Home

NBA Live GM Dynasty Team selection.

This is a discussion on NBA Live GM Dynasty Team selection. within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which team should I choose?
Suns 2 13.33%
Kings 1 6.67%
Celtics 5 33.33%
Magic 3 20.00%
Bucks 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #25
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live GM Dynasty Team selection.

Some of you may be wondering where this series is. I don't have my next gen console right now, but I should be getting it some time around thanksgiving for Hanukkah. Then I'm gonna need about a week to practice and get used to the game, get a draft class, etc. So I would say a good rough time for the beginning of this series is early December. Then, once it starts, it will run for as long as I can and there is a following for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its hard to swallow but i do believe that the best way is to tank or trade for high pick in draft. Trading for a superstar (need superstar to survive) is out of the question as you would lose to much. Tanking is an option as you need a 3 and a playmaker (if your using real draft, wiggins or in my book the better player Parker). You could also trade high trade value Ilyasova (henson should get the start at 4), your next year first round and potential ridden Ekpe Udoh for a top 3 pick. You may need to lose your top pick but it would be benificial to keep it and get two first round picks in this heavy draft class. Picking up another hidden star in the draft may allow you to trade higher contract guys to make sure you can resign a wiggins or parker prestige kind of guy. At that you could also land a veteran 3 because its always nice to have some experience. Greek Freak is good but he may not span out in Milwaukee. I like him but he is so raw it will be 3-5 years before he is ready for starter role and maybe even superstar role. It will be cery interesting to see which way you take and your sidestory in the criminal ridden city of Milwaukee. Count me as an instant follower as Fear The Deer is my favorite also. BONUS!!!

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 12-04-2013, 02:09 AM   #27
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf1224
Its hard to swallow but i do believe that the best way is to tank or trade for high pick in draft. Trading for a superstar (need superstar to survive) is out of the question as you would lose to much. Tanking is an option as you need a 3 and a playmaker (if your using real draft, wiggins or in my book the better player Parker). You could also trade high trade value Ilyasova (henson should get the start at 4), your next year first round and potential ridden Ekpe Udoh for a top 3 pick. You may need to lose your top pick but it would be benificial to keep it and get two first round picks in this heavy draft class. Picking up another hidden star in the draft may allow you to trade higher contract guys to make sure you can resign a wiggins or parker prestige kind of guy. At that you could also land a veteran 3 because its always nice to have some experience. Greek Freak is good but he may not span out in Milwaukee. I like him but he is so raw it will be 3-5 years before he is ready for starter role and maybe even superstar role. It will be cery interesting to see which way you take and your sidestory in the criminal ridden city of Milwaukee. Count me as an instant follower as Fear The Deer is my favorite also. BONUS!!!
I don't see myself tanking, unless it comes to that as a last resort. i will have real draft classes if I do it on Current gen like I expect to, since I prefer association to MyGM for this series. Giannis may take a while your right, but we'll see. I'm a Parker guy in this class as well btw. I may end up going the Houston route. Just gather assets until I can get a superstar through a trade. I'm not sure yet. I want Henson to be a key piece for the future, but how he fits with Larry Sanders is another thing. I have an idea formulating in my head to move one of them and Ilyasova to a competitive team for some expirings that I could spin for a big draft pick if I throw in my pick and have the pick i receive only top pick protected and mine top 5 protected. Its a thought. I can;t wait to get it going. I'm going to gamestop this weekend and buying like 4 games. BF4, 2k14 NG, Killzone shadowfall, and either 2k14 CG or AC4. I wish there was a D-league in 2k14 for Giannis, because that would be so beneficial for him.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraedenG33
I don't see myself tanking, unless it comes to that as a last resort. i will have real draft classes if I do it on Current gen like I expect to, since I prefer association to MyGM for this series. Giannis may take a while your right, but we'll see. I'm a Parker guy in this class as well btw. I may end up going the Houston route. Just gather assets until I can get a superstar through a trade. I'm not sure yet. I want Henson to be a key piece for the future, but how he fits with Larry Sanders is another thing. I have an idea formulating in my head to move one of them and Ilyasova to a competitive team for some expirings that I could spin for a big draft pick if I throw in my pick and have the pick i receive only top pick protected and mine top 5 protected. Its a thought. I can;t wait to get it going. I'm going to gamestop this weekend and buying like 4 games. BF4, 2k14 NG, Killzone shadowfall, and either 2k14 CG or AC4. I wish there was a D-league in 2k14 for Giannis, because that would be so beneficial for him.
Well. You can definatly count me as a follower. Havent seen a good bucks association ever. I do believe you will shock me with your story as your keeping good with your Braeden Griffin story. Im glad to see what you do. I like Sanders. Im anxious to see what you get if youd trade him. Im also interested to see the controversial 3 problem here. Id love to see you get parker id you can that high draft pick. A lot of things can go a lot of ways eith a small to medium market team in a rebuilding stage.

And i agree. I like MyGM mode. I think its cool but for OS it isnt. That mode kind of creates its own story and takes away some creativity. Nba Live disnt impress me one bit by what im seeing. I think sticking with current gne 2k is a hood choice. I also am anticipated to see how much differently youll run the bucks than i have in the past. Excited and anticipating this storyline. Good luck

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 12-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #29
Rookie

Bare with me through the terrible typos. Replyin on an iphone in school isnt the easiest way to make sure you get everything right. Lol. Sorry about all the mistakes. XD

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 12-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #30
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf1224
Bare with me through the terrible typos. Replyin on an iphone in school isnt the easiest way to make sure you get everything right. Lol. Sorry about all the mistakes. XD
I feel ya, man, replying on a phone sucks
Old 12-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #31
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

Got my copy of 2k today, this series will start tomorrow, anybody got current gen rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #32
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

The Ball's in Your Court, the Michael Russell Story

dynasty is live

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »