Home

Do not go gently into the night #PRIDE! [CH2K8]

This is a discussion on Do not go gently into the night #PRIDE! [CH2K8] within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2014, 11:43 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Do not go gently into the night #PRIDE! [CH2K8]

Playing great. Those would be 3 awesome players to land and would be huge pieces to the puzzle in trying to win a NC.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 03:25 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Playing great. Those would be 3 awesome players to land and would be huge pieces to the puzzle in trying to win a NC.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
yeah im going all-in to try and get those SF to commit considering I only have 1 SF in my entire team and he's a SR!! got lucky to have 2 SF recruits highly interested in my team right away.. the best part is if I do get them to commit, they can BOTH start right away as true freshmen because the core of my team (PG PF and C will only be SR JR JR respectively)

...on a side note, i hope everyone here entered the BILLIONAIRE BRACKET Challenge that being said.. i am in shock that my chances of being a Billionaire is gone with the very first game

#11 Dayton beat #6 Ohio St and my bracket is gone
Old 03-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #67
Rookie

An easy W for my Hofstra Pride. Exactly what I wanted to see against a much "less talented" team.

Sead Foster is definitely developing into a force at Center producing yet another double double.

BREAKING NEWS: The Hofstra Pride is now NATIONALLY RANKED!! After blazing off to a 5-0 start to the season and winning a non-conference tournament, the Polls have blessed my team with a 22nd rank nationally!! GO PRIDE!!

UP NEXT:
Old 03-20-2014, 08:16 PM   #68
Rookie

After being ranked 22nd nationally, my Hofstra Pride went out and handled business against Coppin St.

PF Jason Mance called C Sead Foster's double double effort last game with one of his own. I'm still hoping Jason Mance becomes the superstar he has the tools to be considering he is my "prized recruit" thus far!

UP NEXT: THE TARHEELS!!

off-character note: Waiting for the Manhattan vs Lousville matchup tonight.. my favorite coach going up against a local team in the Jaspers!! LET'S GO BABY!!! ..I want the Cardinals to repeat so let's GO PITINO~!!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:13 PM   #69
MVP

redsrulenc's Arena

OVR: 8

1) I just read through this whole thing and it's kept me entertained! I'll keep following.
2) I'm watching the Louisville game right now with ya.
3) Ohio State's game ended my chances of 1 billion right off the bat too
4) Great job beating Appalachian State good. My Alma mater is a huge rival of them, so I'm always glad to see the Mountaineers get beat.

Run For The Playoffs - A Louisville Bats AAA dynasty

Gimmie A Hell! Gimmie A Yeah! - This is Blue Mountain State Football.

Single-A Baseball on The Show? Un-Flocking-Believable! - Go Myrtle Beach Pelicans!
Old 03-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #70
Rookie

Icon1 Re: Do not go gently into the night #PRIDE! [CH2K8]

Oof. That about sums up this game with my Pride against the North Carolina Tarheels. Personally, I was hoping to go on a rampage this season against Power Conference Teams and even though we're off to a flying start.. I'm hoping this loss serves as motivation for my team to get even hungrier and strive for more this year!

EARLY RECRUITMENT HAS BEGUN!

Ecstatic that I got 2 of my top 3 recruiting targets to commit to Hofstra!! And better yet, they both directly address and fill needed spots on my team at SF and SG!!

My #1 Target SF All-American Mr. Basketball Albert Thibodeaux still has yet to commit to a school but Tennessee has edged me out.. at this point, I have invested too many resources trying to get him so I will simply continue and see where he decides to go. I can't stop now.

4* Mr. Basketball SF Kenneth Pardon Profile - so happy he committed to Hofstra no matter what happens to Thibodeaux, I already have a starting true freshman for my program!!

4* SG Noel Takahashi - he's not a blue chip recruit by any means and his skills projections are not eye-popping. They're quite average really but hey, I need a SG and I am definitely looking to "coaching him up" to reach his full potential.

UP NEXT: Northeastern
Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 PM   #71
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Do not go gently into the night #PRIDE! [CH2K8]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrulenc
1) I just read through this whole thing and it's kept me entertained! I'll keep following.
2) I'm watching the Louisville game right now with ya.
3) Ohio State's game ended my chances of 1 billion right off the bat too
4) Great job beating Appalachian State good. My Alma mater is a huge rival of them, so I'm always glad to see the Mountaineers get beat.
thanks for the props bro the game definitely writes the stories themselves and i love how College Hoops works so dynasties help in just weaving the story.

hahaha did you hear? Only .04% of the bracket remains perfect.. I think there's only like 52 people right now who are still 12-0

and #12 NoDak beat #5 Oklahoma so.. it's the MADNESS allright!!

just curious, you like anyone in the tourney? personally I'm hoping either Lousville or Duke (yes, Duke) wins.. hahaha Rick Pitino is an awesome coach and Jabari Parker's the real deal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #72
Rookie

Two game update.

Northeastern though a Colonial Conference rival proved no match for this year's Pride squad. After losing our last game to the Tarheels I'm pretty sure being nationally ranked goes away as well. Such is the life of a midmajor team.. can't afford the Losses no matter what part of the season it may be.

St. Louis Billikens came up next and I believe this is the first time in three years my program has faced this team. This loss definitely dropped my Pride out of the National Radar Scene. Have to get better.. simply have to play much better than this.

UP NEXT:

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »