbah A Moute doesn't do much scoring lol. Also, a decent backup center would be good. Chuck Hayes isn't too good lol. Any trade target ideas?
Yeah no problem! Captain Jack will definitely give you more scoring than Mbah a Moute. Captain Jack also will create a lot of great opportunities for side story lines as well, as he is an egomaniac lol. He is also very volatile, so confrontations with other players and or the media would definitely be believeable lol
Old 10-10-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
Pro

BlackAndGoldVandal's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by illWILL8455
Yeah no problem! Captain Jack will definitely give you more scoring than Mbah a Moute. Captain Jack also will create a lot of great opportunities for side story lines as well, as he is an egomaniac lol. He is also very volatile, so confrontations with other players and or the media would definitely be believeable lol
Yeah thanks again! I will probably go a little bit into the season before I add him, as I would like to see how my current SF's do. I just played my first game and got blown out (update coming soon). During the game I experimented a little and found a lineup I really liked, tell me what you think: Vasquez, Mclemore, Thorton, Thompson, Cousins.
A little undersized but a pretty good scoring lineup. Could this be a possible starting lineup vs smaller teams?
Old 10-10-2013, 12:42 AM   #19
Pro

OUCH...
Nuggets dominate Kings
Nick Borges | ESPN.com

SACRAMENTO-- If you're a Kings fan, good luck.

The Denver Nuggets absolutely throttled the Sacramento Kings Webesday night 125-87. The game took place and it was obvious to the fans that this might not be the team that Shaq promised them.

For the Kings, they were led by rookie Ben Mclemore who had a game high 20 points. At the end of the first half, he was shooting 25% (2-8) and only had 4 points. He started off the second half hot hitting a 3 followed by 2 dunks, one of which he was fouled on. Demarcus Cousins had a decent game. 16 points and 3 blocks in 24 minutes but only managed to pull in 4 rebounds. He was 6-13 from the field and 4-5 from the free throw line. Point guard Greivis Vasquez had a very strong all-around game and ended up with 11 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 2 steals. Isaiah Thomas and Marcus Thorton each struggled the entire game. Thomas was 3-13 from the field and Thorton was 3-9. Hopefully they will turn around these performances soon.

Denver was led by newly acquired Nate Robinson who had 17 points and 10 assists.

Overall the Kings played terrible and the Nuggets played very strong, team basketball. Sacramento shot only 40% and 22% from downtown. Denver outscored the Kings bench 67-30. They outrebounded them by 18. The Kings played sloppily, finishing with a total of TWENTY-THREE (23) turnovers.

Are there changes coming in Sac-Town? Shaq promised a playoff birtth but changes will have to be made to make this promise believable. It's definitely not happening with this team.

Last edited by BlackAndGoldVandal; 10-12-2013 at 03:05 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #20
Pro

BREAKING NEWS

John Salmons arrested for DUI
Collision in downtown Sac
Nick Borges | ESPN.com

SACRAMENTO -- It happened at approximately 2:45 a.m. last night. Sacramento Kings SF John Salmons had been at Peggy's Bar with two friends for about an hour. All three of them had been drinking.

They decided to make it back to Salmons house, which was only half a mile away. Police were called 5 minutes after they left the bar and came to the intersection of Main and 4th Street.

Apparently, Salmons was driving the vehicle and swerved on and off the road. Eventually, the group of friends tried to turn onto 4th Street but pulled into the wrong lane on the wrong side of the street. They were hit head on. Luckily, nobody was seriously injured even though none of the friends were wearing their seatbelts.

Here's what a spectator had to say:

"Yeah, I saw him 'comin down the road and heard the loud music booming from the car. All of a sudden, he swerved and went 'round the corner and was way short, then the other car comes up and just crushes 'em. Scary stuff."

We will wait to see what the penalty for Salmons is. For now,he has been taken to the Sacramento Jail for until further notice.

Last edited by BlackAndGoldVandal; 10-11-2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndGoldVandal
BREAKING NEWS

John Salmons arrested for DUI
Collision in downtown Sac
Nick Borges | ESPN.com

SACRAMENTO -- It happened at approximately 2:45 a.m. last night. Sacramento Kings SF John Salmons had been at Peggy's Bar with two friends for about an hour. All three of them had been drinking.

They decided to make it back to Salmons house, which was only half a mile away. Police were called 5 minutes after they left the bar and came to the intersection of Main and 4th Street.

Apparently, Salmons was driving the vehicle and swerved on and off the road. Eventually, the group of friends tried to turn onto 4th Street but pulled into the wrong lane on the wrong side of the street. They were hit head on. Luckily, nobody was seriously injured even though none of the friends were wearing their seatbelts.

Here's what a spectator had to say:

"Yeah, I saw him 'comin down the road and heard the loud music booming from the car. All of a sudden, he swerved and went 'round the corner and was way short, then the other car comes up and just crushes 'em. Scary stuff."

We will wait to see what the penalty for Salmons is. For now,he has been taken to the Sacramento Jail for until further notice.
LOL!

This is great... well, not for John Salmons, but this is a very interesting update! I love the spectator's insight too! "...just crushes 'em. Scary Stuff" LOL! I can just see the dude that you have pictured saying that. It will be interesting to see what happens to Salmons, and if he is able to get his act back together enough to contribute... or if he will become the problem child of the team (Ben Hansbrough style) lol!!

Great work so far!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #22
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

Interesting so far, subbed

Sent through Tapatalk.

Old 10-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
Interesting so far, subbed

Sent through Tapatalk.
Thanks! Feel free to comment at anytime! I love getting tips, advice, suggestions etc. The followers are what makes these fun!(:
Old 10-11-2013, 12:42 AM   #24
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

What I wanna see is what happens to Salmons after jail lol

Sent through Tapatalk.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »