Home

They Call Me Mr. Incredible: NBA MyCareer

This is a discussion on They Call Me Mr. Incredible: NBA MyCareer within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
They Call Me Mr. Incredible: NBA MyCareer

April 1st: Honorable discharge from the Israeli Army.
(Spoiler due to large picture)

April 4th: Arrival in Winston-Salem. Met Tim Duncan, Omri Casspi and a horde of reporters.

Reporter: Mr. Krupat, you've just been discharged from the army and now you're here in America. Does this feel somewhat like betrayal of your country?

Me: I served for 3 years. Now this is how I think I can help my country the best. And to do that, I have to prepare, so if you'll excuse me...

Another Reporter: How do you think you'll perform against young American talent that has had much more time than you to prepare for the Rookie Showcase?

Me: I'll be fine. I think with the help of Tim and Omri, I'll be just fine especially from the background I'm coming out of. Of course, I do have to practice...

Yet Another Reporter: Some NBA executives are calling you one of the least polished players at the Showcase. Thoughts?

Me: I've never been accused of being the most polished player on the court. But I think my gifts can overcome that. However, I do want to try to polish my game, that's why I'm here in Winston-Salem, to work with Tim and Omri at Wake Forest, so if you'll excuse me...

First Reporter: Will the US be a major culture shock for you, seeing as how you've just spent so much time in Spartan living environments? Is it weird waking up to see new signs and sights?

Me: Well, seeing as I haven't gone to sleep yet in the US... As long is there a slice of pizza I can find, I'll be good. But I came here mostly to play basketball, so there'll be some familiarity there. And now, I really need to go.

2nd Reporter: How come your English is nearly perfect?

Me: My father was from Toronto Canada, so I spoke some English at home with him. Have a nice day.

This is a MyCareer. I've tried to put a different spin on it, making my player from a different country, and having different experiences. While at first it may seem similar to CHosenOne58's DBaldwin career, I think you'll find that each is good in their own way despite some similarities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Re: They Call Me Mr. Incredible: NBA MyCareer

Settings:
Platform: Xbox360
Rosters: Current
Sliders: Pro+ for now

My Player: Oren Krupat
Position: SF/SG
Height: 6'7
Weight: 220 lbs.
Type: Cutter
Old 02-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #3
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Year-By-Year Stats
Old 02-22-2014, 11:20 PM   #4
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Reserved: My Player Awards
Old 02-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #5
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

NBA Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #6
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

June 1: Arrive in New York for Rookie Showcase

June 5: Rookie Showcase, 1 hour before gametime
Reporter: What are your thoughts on how this game will go?

Me: I'm prepared, I think my teammates and I work well together so we should be good. Also, I found a good falafel place before the game so I've eaten well.

Reporter: Kyrie, you're projected to go #1. With that in mind, what do you think about Oren Krupat? How has he adjusted to the US?

Kyrie Irving: Ah, man, he's always jokin' around, laughing, smilin', he'll do great here.

Another reporter: Oren, have any teams expressed interest in you?

Me: Yes, the ABC News Team. They think I'll do a better job reporting on the showcase. But seriously, I think most teams want to see how I do tonight.

Later...
Steve Kerr: Outlet pass to Krupat, he's all alone... Fyeeewww!! What a slam there, Krupat's got 4 points now and a highlight-worthy dunk!

Clark Kellogg: Yeah Steve, he's really put some people on notice with his play here.

Later...
Steve Kerr: At the half, it's the Elites 39, the Stars 32. Well Clark I can say I've been impressed with Oren Krupat's performance, now that we're off the year.

Clark Kellogg: Yeah Steve, he's impressed me too: 8 points, 2 boards, 3 assists, and a steal mostly against probable No.2 overall pick Derrick Williams.

Steve: Also, may I say that you look very becoming in that suit.

Clark: That means a lot to me Steve, more than you know. Anyways, we're back on for the halftime report.

And as the final buzzer sounds...
Clark: Well Steve, the Elites handled this one with ease, 98-88. While its important to showcase your individual talents, teams really want to see a winner. And the Elites have done just that.

Steve: Yeah Kemba Walker put up 23 points and 7 assists. That'll raise his draft stock. But speaking of risen draft stock, let's take a look at Oren Krupat's well-rounded performance, Clark...

Clark: Well-rounded indeed Steve, he put up 15 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, and two steals. That's the kind of play a lot of teams would love to have, Stevie-Baby. Whoops.
Old 02-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #7
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Old 02-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #8
MVP

ChosenOne58's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the nod. Following this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »