Home

Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

This is a discussion on Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8] within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2015, 08:26 AM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Unhappy Re: Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

Well.. this was unexpected. To say the least. The Hoosiers extracted old-school cold fashioned revenge on my team considering the type of season Penn St. has had dominating the Big Ten including winning the Conference Championship and earning the #1 seed.

Indiana just took it to us and showed the value of TEAM CHEMISTRY. My Lions were simply never in this game from the beginning. Individually.. I have the players to play against anyone but I'm starting 3 freshmen and they just weren't ready for the NCAA Tournament. Early exit in the 2nd round and lord knows what the future holds.

I know my 5* PG Fellers will stick around but "Buckets" J. Williams who can score on anyone is a wildcard. If my players stick around then next season we should honestly contend for the title but this year? We were not prepared..

SWEET 16!

UP NEXT: Season Recap still dissapointed by my teams' early 2nd round exit.. I was certain I can go at LEAST Elite 8 with the "Talent" I have.. but got slapped hard by reality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #242
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

Sad to see the 2nd round exit by BSU as well but that's to be expected when playing a #1 seed.

Are we going to get a Board Recruit update at the end of the season?
Old 03-08-2015, 08:39 AM   #243
Rookie

Icon1 Re: Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

The Oklahoma Sooners are your 2023-2024 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!

Amazing run this #6 seed has had and this tournament certainly has had its fair share of surprises and upsets. Besides Oklahoma, a notable standout is the team that Rhode Island put together this year. Loaded with Seniors full of chemistry they made a huge run during the dance all the way to the Final Four!

Although still dissapointed at this seasons' early 2nd round exit.. I am amazed that every single player returned on my team including who I feared would be an early exit in J. Williams! Maybe being eliminated in the dance lit a fire in my squad and I am full of hope for the coming year.

SPECIALLY with my new recruiting class 3 4* and 1 5-star prospect #1 in his SG position and 10th overall recruit. A SG named Artie Haney!

The funny thing is since my squad is basically returning.. I'm pretty sure these recruits are going to be Redshirted lol! well, at least I won't have to worry about these positions for a long time to come..

UP NEXT: OS Recruit Updates .. ALL OS RECRUITS RETURNED for their Sophomore Year save for one.. Who made the leap to the NBA? find out..
Old 03-08-2015, 03:42 PM   #244
Rookie

Icon10 Re: Coming home to Fordham University. NYC BABY! [CH2K8]

OS BOARD RECRUITS RECAP - After 1 Season

-- the OS recruits, as admittedly talented as they are, decided to stay at their respective schools

..only 1 person jumped into the NBA. He won Freshman of the Year among other accolades (Freshman All-American, All Conference, etc). He is..

Matt Bliss (mb625) 86 ovr (star) final rating: 88 - Notre Dame
- Jumped to the NBA. One and done!

One thing you'll notice if you really read the details (aka the good stuff) is that every OS Board recruit has a pretty decent Pro Buzz

Matt Hutt (msh555) 81 ovr (3pt) - 2nd yr rating 84 ovr - Duke

Derrick Hamilton (AdamJones13) 89 ovr (star) - 2nd yr rating 90 ovr - Duke

Danny Jones (Lil_Tip) 84 ovr (3pt) - 2nd yr rtng 87 ovr (star)- Florida St.

Eric Bryant (LakerPride) 85 ovr (spd) - 2nd yr rtng 87 ovr (star) - Florida St.

Reda Skiles (ReidSkee) 82 ovr - 2nd yr rtng 84 ovr (Defensive Stopper) - Wake Forest

Javier Campos (yoshistanner) 83 ovr (deadeye) - 2nd yr rtng 85 ovr (star) - USC

Jerry Williams (megarover) 77 ovr (3pt) - I find it hilarious that his Pro Buzz says "Undrafted" when he can clearly ball!! WTF!

Kelly Walker (lionden_56) 81 ovr (defense) - my pleasant surprise! He won DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR! As a FRESHMAN!!!

D. Youngblood (Deuce2223) 79 ovr (3pt) - 2nd yr rtng 82 ovr (3pt)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »