Home

Boston Celtics: A story about greatness

This is a discussion on Boston Celtics: A story about greatness within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 07:48 PM   #17
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Boston Celtics: A story about greatness

Around the Association News, End November 2014

Signings, Trades and Waivers:

- James and Bosh sign new 5 year extension's with Heat, Wade signs on for 3 more seasons also.

- Rick Rubio has signed an extension with the T'Wolves worth $50 million over 5 years.

- Kyrie Irving to stay in Cleveland as he signs on for another 5 years at $76 million.

- Denver Nuggets sent JaVale McGee and a 2015 second rounder to the Orlando Magic in reture for big man Marcin Gortat.

- The Spurs have added shooter J.J. Redick from the Nuggets and sent Danny Green and Marco Belinelli back in return.

Update's on Major Injuries:

- Al Horford (ATL, C-84) Torn MCL - OUT SEASON

- Kobe Bryant (LAL, SG-92) Broken Jaw - 6 to 8 WEEKS

- Chris Paul (LAC, PG-94) Broken Foot - 4 to 6 WEEKS

- Dwight Howard (HOU, C-91) Torn Meniscus - 4 to 6 WEEKS

- Rajon Rondo (SAC, PG-94) Broken Foot - 4 to 6 WEEKS

Player's of the Month:

EASTERN CONFERENCE: Deron Williams - PG, Brooklyn Nets

WESTERN CONFERENCE: Kevin Durant - SF, Oklahoma City Thunder

Rookie's of the Month:

EASTERN CONFERENCE: Jabari Parker - SF, Philadelphia 76ers

WESTERN CONFERENCE: Clark Douglas - PF, Phoenix Suns

League Leaders in Stats:

REBOUNDS: 10.4 - Lamarcus Aldridge - PF, Portland Trailblazers

ASSISTS: 9.1 - Ty Lawson - PG, Denver Nuggets

STEALS: 2.4 - Chris Paul - PG, Los Angeles Clippers

BLOCKS: 2.3 - Cody Zeller - C, Charlotte Hornets

Association Conference Standings:

Last edited by tlowe77; 01-23-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #18
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Wednesday the 31st of December 2014

Monthly Review:

Well at least we capped the month of with a win against a team that was above .500, other then that it was an aweful sight on the score board in almost every game besides the 4 games we won.

Our poor performance in December has earnt us the worst record in the league but coach Stevens isn't worried as he said this after tonights game, "Smart, Randle and Exum are learning great experiences at the moment, they will be better for this in the long run. Also I have to give major credit to Evan and DeMarcus, those two have been great on the court and even better role models, teachers off it. DeMarcus has really turned a corner.".

Coach Stevens didn't make mention of Luol Deng at all at the presser, which will add more fuel to the fire that is the Luol Deng trade rumour. It has been reported that he wants out, he isn't happy with all the minutes the rookies are getting, he doesn't like Cousins and believes he should be starting over Turner.

Marcus Smart looks like a guy who could average 20/8/8 one day in the league, that is once he gets his shot selection right and stops making uncatchable passers. He has probably been the biggest surpise and really should have gone a lot higher.

Julius Randle please, please, please stop shooting the deep ball. I don't know if coach has given him the green light but he just can't hit anything from 15 feet and out. He looks like he trys to force the issue a bit too much as he gets blocked easily as well. Otherwise he can score, solid free throw shooter and good rebounder. He is still very raw.

Dante Exum. He finally learnt that he needs to be a passer at the end of last month and carried it on into December. He can also score as well, his shot selection is a lot better then the other two rooks and he is a handy rebounder for a guard. He does need to work on his handle and ball sercuity though.

Last edited by tlowe77; 01-23-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #19
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Old 01-23-2014, 09:45 PM   #20
Rookie

Interesting way of updating. A tough month to say the least, but it looks like Exum is seperating himself from his fellow rookies, atleast on your squad. A possible dark horse ROY?
Old 01-23-2014, 09:49 PM   #21
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 10:07 PM   #22
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Old 01-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #23
Rookie

tlowe77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeezy
Interesting way of updating. A tough month to say the least, but it looks like Exum is seperating himself from his fellow rookies, atleast on your squad. A possible dark horse ROY?

I tried to do a story based one last year but I lost interest as I didn't get enjoyment from it. I like stats and I really like recording them that's why I am doing it this way.

It should help me get through a lot of seasons.

I will do a couple of game recaps starting next season once I find some rivals for my rookies, Parker with Raptors and Wiggins with 76ers are looking like the main ones.

As for the ROY it is Parkers at the moment, he is averaging 24+ points with 5+ rebounds, Wiggins and Gordon are also above him but any of my rookies start shooting better I'm sure they should all be in the running with how many minutes/shots they are getting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »