Home

Bringin the Bobcats Back NBA 2K13 dynasty

This is a discussion on Bringin the Bobcats Back NBA 2K13 dynasty within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Bringin the Bobcats Back NBA 2K13 dynasty

Wazzup to all sport Dynasty freaks out there! Its time for a change of pace as usually my thing would be football dynastys but i thought why not? Im surly high (on life of course) enough to start a NBA rebuild. Wanting to take a team and truly rebuild them to a champion contender im runnin with the Bobcats in this dynasty hoping soon to bring that trophy to the big N.C. I feel the only way todo a dynasty is to do it right. Keep it real, no unrealistic trades, keep it all cool in game play if you feel me. I will be posting often as after every game i play and after all major transactions and/or major events.

I have the original roster
I will be playing 10 min. Quarters
HOF difficulty (after first 2-3) games
Player roles on
No trade override
and 82 games season (will not play all games but play 82 for realistic stats)
And the generic draft classes

So lets start this **** up! If you have any suggestions or want anything done to my ability to improve the team please let me know. I would love to hear and feedback on your thoughts (or what good good you have to recommend) cause i love to hear that **** and see that people really follow.

Next post should be up soon!

Last edited by BetaDanU; 02-03-2014 at 01:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Bringin the Bobcats Back NBA 2K13 dynasty

Starting up the new season the roster coming in looks like this as of now.

PG
K.Walker 77
R.Sessions 74

SG
B.Gordon 76
G.Henderson 71
M.Carroll 57

SF
M.Kidd-Gilchrist 77
R.Williams 65
J.Taylor 64

PF
T.Thomas 71
B.Biyombo 62

C
B.Haywood 67
B.Mullens 61
D.Diop 57

This being a rebuild my goal is to make one of the most athletic teams in the NBA with a dynamic defenses that can shut down opponents.
With players like Kemba Walker, And Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (MKG) that are young with some great athletic ability and with time and development could possibly be great players in the future the rest of the team will be built around these core players. Other key players as of now Ben Gordon and Tyrus Thomas and Ramon Sessions could be kept as key role players or possibly good trade bate to bring in some more athletic big guys. As of the rest of the team they are all on the line and none are safe until they have shown they can pull their weight on the team.

Line up as of now is

PG. K Walker
SG. B.Gordon
SF. MKG
PF. T.Thomas
C. B.Haywood
6. R.Sessions PG
7. G.Henderson SG
8. R.Williams SF
9. J.Taylor SF
10. B.Biyombo PF
11. B.Mullens C
12. M.Carroll SG
Res. D.Diop C

There will be one more post before the first game showing all transaction setting up for the season. Needs right now seem to be most of staff, more depth in the bigs, and try and get some more athletic/talented role players, and maybe a vet that can lead the team until some of the younger talent develop.
Again any suggestions/replies are greatly appreciated!

Dat 420 to all roll up

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »